Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

VGM vs. VGA, Here you go VGA
VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 10:13 PM

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

After I watch all the Youtube Poops, I take out a scroll.

"It is written, only Ganon and his minions can feed VGM LOTSA SPAGHETTI and TOAST for DINNER."

I then summon Ganon and his minions, who forcefeed VGM so much SPAGHETTI and TOAST, that he becomes morbidly obese, as well as getting major heartburn!

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 10:15 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

Being obese, I gain the ability to do the NUMA NUMA DANCE! I do it so accurately, VGa joins in. I trip and fall on him, letting out a nucular fart on scale of Wario's in the SSBB trailer.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 10:16 PM

Veteran

Your massive belly cushions the impact.

I then perform liposuction on VGM, until he's so thin that he resembles a stick figure.

My face then turns coal-black, my eyes become googly, and my lips turn bright red. I then shout, "AHMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZERS!!!!!", and a massive blue beam shoots out of my mouth and hits VGM.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 10:23 PM

Lifelong Expert

Angry at my condition, I summon Sam the Samurai. I get him to cut me in half so I can resurrect as Gohares, king of the memes! Complying, I am killed. Seconds later, a giant voice rumbles through the land. Choclatee RAinnnnnn, Never gonna Guve you upppp, What is loveeee, DO A BARELL ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the combined awsomeness of these memes, a portal opens and sends us to the planet of Rathgor, home of the sentient fire rats. I feed them their fravorie treats, water cats, but VGa has nothing, and is promptly attacked.

--------------------

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 10:26 PM

Veteran

I feed the fire rats gasoline Twinkies, and it becomes their new favorite snack! They then let me go.

I then pull out........WEEGEE!!!!! VGM is powerless against his soulless stare, and is sent to the ground.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 10:27 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

Pissed off at a certain thing, I lob molotov grenades from the stand at the two, "I'M PISSED!!!!!!!" angry.gif
videogameman
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 10:35 PM

Lifelong Expert

I summon the only thing powerful enough to stop Wegee.... Mercutio! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbqeynYC_44

the powr of its epicness turns me into Supermastercaptainfalconnorrismr.T! the gernades Ethan made have no effect and I falcon roundhousekickpunchswingchainsteabaginfintemassPUNCH! them, causing a massive explosion that opens a portal to the 9th dimension!

--------------------

VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 10:39 PM

Veteran

In the 9th dimension, you get surrounded by hookers that want your babies!

Unfortuneately, I tell them you intend to pay them with a credit card, and they become demons and beat you up!

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 11:03 PM

Lifelong Expert

Die foul demons! Suddenly, I morph into Ghost Rider! This was all just a scheme to lure the demons ouT! I strike them with my chains and then grab VGA and I say "Look into my eyes!"

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 11:05 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

QUOTE (VG_Addict @ Mar 11 2009, 10:39 PM)
In the 9th dimension, you get surrounded by hookers that want your babies!

Unfortuneately, I tell them you intend to pay them with a credit card, and they become demons and beat you up!

--------------------

Give me half.
VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 11:29 PM

Veteran

^ Hey, this IS a RANDOM battle after all. tongue.gif

I quickly take out a small mirror, and put it in front of my face, reflecting the Penance Stare back at VGM! Seeing how much pain and humiliation he's inflicted on people, he falls to the ground once again.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 11:31 PM

Lifelong Expert

Suddenly, i am bitten by a flea! Sucking on my blood, I become a vampire..... flea! I go into VGA's pants and bite his Lower Manhatten, if ya know what i mean. I then revert to my normal form.

--------------------

VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 11:33 PM

Veteran

I become infected with bubonic plague, which I pass onto you. I then pull out the antidote, and chug it down, while VGM's immune system turns to mush.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 11:43 PM

Lifelong Expert

Solanum enters my body, turning me into a ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!! I head towards VGa and bite his nose, making him sound like Squidward! For no reason, I revert to normal and hit VGA with giant Cheese-Its.

--------------------

VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 11:46 PM

Veteran

I kick VGM in the groin, and hit him over the head with Simpsons DVDs!

--------------------
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0293 seconds · Archive