|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|Haven Of Wiidom > Original Team info > Inner workings.|
|Posted by: Guardian of Nesh Aug 20 2008, 06:00 PM|
| Okay I've got our jobs down pat.
Darkender and Myself
IonKidmax and possibly hamboy (he wasn't clear
Here's how this is going to work:
The writers write the issue's story for there character and send it to the editor. The ditor fixes errors and makes it more detailed to help the artist. Then the editor PMs the stroy to the artist who draws the comic
To Artists: MAKE SURE TO PUT THE DIALOUGE IN!!! Also don't forget to upload!!! DON't USE LINED PAPER!!!!
|Posted by: darkender Aug 20 2008, 06:05 PM|
|Okay cool Do you have any Ideas for our first story?|
|Posted by: Guardian of Nesh Aug 20 2008, 06:15 PM|
What's your speaillty?
|Posted by: super_wolverine_Man Aug 20 2008, 06:20 PM|
|i'm here when guys need feedback, or something that needs editing.|
|Posted by: darkender Aug 20 2008, 06:31 PM|
I use to be making characters for FPL even though none of them made it to the hall of fame I might have some good ideas for some.
|Posted by: Guardian of Nesh Aug 20 2008, 06:53 PM|
I meant genre, like fantasy, Sci-FI, contemporay.
|Posted by: darkender Aug 20 2008, 07:03 PM|
I'm not sure I usually dont make up my own stories i usually just do the comic books heroes things like in my arc.
|Posted by: Guardian of Nesh Aug 20 2008, 07:25 PM|
Not a problem. You've got talent, no question abot it. All you've got to do is come up with an idea and think ot through. I'll make it easy since your new at this. Try doing something like your Balde and Batman story but come up with your own people and places.
|Posted by: darkender Aug 20 2008, 07:28 PM|
ok when I'm done you want me to post it here.
|Posted by: Guardian of Nesh Aug 20 2008, 07:29 PM|
|Posted by: Guardian of Nesh Aug 20 2008, 07:30 PM|
Don't make it too long if it's good we'll use it and we want it to span several issues.
|Posted by: darkender Aug 20 2008, 07:33 PM|
So start a story about a new superhero and his intro into being hero
|Posted by: Guardian of Nesh Aug 20 2008, 07:43 PM|
Yeah that's pretty much it.
|Posted by: darkender Aug 20 2008, 07:51 PM|
| My name I never had one. I can't hardly remember anything from my childhood, I dont even think I had one. Heres a little backstory about my life.
My parents, they seemed to have mutant genes as I do. They both worked at a top secret facility experimenting with nuclear fusion but in different departments. The work was so secretive that the Government didn't want one department knowing the other's existence as they were working on making use of Nuclear energy in different ways, without having to use a bomb.
They met by accident literally! A major car pileup caused my father to take another route home where there was a car down on the side of the road. Seeing a female in need, he stopped to help. They both being scientists, without real lives up to that point, hit it off.
When the government found out about it, it was too late. I was already planted. They decided to use it to their advantage after testing showed that there could be something there because of the two mutant genes combining to create this one being that would later be code-named "Fuzion."
I was taken away from my parents at a very young age, around 8 years old and they instilled some good studying habits in me, being scientists and then at the government facilities I was further trained to use my mind and my powers. They decided to use me as their political puppet a super cop...
Hows that? Can we work with that?
|Posted by: Guardian of Nesh Aug 20 2008, 07:56 PM|
Keep going; it's a good start but it needs detail and villians etc. Stuff a comic story would have.
|Posted by: darkender Aug 20 2008, 08:05 PM|
Okay it might take awhile...I'll post the rest later.
|Posted by: darkender Aug 21 2008, 02:21 AM|
|Nesh, I think im gonna need some help with his back story im running into some problems.|
|Posted by: IonKidMax Aug 25 2008, 06:14 PM|
| This could be are comic Logo.
