Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (9) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

My Hearth
Kamin
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 12:56 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 41

Jakob was waiting in the lounge. It sure was a unique perk to be gifted with so much money to enjoy lodging that Monarchs would sacrifice their own chambers for. He waited for a moment's rest, and for the rest of the party to arrive.

Each party member received a mental signal that their employer was waiting for them.

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 02:15 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 20 2008, 12:41 AM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 19 2008, 04:21 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 20 2008, 12:16 AM)
Hassan analyzed Gornap.  "This orc looks malignant." He thought to himself.  HE then wonders if his concealed poison dagger is useful.  He again thought, "It's too inappropriate."  He looks at Saul, the giant.  "He will prove to be a great ally."  He thought to himself.

"Forget about the greenskin, friend."

"Come, let us do what I originally intended."

"You said you were a leader of a benign assassin clan?"

"I do not quite understand how a clan of warriors for hire can have benign intentions."

"We are actually not for hire. And if your wonder our purpose, I created the clan to hunt down evils. Slave traders, War mongers, plague bearers, and cruel dictators. To us, nothing is forbidden, everything is possible, when regarding killing our targets." Hassan said. "I usually keep them secrets, but I'm in the mood of telling about the clan. To answer a question, I'm NOT out to hunt you down. We hunt our own targets. If you wish for me to tell my story, I'll tell the story about how it all started."

"Sitting down with a complete stranger and talking about life is what I enjoy most."

"Do tell."

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 02:20 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (Kamin @ Jun 20 2008, 12:56 AM)
Jakob was waiting in the lounge. It sure was a unique perk to be gifted with so much money to enjoy lodging that Monarchs would sacrifice their own chambers for. He waited for a moment's rest, and for the rest of the party to arrive.

Each party member received a mental signal that their employer was waiting for them.

"I'm terribly sorry."

"But I have traveled very far, and I shall not miss what I came for."

"I will be sure to continue this another day."

He slowly got up, then continued his trek torward gate.

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 03:11 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 19 2008, 06:20 PM)

"I'm terribly sorry."

*Hassan walks with Saul*

"I was born in an ordinary family, that was supposed to be free from the evils. But when I saw evil coming, I knew it was the time to strike, as the guards in my town weren't able to strike down the evils alone. Therefore, I learned the art of death and became an assassin. I taught what I learned to many followers. To this very day, we strike evil by any way possible. If you have more questions, I'll answer them."

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 03:14 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 20 2008, 03:11 AM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 19 2008, 06:20 PM)

"I'm terribly sorry."

*Hassan walks with Saul*

"I was born in an ordinary family, that was supposed to be free from the evils. But when I saw evil coming, I knew it was the time to strike, as the guards in my town weren't able to strike down the evils alone. Therefore, I learned the art of death and became an assassin. I taught what I learned to many followers. To this very day, we strike evil by any way possible. If you have more questions, I'll answer them."

"How did you learn this art of death, if there was no one in your village to teach you?"

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 03:41 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

"I learned the art of death when I exited the village for my training." Hassan answered, "I returned to my village to deal justice. The art of death is unarmed combat. With it, you can catch swords, flip someone over, or even run through walls. Also, you can defeat people without a weapon."

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 02:16 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 20 2008, 03:41 AM)
"I learned the art of death when I exited the village for my training." Hassan answered, "I returned to my village to deal justice. The art of death is unarmed combat. With it, you can catch swords, flip someone over, or even run through walls. Also, you can defeat people without a weapon."

"Ah, of course."

"I hadn't thought of it that way."

"Have you ever been to gate?"

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 02:19 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

"No, this is my first time, but I've heard rumors of Gate." Hassan answered, as he walked along with Saul.

--------------------

Bassetman
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 02:20 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 20 2008, 02:19 PM)
"No, this is my first time, but I've heard rumors of Gate." Hassan answered, as he walked along with Saul.

"Your reason of travel?"

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 02:38 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 20 2008, 06:20 AM)
"No, this is my first time, but I've heard rumors of Gate."  Hassan answered, as he walked along with Saul.

"Your reason of travel?"

"I also have targets here. I'm hunting them down, one by one."

--------------------

Bassetman
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 02:45 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 20 2008, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 20 2008, 06:20 AM)
"No, this is my first time, but I've heard rumors of Gate."  Hassan answered, as he walked along with Saul.

"Your reason of travel?"

"I also have targets here. I'm hunting them down, one by one."

"Hmmm."

"I would gladly help you in your hunt, but I'm afraid I've been employed here by an unknown."

"I'm supposed to meet him at an Inn." "Though I don't know what he could want from me."

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 05:38 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

"Very well, then." Hassan said.

--------------------

Bassetman
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 08:41 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 20 2008, 05:38 PM)
"Very well, then." Hassan said.

"Which kingdom do you hail from, Hassan?"

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 09:17 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 20 2008, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 20 2008, 05:38 PM)
"Very well, then."  Hassan said.

"Which kingdom do you hail from, Hassan?"

"I hail from a kingdom a thousand miles away from Gate, the Sahahi Empire."

--------------------

hamboy
Posted: Jun 21 2008, 11:54 AM

Unregistered

Gornap smiled. "Work? Nice! We gets reward, right?"
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0417 seconds · Archive