zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (9) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

My Hearth
Kamin
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 10:20 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 41

You begin in a planar crossroads, called Gate. Gate possesses a great population of over one million people across the world.

This is where the adventurers will meet. Not in a tavern, but in an opulent Inn.

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 10:52 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

His feet left large imprints in the flat ground. His hunchback combined with his sad face gave off a depressing aura. The rags he bears barely pass for clothing. He seemed more likely to ask you for spare change, then what his actual purpose was. He stopped his heavy tromp and looked at what was ahead of him. Which was alot, for he....is a Giant.

His rough, bearded mouth opened slightly, releasing a raspy and harsh "Huh".

He then continued his spacious plod torwards Gate.

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 11:12 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

Hassan slowly stalked his way to Gate. He noticed a giant, but hid. He doesn't want himself to be seen, as he is unsure of the giant he saw was an ally, or an enemy.

"I hope that giant is benign." He said, in a whisper. He continued sneaking to Gates.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 11:33 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 19 2008, 11:12 PM)
Hassan slowly stalked his way to Gate. He noticed a giant, but hid. He doesn't want himself to be seen, as he is unsure of the giant he saw was an ally, or an enemy.

"I hope that giant is benign." He said, in a whisper. He continued sneaking to Gates.

"I assure you, dear friend, I am."

The Giant slowly turned his head at the shady figure.

"There is no reason to fret."

"Come."

The Giant sat cross-legged on the ground, with tree shaking results.

"Let's sit and talk."

--------------------
hamboy
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 11:53 PM

Unregistered

Gornap Izzgutz, Orc warrior, and the most proficient butcher in his tribe, had arrived at gate in search of quarry. He carried a huge mechanism behind him, that ground up meat for him. His eyes caught a glorious site.

"Giant! Giant meaty freshness!" Running over, he said. "'er, you, wouldya mind steppin' in me magic box?" He said, pointing at the giant meat grinder.
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 11:57 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jun 19 2008, 11:53 PM)
Gornap Izzgutz, Orc warrior, and the most proficient butcher in his tribe, had arrived at gate in search of quarry. He carried a huge mechanism behind him, that ground up meat for him. His eyes caught a glorious site.

"Giant! Giant meaty freshness!" Running over, he said. "'er, you, wouldya mind steppin' in me magic box?" He said, pointing at the giant meat grinder.

"Ha!"

"You forget, greenskin." He rose from the ground.

"Being a giant, I have very large ears."

"And, what is the purpose of having ears?"

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 11:58 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 19 2008, 03:33 PM)
Hassan slowly stalked his way to Gate.  He noticed a giant, but hid.  He doesn't want himself to be seen, as he is unsure of the giant he saw was an ally, or an enemy.

"I hope that giant is benign."  He said, in a whisper.  He continued sneaking to Gates.

"Come."

"Let's sit and talk."

Hassan scratched on his turban and sat down. "My name is Hassan, a leader of a benign assassin clan. We hunt down any form of evil, using an art of death." He looks at the giant. "What is your name?"

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
hamboy
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 11:59 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 19 2008, 11:57 PM)

"Ha!"

"So dat the orcs can chop 'em?" Gornap replied.
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 12:04 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jun 19 2008, 11:59 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 19 2008, 11:57 PM)

"Ha!"

"So dat the orcs can chop 'em?" Gornap replied.

"Er, no." He was surprised at it's intelligence.

"To hear." "To listen." "To communicate with your brethren."

"And because I have very large ears, I overheard your excited statement of shouting, Fresh meat!"

"Ergo, I'm not getting in that contrapion."

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 12:08 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 19 2008, 11:58 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 19 2008, 03:33 PM)
Hassan slowly stalked his way to Gate.  He noticed a giant, but hid.  He doesn't want himself to be seen, as he is unsure of the giant he saw was an ally, or an enemy.

"I hope that giant is benign."  He said, in a whisper.  He continued sneaking to Gates.

"Come."

"Let's sit and talk."

Hassan scratched on his turban and sat down. "My name is Hassan, a leader of a benign assassin clan. We hunt down any form of evil, using an art of death." He looks at the giant. "What is your name?"

"I apologize, dear friend."

"I almost forgot about you."

"Why don't you meet greenskin here, he wants to eat me."

--------------------
hamboy
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 12:09 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 20 2008, 12:04 AM)

"Er, no." He was surprised at it's intelligence.

"To hear." "To listen." "To communicate with your brethren."

"And because I have very large ears, I overheard your excited statement of shouting, Fresh meat!"

"Ergo, I'm not getting in that contrapion."

"Bah!" the Orc shouted, and moved toward Gate itself. "I'm gonna see if I can find some mothers what need der babies lookin' after!"
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 12:15 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

It feels tempting to stop that greenskin, but I'm feeling especially grand this week

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 12:16 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Hassan analyzed Gornap. "This orc looks malignant." He thought to himself. HE then wonders if his concealed poison dagger is useful. He again thought, "It's too inappropriate." He looks at Saul, the giant. "He will prove to be a great ally." He thought to himself.

--------------------

Bassetman
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 12:21 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 20 2008, 12:16 AM)
Hassan analyzed Gornap. "This orc looks malignant." He thought to himself. HE then wonders if his concealed poison dagger is useful. He again thought, "It's too inappropriate." He looks at Saul, the giant. "He will prove to be a great ally." He thought to himself.

"Forget about the greenskin, friend."

"Come, let us do what I originally intended."

"You said you were a leader of a benign assassin clan?"

"I do not quite understand how a clan of warriors for hire can have benign intentions."

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 12:41 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 19 2008, 04:21 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 20 2008, 12:16 AM)
Hassan analyzed Gornap.  "This orc looks malignant." He thought to himself.  HE then wonders if his concealed poison dagger is useful.  He again thought, "It's too inappropriate."  He looks at Saul, the giant.  "He will prove to be a great ally."  He thought to himself.

"Forget about the greenskin, friend."

"Come, let us do what I originally intended."

"You said you were a leader of a benign assassin clan?"

"I do not quite understand how a clan of warriors for hire can have benign intentions."

"We are actually not for hire. And if your wonder our purpose, I created the clan to hunt down evils. Slave traders, War mongers, plague bearers, and cruel dictators. To us, nothing is forbidden, everything is possible, when regarding killing our targets." Hassan said. "I usually keep them secrets, but I'm in the mood of telling about the clan. To answer a question, I'm NOT out to hunt you down. We hunt our own targets. If you wish for me to tell my story, I'll tell the story about how it all started."

--------------------

« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0273 seconds · Archive