But good looking.
|Posted by: darkender Aug 25 2008, 08:24 PM|
|Posted by: SilverSurfer092 Aug 30 2008, 04:13 PM|
|I'm in. Win. I'm self appointing myself as another Text Editor. I'm good with grammar and spelling and you people know it. I can also come up with ideas, but I can't write them down.|
|Posted by: darkender Sep 1 2008, 10:41 PM|
|...sure but I dont know where nesh is he hasn't been replying to my pms so...I dont know where this is going.|
|Posted by: IonKidMax Sep 7 2008, 08:38 PM|
Damn you Nesh!!!!
|Posted by: darkender Sep 8 2008, 11:48 PM|
|Posted by: IonKidMax Sep 9 2008, 01:17 PM|
You got a Problem? Cause I could have you wacked if you do And by tommorow you'll be sleeping with the fishes.
|Posted by: darkender Sep 9 2008, 10:30 PM|
Ha your really funny,really funny.
|Posted by: darkender Sep 11 2008, 10:15 PM|
| Okay since I dont have the permission to start my own topic on this thing I'm gonna have to put what I have to say right here.
I have a new Idea for a comic that I would like to share with ya. Like I want to have it as if they were like workers in egypt and someone casted a spell on them to give their workers a better ability to work. And then they out live egypt or wake up from a long sleep( something along those lines) and begin to walk earth again but this time in america and there heroes.......so what do ya think....
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 12 2008, 02:25 PM|
Go on, I like the idea so far...
|Posted by: darkender Sep 13 2008, 06:55 PM|
|Okay so their a family and i guess there would be five a them(the dad,the mom two sond and a daughter). and they awaken after Scientists disturb there resting place in egypt. They escape africa and go to america. They secretly fight crime and all that stuff but the youngest member of the family( I guess we'll make him the strongest one too) Turns his back on the family and betrays them because he doesn't think that they should be workers anymore but pharoahs of the present. Then of couse they have to fight him and try to stop him and he would be there first super villain....|
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 14 2008, 02:40 PM|
I like the ideas! We should run with this one...
|Posted by: darkender Sep 14 2008, 07:22 PM|
Good, now all we have to do is get their powers and a good story line. And names and facts about each one of them of course so the readers will feel a connection with the characters.
|Posted by: IonKidMax Sep 14 2008, 09:11 PM|
Finally I've got cobwebs in the middle of my damn fingers.
|Posted by: darkender Sep 14 2008, 10:51 PM|
Ha funny Ur fired!!!!1 jk jk jk jk jk jk We're gonna get going so get ride of those webs.
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 14 2008, 10:56 PM|
| Here are some names...
