Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#
Solomon
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 07:54 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Well, to start things off I just want to wing for a little bit. You know let the story write it self. Everyonce in a while if things get stale I'm going to have events happen to get things moving. Have fun.

Remember NO GOD MODDING!

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 09:04 PM

Busy with other things

Group: Members
Member No.: 243

*I looked around to see everybody dead, except of course, my girlfriend. I knew something terrible had happened. I inspected the bodies and discovered they had been shot, slashed, and blown up. I had to stop what evil force was behind this. I grabbed my rifle, a shotgun, and an AK-47, then said goodbye to her. As I followed the trail, which the terrorists had left, I noticed a necklace. On it was a symbol, the symbol the terrorist group which had originally taken bore. I now knew who I was dealing with. I noticed that there were hundreds of men, and that their trail headed into town. I couldn't do it on my own, so I sought assistance in the small town.*

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
videogameman
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 09:46 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

I walked through the town, carrying two pistols, the closets thing I could find. Ahead of me, i saw a man with an ak-47. noticing there was a nice little Magnum beside me, i figured I had nothing to lose. after all, i hadn't played the killing game in a long time. I aimed.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 10:12 PM

Busy with other things

"Please sir! Help me destroy the terrorists that destroyed my unit, and my life!"

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
videogameman
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 10:33 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 23 2009, 10:12 PM)
"Please sir! Help me destroy the terrorists that destroyed my unit, and my life!"

I thought. The terrorists caused terror and in extension chaos. it was always entertainging. And futhermore, he didn't care. "Idiot. life doesn't matter. If it mattered, would it be threw away so often? Now you can stand there and be killed, or move and still be killed. Your choice.

--------------------

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 10:43 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 23 2009, 10:33 PM)
I thought. The terrorists caused terror and in extension chaos. it was always entertainging. And futhermore, he didn't care. "Idiot. life doesn't matter. If it mattered, would it be threw away so often? Now you can stand there and be killed, or move and still be killed. Your choice.

"You threaten my life?"
*I c0ck my AK and aim it at your head*
"If life is so invaluable, use it for something that is valuable to other people. I promise you 5 terrorists a day to do with what you want"

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Ethan
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 10:58 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

I run into the same room with the other two guys, "Whoa! okay, what the hell is going on around here, I have no clue where the hell I am or either who am I and S***'s already freaky!" I scream, I look at the guy with the magnum and notice he was smiling and the other guy was like "peace dude, peace!" on his face, I wondered what was going on here as I stood there waiting for a response.
videogameman
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 11:00 PM

Lifelong Expert

I bring out a gun at the other guy's head. "I enjoy a good ol mexican standoff. now if you two gentlemen back off, i'll be going."

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 11:06 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 23 2009, 11:00 PM)
I bring out a gun at the other guy's head. "I enjoy a good ol mexican standoff. now if you two gentlemen back off, i'll be going."

Fueled by fear, my army training instincts kick in , "Alright, pal, just calm DOWN!" I quickly duck my head and grab the gun aimed at me, bending his wrist the wrong way before kneeing him in the stomach then punch him in the face and taking the other gun out of his hands and arm myself with it. "What the hell did I just do, hey! stay down there, don't do anything funny!" I look at the other guy, "UM, are you gonna hurt me?"
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 11:18 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (Ethan @ Apr 23 2009, 11:06 PM)
Fueled by fear, my army training instincts kick in , "Alright, pal, just calm DOWN!" I quickly duck my head and grab the gun aimed at me, bending his wrist the wrong way before kneeing him in the stomach then punch him in the face and taking the other gun out of his hands and arm myself with it. "What the hell did I just do, hey! stay down there, don't do anything funny!" I look at the other guy, "UM, are you gonna hurt me?"

"H3!! no! Would you help me bring down the terrorists?"

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Marvel Man
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 11:19 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

OCC: How are all you guys in the same room? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having seperate locations?....

ICC:
Thomas Free walks down the ruins of Franksengurburg, looking around.

"Ooooh.... Nachos."

Thomas quickly heads to a store. The only one still in operation.

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
videogameman
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 11:40 PM

Lifelong Expert

I pull out a gernade. humph. you guys are entertaining. I'll let you live. Now let me go through, or this goes off. at this angle, it would only wound me. you too won't be so lucky.

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 11:53 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

videogameman steps on an egg. Inside are the remnants of a small chicken. He bends down and scoops up the little body.

"Kill number one" He sighs miserably as he tosses it to the stony road.

--------------------

Give me half.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 11:54 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 23 2009, 11:40 PM)
I pull out a gernade. humph. you guys are entertaining. I'll let you live. Now let me go through, or this goes off. at this angle, it would only wound me. you too won't be so lucky.

"Ha, you think that'll work?"
*I kick him in the face and watch, hoping Ethan grabs it in mid-air*

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 11:54 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Apr 23 2009, 11:53 PM)
videogameman steps on an egg. Inside are the remnants of a small chicken. He bends down and scoops up the little body.

"Kill number one" He sighs miserably as he tosses it to the stony road.

OOC: God moding

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0940 seconds · Archive