zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

arriattik's long journey..., Star Wars RP
ND4
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 04:36 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 14 2008, 04:32 PM)
QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Jul 14 2008, 02:20 PM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 13 2008, 05:37 PM)
It all started for Arriattik a long time ago...

Ever since he was a mere child, there was something about Arriattik that was different from the other Wookies. He would relentlessly get teased by other juvenile Wookies for his strange ways.

Unphased by these childish rantings, he continues to live life with his family by helping in any way he knew how until one fateful fay...

OOC: There CoasterKing, lets see what kink you can throw my way!  biggrin.gif

The invasion of the droids began.

OOC: There is something to throw in your way.

On that fateful day, the invasion began. Several massive ships holding thousands of battle droids landed on the outskirts of out city.

All of our warriors assembled and against my families wishes, I joined them on the battlefield.

The fighting was intense but even. I began to feel the unusual "Force" if you will, channeling through my veins in full force. My senses were heightened and I began a massive assult on the battle droids destroying dozens at a time. The upper hand was now ours.

After many days of brutal fighting, we had finally won.... but at what cost? Hundreds of my fellow Wookies had been slain durring the great battle with more ships carrying battle droids sure to be on their way.

I was the hero of the day though and we celebrated that night. The festivities were grand and we drank our home made mead. An elder of the clan approached me soon after and requested me go on a mission of the utmost importance for him. He said I have the unique ability to channel the force so I may be the most trustworthy to fly to see the jedi council and request aid in this war........

now for me to pop up right? rolleyes.gif
CoasterKing
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 04:38 PM

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 53

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 14 2008, 11:32 AM)

Ever since he was a mere child, there was something about Arriattik that was different from the other Wookies. He would relentlessly get teased by other juvenile Wookies for his strange ways.

Unphased by these childish rantings, he continues to live life with his family by helping in any way he knew how until one fateful fay...

On that fateful day, the invasion began. Several massive ships holding thousands of battle droids landed on the outskirts of out city.

All of our warriors assembled and against my families wishes, I joined them on the battlefield.

The fighting was intense but even. I began to feel the unusual "Force" if you will, channeling through my veins in full force. My senses were heightened and I began a massive assult on the battle droids destroying dozens at a time. The upper hand was now ours.

After many days of brutal fighting, we had finally won.... but at what cost? Hundreds of my fellow Wookies had been slain durring the great battle with more ships carrying battle droids sure to be on their way.

I was the hero of the day though and we celebrated that night. The festivities were grand and we drank our home made mead. An elder of the clan approached me soon after and requested me go on a mission of the utmost importance for him. He said I have the unique ability to channel the force so I may be the most trustworthy to fly to see the jedi council and request aid in this war........

They sent in Kion Kantar, a male Nautolan Jedi of the high council. He slashed and hacked his way through battle doids fighing along side clones and Master Yoda.
Yoda: "Leave you must, go find the wookie named Attarik and train him in the ways of the force."

OOC: Kion is my guy.

--------------------
The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!" - Spaceman by The Killers
ND4
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 04:42 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Jul 14 2008, 04:38 PM)

They sent in Kion Kantar, a male Nautolan Jedi of the high council. He slashed and hacked his way through battle doids fighing along side clones and Master Yoda.
Yoda: "Leave you must, go find the wookie named Attarik and train him in the ways of the force."

a starnge stroomtrooper had been placed here by acdient and he was pleding with master yoda.
occ:coster this is bedz.tedz and my guy are missing.
ND4
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 04:47 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 14 2008, 04:42 PM)

a starnge stroomtrooper had been placed here by acdient and he was pleding with master yoda.
occ:coster this is bedz.tedz and my guy are missing.

damn it i invaeded a thread again! dry.gif sleep.gif
granobulax
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 05:02 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

Just as I was about to leave insearch of jedi, a jedi found me. He said his name was Kion. He offered to teach me in the ways of the force and that this with this training, I would better be able to help my people. I graciously accept......

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
CoasterKing
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 05:06 PM

Expert

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 14 2008, 12:02 PM)

Just as I was about to leave insearch of jedi, a jedi found me. He said his name was Kion. He offered to teach me in the ways of the force and that this with this training, I would better be able to help my people. I graciously accept......

"Follow me." Kion motioned towards the direction of his ship.

OOC: My new avatar is Nautolan Jedi Master Kit Fisto.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 05:06 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 14 2008, 05:02 PM)

the stromtrooper bedz had fished taliking with master yoda and ran towards
occ costers guy.
sir pleas dont kill me.
CoasterKing
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 05:11 PM

Expert

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 14 2008, 12:06 PM)

occ costers guy.
sir pleas dont kill me.

ND4!

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 05:13 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Jul 14 2008, 05:11 PM)

occ costers guy.
sir pleas dont kill me.

ND4!

noO!!!!!!!i did it again . that is it.i ban my self from my own computer for two hours to beg for fogives from coster. wink.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
CoasterKing
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 05:18 PM

Expert

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 14 2008, 12:13 PM)
QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Jul 14 2008, 05:11 PM)

occ costers guy.
sir pleas dont kill me.

ND4!

noO!!!!!!!i did it again . that is it.i ban my self from my own computer for two hours to beg for fogives from coster. wink.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Dont beg from me, beg from Grano! Its his board.

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 05:27 PM

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Jul 14 2008, 05:06 PM)

I follow Kion into his ship ans stare in wonderment at the sophistication of his grand vessel....

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

CoasterKing
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 05:32 PM

Expert

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 14 2008, 12:27 PM)
QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Jul 14 2008, 05:06 PM)

I follow Kion into his ship ans stare in wonderment at the sophistication of his grand vessel....

Kion momentarily turns around. "Im taking you to Corusacant where it is safe and you will be trained as a jedi. Is there anybody you would to say goodbye to?"

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 05:38 PM

No, I have already said my goodbyes as I was prepared to depart to Curesant insearch of the jedi on a mission from my elder. Do I call you master Kion?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

CoasterKing
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 05:50 PM

Expert

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 14 2008, 12:38 PM)
No, I have already said my goodbyes as I was prepared to depart to Curesant insearch of the jedi on a mission from my elder. Do I call you master Kion?

"Yes."
OOC: You left Kashykk! Your earned 10 xp points and you are now declared force-sensitive! Congrats!

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 05:53 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jul 14 2008, 05:38 PM)

occ cool.
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0462 seconds · Archive