Name Origin Sex Meaning
1. Abasi Egyptian Stern.
2. Abayomi Egyptian Brings joy.
3. Abubakar Egyptian Noble.
4. Acenath Egyptian Daughter. Biblical - Joseph's Egyptian wife.
5. Adeben Egyptian Twelfth born.
6. Adio Egyptian Righteous.
7. Adofo Egyptian Fighter.
8. Adom Egyptian Receives help from the gods.
9. Ain Egyptian Priceless.
10. Akhenaten Egyptian Devoted to Aten.
11. Akiiki Egyptian Friendly.
12. Akil Egyptian Intelligent.
13. Akila Egyptian Intelligent.
14. Akins Egyptian Brave.
15. Amen Egyptian Ra - personification of the power of the universe and god of a united Egypt.
16. Amenhotep Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
17. Amenophis Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
18. Ammon Egyptian God of a united Egypt.
19. Amsi Egyptian Personification of reproduction.
20. Amsu Egyptian Personification of reproduction.
21. Amun Egyptian God of mystery.
22. Amunet Egyptian Mythical goddess of mystery.
23. Anat Egyptian A wife of Seth.
24. Anippe Egyptian Daughter of the Nile.
25. Anpu Egyptian God of the dead.
26. Anubis Egyptian God of the dead.
27. Anum Egyptian Fifth born.
28. Anzety Egyptian God of Busiris.
29. Apis Egyptian Mythical dead bull thought to be Osiris.
30. Asenath Egyptian Daughter.
31. Asim Egyptian Protector.
32. Astarte Egyptian A wife of Seth.
33. Astennu Egyptian God of the moon.
34. Aswad Egyptian Black.
35. Ata Egyptian Twin.
36. Atemu Egyptian Mythical great god of Annu.
37. Aten Egyptian Sun disk.
38. Atsu Egyptian Twin.
39. Atum Egyptian Whole.
40. Ausar Egyptian Another name for Osiris.
41. Auset Egyptian Another name for Isis.
42. Azibo Egyptian Earth.
43. Aziza Egyptian Precious.
44. Azizi Egyptian Precious.
45. Baba Egyptian Osiris's firstborn.
46. Babafemi Egyptian Beloved of his father.
47. Babu Egyptian Osiris's firstborn.
48. Badru Egyptian Born during the full moon.
49. Bahiti Egyptian Fortune.
50. Bakari Egyptian Noble oath.
51. Baniti Egyptian Teacher.
52. Bast Egyptian Personification of the heat of the sun.
53. Bastet Egyptian Eat.
54. Bastet Egyptian A cat.
55. Beb Egyptian Osiris's firstborn.
56. Bebti Egyptian Osiris's firstborn.
57. Bennu Egyptian Eagle.
58. Bes Egyptian Brings joy.
59. Bomani Egyptian Warrior.
60. Chafulumisa Egyptian Fast.
61. Chaths Egyptian Ends.
62. Chatuluka Egyptian Departs.
63. Chenzira Egyptian Born on a journey.
64. Cheops Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
65. Chibale Egyptian Kinsman.
66. Chigaru Egyptian Hound.
67. Chike Egyptian Power of God.
68. Chione Egyptian Mythical daughter of the Nile.
69. Chisisi Egyptian Secret.
70. Chuma Egyptian Wealthy.
71. Cleopatra Egyptian A queen of Eygpt.
72. Dakarai Egyptian Happy.
73. Dalila Egyptian Gentle.
74. Darius Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
75. Darwishi Egyptian Saint.
76. Dendera Egyptian From Dendera.
77. Djoser Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
78. Donkor Egyptian Humble.
79. Ebo Egyptian Born on Tuesday.
80. Ebonee Egyptian Black.
81. Eboni Egyptian Black.
82. Ebonique Egyptian Black.
83. Ebony Egyptian Black.
84. Echidna Egyptian Mythical monster.
85. Edfu Egyptian From Edfu.
86. Edjo Egyptian Another form of Uadjit.
87. Eshe Egyptian Life.
88. Fadil Egyptian Generous.
89. Femi Egyptian Love.
90. Fenuku Egyptian Born late.
91. Fenyang Egyptian Conquers.
92. Fukayna Egyptian Intelligent.
93. Funsani Egyptian A request.
94. Gahiji Egyptian Hunter.
95. Garai Egyptian Settled.
96. Geb Egyptian Mythical earth god.
97. Gyasi Egyptian Wonderful.
98. Habibah Egyptian Loved.
99. Hafsah Egyptian Married to the prophet.
100. Haji Egyptian Born during the pilgrimage.
101. Hakizimana Egyptian God saves.
