zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (26) « First ... 24 25 [26]  ( Go to first unread post )

Armgedon is unleashed
Wingman
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 03:25 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 11 2008, 11:05 AM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jul 11 2008, 02:53 AM)
*both of us dodge the attack*

"We wish for no interference so that The Dark Ripper will try to defeat me with honor."

"Ripper, let us fight in a steel cage arena, surrounded by hungry Xenomorphs!"

"I wonder if our allies approve of this?  Let's do it, as the good and the evil people WILL be in the amphitheater, watching!"

"DEAL!"

*The two of us transport to the said arena.  ND4, Leo Sanders, VG_Addict, hellbentnow, Wingman, Bassetman, and their guys, along with mine are watching along with other arena goers.*

"YOHOHOHOHOHO!"

*jumps up from seat*

"Go Ripper!"

*Stuffs face with popcorn*

"Yo, yer blockin' ma view with your ugly ass afro!"

*I suddenly stop, and slowly turn around, and towers over the demon*

user posted image

"What did you say about the afro?"

"I said it sucks, boney-butt."

*Takes sword out of cane*

"POLKA REMISE!"

*Delivers several sword thrusts, fast enough that it seems I have several swords*

*The Demon is cut to pieces, and I sit back down. The demons around me= blink.gif *

Well done.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Bassetman
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 04:05 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 11 2008, 03:25 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 11 2008, 11:05 AM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jul 11 2008, 02:53 AM)
*both of us dodge the attack*

"We wish for no interference so that The Dark Ripper will try to defeat me with honor."

"Ripper, let us fight in a steel cage arena, surrounded by hungry Xenomorphs!"

"I wonder if our allies approve of this?  Let's do it, as the good and the evil people WILL be in the amphitheater, watching!"

"DEAL!"

*The two of us transport to the said arena.  ND4, Leo Sanders, VG_Addict, hellbentnow, Wingman, Bassetman, and their guys, along with mine are watching along with other arena goers.*

"YOHOHOHOHOHO!"

*jumps up from seat*

"Go Ripper!"

*Stuffs face with popcorn*

"Yo, yer blockin' ma view with your ugly ass afro!"

*I suddenly stop, and slowly turn around, and towers over the demon*

user posted image

"What did you say about the afro?"

"I said it sucks, boney-butt."

*Takes sword out of cane*

"POLKA REMISE!"

*Delivers several sword thrusts, fast enough that it seems I have several swords*

*The Demon is cut to pieces, and I sit back down. The demons around me= blink.gif *

Well done.

hehe, thank you. biggrin.gif

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 11:23 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

"So, what are you waiting for?" Grumbled the Dark Ripper impatiently.

"I'm waiting on the referee!" I responded.

*Stone Cold Steve Austin appears next to me, and the Dark Ripper. He is cosmic powered.*

"LET'S GET IT ON!" Stone Cold Steve Austin announced.

Me and the Dark Ripper ready our swords to start with a sword fight. 30 seconds later, to retaliate from an earlier cut, I blow him back with a swift horizontal strike. The Dark Ripper attempted to attack me with his whip sword, but I saw it coming, and pulled him towards me. I initiate a piledriver as a counter attack.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
ND4
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 11:34 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jul 11 2008, 11:23 PM)

*Stone Cold Steve Austin appears next to me, and the Dark Ripper. He is cosmic powered.*

Me and the Dark Ripper ready our swords to start with a sword fight. 30 seconds later, to retaliate from an earlier cut, I blow him back with a swift horizontal strike. The Dark Ripper attempted to attack me with his whip sword, but I saw it coming, and pulled him towards me. I initiate a piledriver as a counter attack.

chompy:wow!master nd4 get me more popcorn. i shove popcorn in chompys face and falls on good ripper.uh oh! sad.gif
hellbentnow
Posted: Jul 12 2008, 12:03 AM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jul 11 2008, 07:23 PM)

*Stone Cold Steve Austin appears next to me, and the Dark Ripper.  He is cosmic powered.*

Me and the Dark Ripper ready our swords to start with a sword fight. 30 seconds later, to retaliate from an earlier cut, I blow him back with a swift horizontal strike.  The Dark Ripper attempted to attack me with his whip sword, but I saw it coming, and pulled him towards me.  I initiate a piledriver as a counter attack.

