Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Deadpool vs Wolverine, I know it's played out, but it was funny
Pseudonym
Posted: Mar 5 2009, 01:41 AM

FPL Failure

Group: Members
Member No.: 203

Smoke drifted up into the night sky over a town south of Chicago. Wolverine sat, a cigarette protruding from his lips, taking a break from his search. The local police force had informed him that some goods had been stolen from the museum. Professor X told him to go check it out.

“Rarely do museums know what they possess.” He had said. So Wolverine was off tracking some stupid artifact from the Ankara Town Museum of War.

Wolverine hopped down about seven stories. He grimaced as his knees popped out of place. His feet cracked the concrete, as Wolverine rolled with his fall. He stalked off toward a smell he’d been tracking. He was hoping it wasn’t who he thought it was.

“Oh. My. Goodness.” Deadpool gawked. “Wolvie, buddy, I ain’t peeped you since Tupac died.”

Deadpool amicably strolled through the abandoned warehouse toward Wolverine, extending his hand. Wolverine pulled viscously and put Deadpool in a chokehold.

“Hey Wade,” He responded “Been a long time hasn’t it. I can’t do this hen interrogating normal people. But…” Wolverine’s claws shot out of his arm puncturing Deadpool’s throat. “I’m searchin’ for somethin’ stolen” Wolverine affirmed. “From a museum, seen it?”

“This!” Deadpool announced. He flicked his left arm toward the sky. A black glove with a white pentagram on the black was on his hand. Flowers emerged from Deadpool’s sleeve.

“Oh, silly me.” Deadpool blushed. He showed his right arm. “This one”

Deadpool threw his right arm skyward, and the glove set fire. It cast an eerie glow over the boxes in the warehouse.

“What use would that ever be?” Wolverine asked.

“Tag, you’re it.” Deadpool announced. He pressed the glove to Wolverine’s face and wriggled out of the chokehold.

Deadpool wins if Wolverine is convinced to go away.
Wolverine wins if he snags that glove and gets away.

--------------------

Give me half.
granobulax
Posted: Mar 5 2009, 02:35 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

Deadpool wins. He'll annoy Wolverine enough to give up laugh.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Darth Pool
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 04:42 PM

Walker of the Night, Insanity incarnate

Member No.: 24

Noone beats Deadpool when it comes to annoying someone XD

Anyways if it comes down to fighting, Wolverine is your basic brawler while Deadpool fights with an insanity driven well placed martial skills, I'd have to give it to Deadpool there.

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
boratz
Posted: Mar 9 2009, 12:26 AM

Mr. Sasquatch

Member No.: 94

Wolverine all the way..........

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0527 seconds · Archive