102. Halima Egyptian Gentle.
103. Hamadi Egyptian Praised.
104. Hanbal Egyptian Pristine.
105. Hanif Egyptian Believes.
106. Hapi Egyptian A god of the Nile.
107. Hapu Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
108. Haqikah Egyptian Honest.
109. Harakhty Egyptian Disguise of Horus.
110. Hasani Egyptian Handsome.
111. Hasina Egyptian Good.
112. Hathor Egyptian Sakmet - goddess of destruction.
113. Hatshepsut Egyptian Name of a queen.
114. Heh Egyptian God of the immeasurable.
115. Hehet Egyptian Goddess of the immeasurable.
116. Heqet Egyptian Mythical frog headed goddess.
117. Heru Egyptian Sun god.
118. Hondo Egyptian War.
119. Horemheb Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
120. Horus Egyptian God of the sky.
121. Hu Egyptian A nature god.
122. Husani Egyptian Handsome.
123. Idogbe Egyptian Brother of twins.
124. Ife Egyptian Love.
125. Ini-herit Egyptian He who brings back the distant one.
126. Ishaq Egyptian Laughs.
127. Isis Egyptian Mythical goddess of magic. Isis is the most powerful of all female goddesses; sister to Osiris.
128. Issa Egyptian God saves.
129. Jabari Egyptian Brave.
130. Jafari Egyptian Creek.
131. Jahi Egyptian Dignified.
132. Jamila Egyptian Beauty.
133. Jendayi Egyptian Thankful.
134. Jibade Egyptian Related to royalty.
135. Jumoke Egyptian Loved by all.
136. Kafele Egyptian Would die for.
137. Kakra Egyptian A twin.
138. Kamilah Egyptian Perfection.
139. Kamuzu Egyptian Medical.
140. Kanika Egyptian Black.
141. Kaphiri Egyptian Hill.
142. Kasiya Egyptian Departs.
143. Kazemde Egyptian Ambassador.
144. Kek Egyptian God of darkness.
145. Keket Egyptian Mythical goddess of darkness.
146. Kesi Egyptian Born of a troubled father.
147. Khafra Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
148. Khaldun Egyptian Immortal.
149. Khalfani Egyptian Shall rule.
150. Khalid Egyptian Immortal.
151. Khentimentiu Egyptian Mythical god of tbe dead's destiny.
152. Khepri Egyptian Morning sun.
153. Khnemu Egyptian To model.
154. Khnurn Egyptian Mythical reborn sun.
155. Khons Egyptian God of the moon.
156. Khufu Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
157. Kissa Egyptian Sister of twins.
158. Kontar Egyptian Only son.
159. Kosey Egyptian Lion.
160. Lapis Egyptian Named for the lapis stone.
161. Lateef Egyptian Gentle.
162. Layla Egyptian Born at night.
163. Lisimba Egyptian Lion.
164. Lotus Egyptian Lotus flower.
165. Lukman Egyptian A prophet.
166. Luzige Egyptian Locust.
167. Maat Egyptian Mythical goddess of order and justice.
168. Madu Egyptian Of the people.
169. Mafuane Egyptian Soil.
170. Maibe Egyptian Grave.
171. Makalani Egyptian Clerk.
172. Mandisa Egyptian Sweet.
173. Manu Egyptian Born second.
174. Masika Egyptian Born during rain.
175. Maskini Egyptian Poor.
176. Masud Egyptian Lucky.
177. Matsimela Egyptian Root.
178. Mbizi Egyptian Water.
179. Meht urt Egyptian Represented by a cow.
180. Mempbis Egyptian From Memphis.
181. Menes Egyptian Name of a king.
182. Menkaura Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
183. Mensah Egyptian Born third.
184. Mert Egyptian Lover of silence.
185. Mert ekert Egyptian Lover of silence.
186. Mesi Egyptian Water.
187. Meskhenet Egyptian Destiny.
188. Min Egyptian God of fertility.
189. Minkabh Egyptian Justice.
190. Monifa Egyptian Lucky.
191. Month Egyptian God of Thebes.
192. Mosegi Egyptian Tailor.
193. Moses Egyptian Son. In the bible, Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt in search of the promised land. In a different biblical story, when Moses came down from the mount, he brought with him the Ten Commandments given to him by God for mankind to follow.
