Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Midievil RP
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 06:51 PM

Busy with other things

Group: Members
Member No.: 243

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 18 2009, 06:50 PM)
KEEP IT DOWN! I"M SLEEPING!!

*Then I press my index finger to my lips and shh, which spews fire*
"Continue this sometime else, Templar?" I ask

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
The Ripper
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 07:12 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 18 2009, 11:51 AM)

"We will continue this another time. But know this: We will always be on guard, and we have more eyes than Argus himself!" The lieutenant of the unit spoke. the Templars leave.

"There is many ways to defeat an opponent other than just using an army. Often, those ways are better." Alexandre de Agard responded to his lieutenant, after the lieutenant told about the stalemate.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 07:16 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Apr 18 2009, 07:12 PM)
QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 18 2009, 11:51 AM)

"We will continue this another time. But know this: We will always be on guard, and we have more eyes than Argus himself!" The lieutenant of the unit spoke. the Templars leave.

"There is many ways to defeat an opponent other than just using an army. Often, those ways are better." Alexandre de Agard responded to his lieutenant, after the lieutenant told about the stalemate.

I change back into my normal form and go into the woods. Not to search for Alexadre, but for a damsels in distress.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
videogameman
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 07:16 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

The Chaos Knight, Zarkus, watches with glee. He tricked King Solompn into branding the Templar tratiors. and endulged in the chaos. Smiling, he decided to enter the fray and add more destruction and summons an undead army.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 07:19 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 18 2009, 07:16 PM)
The Chaos Knight, Zarkus, watches with glee. He tricked King Solompn into branding the Templar tratiors. and endulged in the chaos. Smiling, he decided to enter the fray and add more destruction and summons an undead army.

Then my army of mythical creatures rises to defend king Solomon. They are heavily outnumbered, overpowered, and outwitted. (they're dead, their brains are rotten)

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Jailer411
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 07:21 PM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 18 2009, 01:19 PM)
Then my army of mythical creatures rises to defend king Solomon. They are heavily outnumbered, overpowered, and outwitted. (they're dead, their brains are rotten)

OOC: God-moding

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
videogameman
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 07:22 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 18 2009, 07:19 PM)

I lift up my hand and show why I'm the Chaos Knight. Suddenly, explosive choclate ducks fall from the sky.

--------------------

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
The Ripper
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 07:45 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

One of Alexandre's spies told him the truth. Alexandre told his sorcerers to telepathically give Judge Death, and King Solomon a message. "As much as we had conflicts, we would team together to defeat Zarkus. He tricked you to brand me and my followers as traitors. Now he is attacking you and your forces! If we lend our forces to assist you, could you please redeem us as loyal to your kingdom?"

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
videogameman
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 07:52 PM

Lifelong Expert

One oF Zarkus' spies tell him. Smiling, he partly retreated and sent a fake message saying that solomon would never work with such disgusting people. He then lunged at Judge Death.

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 08:09 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 18 2009, 12:52 PM)
One oF Zarkus' spies tell him. Smiling, he partly retreated and sent a fake message saying that solomon would never work with such disgusting people. He then lunged at Judge Death.

Alexandre prepares a message for Zarkus. "You're interference is starting to annoy me. Either way, you will fall."

--------------------

videogameman
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 09:22 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Apr 18 2009, 08:09 PM)
Alexandre prepares a message for Zarkus. "You're interference is starting to annoy me. Either way, you will fall."

Angered, he turns from Judge Death to have revenge on on the palidin.His army follows.

--------------------

Marvel Man
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 10:01 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

The Future King, Thargernaut, emerges from a portal.

In his hands, a lighter.

"I have, FIRE! Bow before my power!"

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
videogameman
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 10:07 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Apr 18 2009, 10:01 PM)

In his hands, a lighter.

Annoyed at Thargernaut{really?} getting in his way, he summons a a flood. Not only to defeat him, but to plunge the kingdom into chaos. teu42.gif

--------------------

Marvel Man
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 10:15 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 18 2009, 10:07 PM)

In his hands, a lighter.

Annoyed at Thargernaut{really?} getting in his way, he summons a a flood. Not only to defeat him, but to plunge the kingdom into chaos. teu42.gif

"Egad! You don't fear me and my lighte-... I mean, fire box?!"

Upon seeing the flood Thargernaut quickly pulls out a lifesaver.

"Haha! Fear my modern technology!"

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
videogameman
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 10:17 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Apr 18 2009, 10:15 PM)
QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 18 2009, 10:07 PM)

In his hands, a lighter.

"Egad! You don't fear me and my lighte-... I mean, fire box?!"

Upon seeing the flood Thargernaut quickly pulls out a lifesaver.

"Haha! Fear my modern technology!"

Zarkus pops it with his sword.

--------------------

« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0382 seconds · Archive