The whip sword accidental touched Steve.Seeing it was the ripper fault, he taped Ripper on the shoulder, Ripper turned around, Steve gives him the finger then a cosmic stunner, (Basically he carries the opponent, hundreds of feet into the air, then Steve reinforces his butt and gives a stunner from that height while accelerating downwards )

Dark Ripper laughs at the fate of The ripper "You really think I'll forget you?? It was your sh*tty weapon in the first place. *Cosmic Stunner*

Stone Cold lifted them on to there feet, then punched Ripper awake. "Take the opportunity!'

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
The Ripper
Posted: Jul 12 2008, 12:15 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Jul 11 2008, 05:03 PM)

*Stone Cold Steve Austin appears next to me, and the Dark Ripper.  He is cosmic powered.*

Me and the Dark Ripper ready our swords to start with a sword fight. 30 seconds later, to retaliate from an earlier cut, I blow him back with a swift horizontal strike.  The Dark Ripper attempted to attack me with his whip sword, but I saw it coming, and pulled him towards me.  I initiate a piledriver as a counter attack.

The whip sword accidental touched Steve.Seeing it was the ripper fault, he taped Ripper on the shoulder, Ripper turned around, Steve gives him the finger then a cosmic stunner, (Basically he carries the opponent, hundreds of feet into the air, then Steve reinforces his butt and gives a stunner from that height while accelerating downwards )

Dark Ripper laughs at the fate of The ripper "You really think I'll forget you?? It was your sh*tty weapon in the first place. *Cosmic Stunner*

Stone Cold lifted them on to there feet, then punched Ripper awake. "Take the opportunity!'

"Thank you." The Dark Ripper said to Stone Cold Steve Austin. "I was his good buddy, now I'm his BITTER ENEMY!"

"Ripper, prepare to die!" he roared at me, while charging with his whip sword and Blood Edge. "You can run away! Let me defeat you with a bit of fun!"

*I get up, and regenerate with Blood Calibur*

"Let's settle this!" I said.

*We return to sword fight, this time, I used an ice covered punch to stun him*

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
ND4
Posted: Jul 12 2008, 12:18 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jul 12 2008, 12:15 AM)

"Thank you." The Dark Ripper said to Stone Cold Steve Austin. "I was his good buddy, now I'm his BITTER ENEMY!"

"Ripper, prepare to die!" he roared at me, while charging with his whip sword and Blood Edge. "You can run away! Let me defeat you with a bit of fun!"

chompy:i want to fight! looks at deadpool.hey deadpool come out here for a mintue.
hellbentnow
Posted: Jul 12 2008, 12:18 AM

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jul 11 2008, 08:15 PM)

He woke Ripper up not Dark Ripper

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
The Ripper
Posted: Jul 12 2008, 03:00 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

(OOC) The Dark Ripper thanked him for beating me up.

"Your time has come!" I said to the Dark Ripper, as I grabbed him with an icy hand.

*The Dark Riper did break out of my grasp, and he charged at me with Blood Edge. It was a powerful attack, but it left him, open. Taking advantage of that, I immediately stabbed in right on the ribs, his open spot.*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" He roared.

"Ended round 1, time for round 2!"

--------------------

hellbentnow
Posted: Jul 12 2008, 03:11 PM

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jul 12 2008, 11:00 AM)

"Your time has come!" I said to the Dark Ripper, as I grabbed him with an icy hand.

*The Dark Riper did break out of my grasp, and he charged at me with Blood Edge. It was a powerful attack, but it left him, open. Taking advantage of that, I immediately stabbed in right on the ribs, his open spot.*

He hit Dark Ripper too. Why would he thank him?

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
The Ripper
Posted: Jul 13 2008, 06:19 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Jul 12 2008, 08:11 AM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jul 12 2008, 11:00 AM)

*The Dark Riper did break out of my grasp, and he charged at me with Blood Edge.  It was a powerful attack, but it left him, open.  Taking advantage of that, I immediately stabbed in right on the ribs, his open spot.*

He hit Dark Ripper too. Why would he thank him?

(OOC) He thanked him solely for that Pyrrhic achievement.

--------------------

« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (26) « First ... 24 25 [26] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0435 seconds · Archive