194. Moshe Egyptian Variant of Moses: Son.
195. Mosi Egyptian Born first.
196. Mosi Egyptian First born.
197. Moss Egyptian Variant of Moses: Son.
198. Moswen Egyptian White.
199. Moswen Egyptian Light skin.
200. Msamaki Egyptian Fish.
201. Msrah Egyptian Sixth born.
202. Mudads Egyptian Provider.
203. Mukamutara Egyptian Daughter of Mutara.
204. Mukantagara Egyptian Born during war.
205. Mukarramma Egyptian Revered.
206. Mukhwsna Egyptian Twin.
207. Muminah Egyptian Pious.
208. Musa Egyptian Of the water.
209. Musim Egyptian Believer.
210. Mut Egyptian Mythical mother.
211. Nabirye Egyptian Mother of twins.
212. Naeem Egyptian Benevoent.
213. Naeemah Egyptian Benevolent.
214. Nailah Egyptian Successful.
215. Narmer Egyptian Name of a king.
216. Nassor Egyptian Victor.
217. Nathifa Egyptian Pure.
218. Naunet Egyptian Mythical goddess of the ocean.
219. Neb er tcher Egyptian God of the universe.
220. Nebt het Egyptian Mythical nature goddess.
221. Neema Egyptian Born to wealthy parents.
222. Nefertari Egyptian Name of a queen.
223. Nefertiti Egyptian Name of a queen.
224. Nefertum Egyptian God worshipped in Memphis.
225. Neith Egyptian The divine mother.
226. Nekhbet Egyptian Mythical vulture goddess.
227. Nephthys Egyptian Mythical nature goddess daughter of Nut and Geb.
228. Net Egyptian The divine mother.
229. Ngozi Egyptian Blessed.
230. Nile Egyptian From the Nile.
231. Niu Egyptian God of nothingness.
232. Niut Egyptian Mythical goddess of nothingness.
233. Nizsm Egyptian Disriplined.
234. Nkosi Egyptian Rules.
235. Nkrumsh Egyptian Ninth born.
236. Nkuku Egyptian Rooster.
237. Nourbese Egyptian Wonderful.
238. Nubia Egyptian From Nubia.
239. Nun Egyptian God of the ocean.
240. Nuru Egyptian Born during the day.
241. Nuru Egyptian Born during the day.
242. Nut Egyptian Mythical sky goddess.
243. Oba Egyptian King.
244. Ode Egyptian From the road.
245. Odion Egyptian Born of twins.
246. OJufemi Egyptian Beloved of the gods.
247. Okpara Egyptian First born.
248. Olabisi Egyptian Brings joy.
249. Olufemi Egyptian Beloved of the gods.
250. Omari Egyptian High born.
251. Omorose Egyptian Beautiful.
252. Oni Egyptian Wanted.
253. Onuris Egyptian Brings back the distant one.
254. Osahar Egyptian God hears me.
255. Osaze Egyptian Loved by God.
256. Oseye Egyptian Happy.
257. Osiris Egyptian God of the dead.
258. Ottah Egyptian Third born.
259. Oubastet Egyptian A cat.
260. Paki Egyptian Witness.
261. Panya Egyptian Mouse.
262. Pili Egyptian Born second.
263. Pili Egyptian Second born.
264. Psamtic Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
265. Psusennes Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
266. Ptah Egyptian God worshipped in Memphis.
267. Ptolemy Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
268. Qeb Egyptian Father of the earth.
269. Quasshie Egyptian Born on Sunday.
270. Quibilah Egyptian Peaceful.
271. Ra Egyptian The sun.
272. Rabiah Egyptian Born in the spring.
273. Radames Egyptian Egyptian hero of Puccini's opera Aida.
274. Ramla Egyptian Prophetess.
275. Ramses Egyptian Begotten by Ra the sun god.
276. Rashida Egyptian Righteous.
277. Rashidi Egyptian Wise.
278. Raziya Egyptian Agreeable.
279. Re Egyptian Midday sun.
280. Rehema Egyptian Compassionate.
281. Renenet Egyptian Mythical goddess of fortune.
282. Rsmses Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
283. Runihura Egyptian Destroyer.
284. Saa Egyptian A nature god.
285. Sabah Egyptian Born in the morning.
286. Sabola Egyptian Pepper.
287. Sadiki Egyptian Faithful.
288. Safiya Egyptian Pure.
289. Sagira Egyptian Little one.
290. Sakhmet Egyptian Mythical goddess worshipped in Memphis; lioness.
291. Salih Egyptian Upright.
292. Salihah Egyptian Agreeable.
293. Sanura Egyptian Kitten.
294. Seb Egyptian God of the earth.
295. Sebak Egyptian Companion of Set.
296. Sefu Egyptian Sword.
297. Sekani Egyptian Laughs.
298. Sekhet Egyptian Wife of Ptah.
299. Selk Egyptian Another form of Isis.
300. Selma Egyptian Secure.
301. Senusnet Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
302. Serapis Egyptian Another name for Apis.
303. Serq Egyptian Another form of Isis.
304. Set Egyptian Son of Seb and Nut.
305. Seth Egyptian Murdered Osiris.
306. Sethos Egyptian Name of a prince.
307. Shabaka Egyptian Name of a king.
308. Shakir Egyptian Grateful.
309. Shani Egyptian Wonderful.
310. Sharifa Egyptian Respected.
311. Shu Egyptian Air.
312. Shukura Egyptian Grateful.
