zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

When Worlds Collide!!!, Naruhan vs. the Unknown Soldier

Who wins?
Nesh's Naruhan (mangafighter) [ 4 ]  [66.67%]
Dayouthgonewild's Soldier [ 2 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 6

The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 23 2009, 11:36 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Group: Admin
Member No.: 68

IC:Strength Defends! Naruhan let's go of the knife and twists around and tries to elbow his adversary in the eye.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Pseudonym
Posted on May 24 2009, 12:34 AM

FPL Failure

Group: Members
Member No.: 203

Mind attacks Head

The Knife clatters to the floor, tinkling against a small crater in the rock. Hargol reaches down to his pocket and unhooks a leather strap. He flips over, to retrieve his knife, and out of the strap falls a flash-bang.

Hargol perfectly times his lunge just milliseconds after the flash.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 24 2009, 01:06 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Energy defends!

Enraged by the pain he's now expericing Naruhan releases an instictive wave of energy in all directions milliseconds after the flash.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Pseudonym
Posted on May 24 2009, 01:10 AM

FPL Failure

Mind attacks head

Hargol falls back, landing in a four legged position and snarling at the deafened man in front of him. The mangafighter was unable to hear the curses through the high pitched note aftershock of the grenade.

"Long live the Underworld!" Hargol screamed. He unbuckled the rifle, took aim, and fired.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 24 2009, 01:21 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

energy attack Body. Naruhan rus forward faster tan Hargol can react and fires a letal-level blast a point blank range.

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted on May 25 2009, 01:38 PM

FPL Failure

You can't attack with two attributes, but w'ever.

Agility attacks Head

Hargol bends over backwards, moving with the force of the blow. The energy blast passes harmlessly past as he puts his hands on the cave floor and delivers a powerful double footed kick to Naruhan's chin.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 25 2009, 02:05 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

IC: Strength defends! Naruhan grabbs the leg and throws Hargol into a tree.

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted on May 25 2009, 02:25 PM

FPL Failure

There's are no trees in a Cave!

Strength defends

Hargol focuses and smashes his leg through the tree, landing in a defensive fighting stance on the other side.

--------------------

Give me half.
treacherous
Posted on May 25 2009, 02:29 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

He can only use one attribute. Technically there are trees in caves, because sometimes the roots of trees burrow into caves.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 25 2009, 02:41 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Mind attacks mind
Naruhan starts insulting his opponet to make him angry and sloppy.

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted on May 25 2009, 02:43 PM

FPL Failure

laugh.gif I don't speak your language!

Mind attacks Head.

Hargol puts his rifle to work again.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 25 2009, 02:46 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Agility attacks hand!

Naruhan runs up, kicks the rife out of his han, picks it up, and points it at him.

--------------------

Solomon
Posted on May 25 2009, 02:56 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

KICK HIS PANCREAS! MAKE HIS LIVER BLEED! FORCE HIS INTESTINES THROUGH HIS NOSTRILS!

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Pseudonym
Posted on May 25 2009, 02:57 PM

FPL Failure

My knife was in my pocket. I was using a two handed rifle! W'ever

He can say he did it, but it doesn't mean the attack succeeded. -admin edit

Mind attacks Head

Shoot in the head at point blank.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 25 2009, 02:59 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Agility defends! I sidestep the bullet.

--------------------

« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2886 seconds · Archive