313. Siti Egyptian Lady.
314. Sneferu Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
315. Sobk Egyptian God worshipped in Faiyum.
316. Sslama Egyptian Peaceful.
317. Subira Egyptian Patient.
318. Sudi Egyptian Lueky.
319. Suma Egyptian Ask.
320. Sutekh Egyptian Son of Seb and Nut.
321. Tabia Egyptian Talented.
322. Tahirah Egyptian Pristine.
323. Tale Egyptian Green.
324. Talibah Egyptian Seeks knowledge.
325. Tarik Egyptian Name of a warrior.
326. Tau Egyptian Lion.
327. Tauret Egyptian Mythical goddess of pregnant women.
328. Tefnut Egyptian Atmospheric moisture.
329. Tehuti Egyptian God of earth; sky; air and sea.
330. Teremun Egyptian Loved by his father.
331. Thabit Egyptian Strong.
332. Thema Egyptian Queen.
333. Theoris Egyptian Great.
334. Thermuthis Egyptian Another form of Renenet.
335. Thoth Egyptian God of the moon.
336. Thutmose Egyptian Name of a pharsoh.
337. Tor Egyptian King.
338. Tsekani Egyptian Close.
339. Tum Egyptian Great god of Annu.
340. Tumaini Egyptian Hope.
341. Tutankhamun Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
342. Uadjit Egyptian Mythical cobra goddess.
343. Uatchit Egyptian Another form of Hathor.
344. Ubaid Egyptian Faithful.
345. Ufa Egyptian Flour.
346. Umayma Egyptian Little mother.
347. Umi Egyptian Life.
348. Umm Egyptian Mother.
349. Un nefer Egyptian God of the dead.
350. Ur Egyptian Great.
351. Ur Atum Egyptian Great.
352. Urbi Egyptian Princess.
353. Usi Egyptian Smoke.
354. Uthman Egyptian A friend of Muhammad.
355. Walidah Egyptian Newly born.
356. Wamukota Egyptian Left handed.
357. Yafeu Egyptian Bold.
358. Yahya Egyptian Given by God.
359. Zahra Egyptian Flower.
360. Zahur Egyptian Flower.
361. Zaid Egyptian He shall add.
362. Zalika Egyptian Well born.
363. Zaliki Egyptian Well born.
364. Ziyad Egyptian He shall add.
365. Zuberi Egyptian Strong.
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 14 2008, 10:56 PM|
|Now, lets get us some names!|
|Posted by: darkender Sep 14 2008, 11:08 PM|
Wow, you really went all out with the name thing
Even though we only needed five
The Father:74. Darius Egyptian Name of a pharaoh
Mother:Astarte Egyptian A wife of Seth.
First born son:Menes Egyptian Name of a king.
Second born son:Asim Egyptian Protector.
Daughter:Anum Egyptian Fifth born.
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 14 2008, 11:23 PM|
|That sounds good. Ok, what's next on the agenda?|
|Posted by: darkender Sep 14 2008, 11:26 PM|
Hmmm...I cant make another topic. Can you make another topic so we dont have so many pages. It would be alot easier to organize.
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 14 2008, 11:27 PM|
I do not have the capabilities to do so
|Posted by: darkender Sep 14 2008, 11:35 PM|
Dang , I guess only guardian can do it Okay we'll make do here
Okay we'll start a story line for the father first.The Father: Darius Egyptian Name of a pharaoh.
Lets Just try to get the basics for him like how big he is and all that stuff and lets figure out his powers.
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 15 2008, 02:54 AM|
|I say we make him average size and also make him the smart one of the bunch.|
|Posted by: darkender Sep 15 2008, 09:36 PM|
Yea I had the same thought make him a telepathic and telekineses. While the wife is strength?
|Posted by: IonKidMax Sep 15 2008, 10:58 PM|
What kind of drawing style should I use?Retro or Classic.I like Retro more though.
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 16 2008, 12:05 AM|
No, too obvious...
Give her mystic-spiritual powers
|Posted by: darkender Sep 16 2008, 12:50 AM|
Yea that would be good but wouldn't they have similar powers and how would here mystical powers work. LIke Dr.Strange?
|Posted by: darkender Sep 16 2008, 12:51 AM|
I'm not sure of what either look like give an example of both please.
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 16 2008, 03:16 AM|
Maybe a combo of Dr. Strange and Raven? I don't know, what do you think?
I just think to be more... original, we should steer away from the typical "Strong" person. There are more strong superheros than any other kind.
The other guy, I can't remember the name you gave him, is the smart one that comes up with the plans and ideas.
|Posted by: darkender Sep 16 2008, 09:31 PM|
Yea I think thats good She would have powers like raven and such. He Would have telepathic powers. He would be the leader who comes up with stuff.
Good so far...
Now for the kids I wanted to give like one power over earth(LIke earth bending)
and then another power over plants and such but I'm not really sure about the plants one. What do you think?
|Posted by: IonKidMax Sep 17 2008, 12:10 AM|
Here's the regular Anotomy of a Male Character...
|Posted by: darkender Sep 17 2008, 12:15 AM|
Do you see my avatar can you do that style of drawing or is it the same
|Posted by: IonKidMax Sep 17 2008, 12:30 AM|
It's the same.That picture just has added color,Depth lines,and he body was pumped Physically.Here's a RetroDude...
|Posted by: darkender Sep 17 2008, 10:56 PM|
I dont like retro use regular....
|Posted by: IonKidMax Sep 17 2008, 10:59 PM|
Sove off.So you want the Dad large,Small,or Medium?
|Posted by: darkender Sep 17 2008, 11:02 PM|
Hmmm maybe large but he's not gonna be physically strong anyway so I dont know.
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 18 2008, 10:44 AM|
| I think he should be of medium build.
As for the kids, maybe one should have the power to see into the future a certain length of time? That would be a useful power!
|Posted by: darkender Sep 19 2008, 02:34 AM|
Yes, that would but one of the brothers have to have a power that can evolve for that he could at least put up a fight against all of them.
|Posted by: darkender Sep 21 2008, 12:59 AM|
Maybe we'll give him like...I dont know energy blasts and like he choose the type of energy he shoots out.
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 21 2008, 02:27 PM|
A character with a conglomerate of different projectiles? Sounds good to me!
|Posted by: darkender Sep 21 2008, 11:27 PM|
Yup, and we'll make it the older brother?
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 22 2008, 12:16 AM|
A male bad guy is too steriotypical. Hows about the sister?
|Posted by: darkender Sep 22 2008, 12:22 AM|
Okay, then she'll be the energy blaster next sibling
Father:Telepathy and telekinesis
Daughter: Energy blastes
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 22 2008, 12:24 AM|
The son can be a non-powered person who later in the story arc reveils a powerful hidden force. What do you think?
|Posted by: darkender Sep 22 2008, 01:27 AM|
hmmm...I dont know if I wanna make him non powered cause the whole idea of the thing is a super powered family that was used to work in the egyptian ages.
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 25 2008, 07:56 AM|
Hows about the ability to communicate with nature itself? Animals as well as inanimate objects. That would be unique I would think...
|Posted by: darkender Sep 25 2008, 08:53 PM|
yes, it would be unique but also useless....what about matter control
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 26 2008, 03:15 PM|
You mean like power cosmic? Nah, too powerful. Then again, this is the character that's supposed to be bad, right? Then it may be a good power...
|Posted by: darkender Sep 27 2008, 12:18 AM|
Wait your confusing me, you keep on changing what you say...do you want the girl to be bad or the boy. And I meant like being able to make himself larger or smaller in mass but what you said could work....
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 27 2008, 03:32 PM|
Yes, I'm confusing myself lol. Who is the bad guy/girl going to be again? I'll go with whatever you decide.
|Posted by: darkender Sep 27 2008, 09:11 PM|
Okay we'll make the boy the bad guy the middle child and but what power do you want to give him.....
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 28 2008, 12:24 AM|
Matter manipulation. That power would be the most difficult for the heroes to overcome.
|Posted by: darkender Sep 28 2008, 11:11 PM|
CAn explain that power to me? I'm not sure what he could do with that power....
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 29 2008, 01:19 AM|
I suppose something like Aang from Avatar?
|Posted by: darkender Sep 29 2008, 02:27 AM|
Elemental Bending? We must remember the sole reason they were given powers was to help with problems the egyptians had at that time period. So there wouldn't be Silver Surfer powers you know. Do you know what I'm saying? But the Anng powers Idea could work if you want it, cause I feel like I made most of the decisions....
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 29 2008, 01:05 PM|
I just figured that elemental powers would have helped the Egyptians back then. Need a boulder moved? It's moved. Need water for irrigation? There's water.
Now, when used for a bad guy, just imagine an evil Aang/Storm!
|Posted by: darkender Sep 29 2008, 08:57 PM|
Yes, that power would work good.
Father:Telepathy and telekinesis
Daughter: Energy blastes
First Son: Elemental powers
|Posted by: granobulax Sep 30 2008, 02:10 PM|
|Ok, we have the characters and their powers... what's next on the agenda?|
|Posted by: darkender Oct 2 2008, 01:33 AM|
Theres one more son...the last child, and after this we'll have to get their bios. Age(Well yea they would prob be hundreds of years old but look the same.) Hieght and that stuff.
But we could give the last kid...I dont know you wanna scratch him or you could come up with a power I cant think of any right now except maybe he could have a transportation power.
|Posted by: granobulax Oct 2 2008, 05:02 AM|
Hows about super strength and super speed. The catch, however, would be that the faster he goes, the more strength he would expend. So, he may have two powers, but cannot use both at the same time.
|Posted by: darkender Oct 2 2008, 08:55 PM|
I'm not sure what you mean but do you mean like he can only use the powers one at a time....
|Posted by: Guardian of Nesh Oct 2 2008, 10:15 PM|
|Haven Comics is back in buisinuss; a new thread has been requested so what should I call it.|
|Posted by: granobulax Oct 2 2008, 10:17 PM|
Darkender wanted to separate the parts that make up the comic as to avoid confusion.
|Posted by: Guardian of Nesh Oct 2 2008, 10:19 PM|
It'd be easier if I knew what they were going to call it and I'd make a tread for the comic.
|Posted by: darkender Oct 4 2008, 01:53 AM|
|Thnks Guardian lets make one with for storylines and one for bios or you can seperate them its up to you.....|
|Posted by: granobulax Oct 4 2008, 09:26 PM|
And maybe even one thread for art work...
|Posted by: darkender Oct 6 2008, 09:36 PM|
|Okay we got all that stuff down. Next lets think of how we're gonna do this. Are we gonna have like a chapter a week or something like where we have a week to make the chapter and get it to Ion or other drawers?|
|Posted by: Guardian of Nesh Oct 7 2008, 08:06 PM|
That sounds good.
|Posted by: darkender Oct 8 2008, 02:34 AM|
Okay how long do you think it should be? Like how many pages for I know how much I should give for the first chapter.
|Posted by: granobulax Oct 8 2008, 02:49 PM|
I wish I had the time to draw, or else I would do some of the art work for this too.
|Posted by: granobulax Oct 8 2008, 02:50 PM|
I say do whatever you think is best. We trust your judgement.
|Posted by: darkender Oct 8 2008, 08:53 PM|
Okay, I'm gonna start the story atwhen they awoke and prob end the chapter around the time they get to America. I'll post it when its finished.
|Posted by: darkender Oct 8 2008, 10:04 PM|
| Heres the first chapter. Tell me what you think, if you think things should be added or changed or if you think it needs to be longer:
Scientist: What is this? (He says putting his hand to the wall of seemed to be about 20Ē in height and width)
Artifact expert: Well it seems to be a door that leads to what I would think would be an underground pyramid.
Artifact: Well, yes they made underground pyramids also in some parts for different reason I canít call to mind. (He said while feeling the doors)
Worker: So how are we supposed to get in?
Artifact expert: With patients. (He says as his hand went over a huge stone on the wall and the doors slowly begin to open.
Worker: Wow, are you sure nothings gonna jump out of there and tear us to shreds? (He said with a smirk on his face)
Expert: Sir, you watch too much television.
They begin to walk into the pyramid admiring the art and writings all over the wall.
Worker: You know what this all means guy?
Expert: Well lets have a look shall we. Iím not sure what this says but I donít think its Egyptian.
Worker: Well that doesnít sound good.
They walk on until they get into the center of the pyramid. A huge room that some how light has seemed to find its way into.
Expert: I donít understand, thereís no gold or silver here.
Scientist: Maybe some raiders got to it before we did?
They all begin to spread out into the room looking at other stone carvings and art on the wall. Until there here a scream from afarÖ
Worker; Aaahhhh ( Bullets fire)
Expert: Oh noÖ
They all run towards the screams with other workers.
Expert: What is it?!
Worker: The statue it scared the living hell out of me. (He says while wiping the sweat off his forehead)
Expert: Lets not destroy our exhibit!
Worker: Sorry nearly crapped myself.
(The worker begins to turn around to bump into something)
Worker: Not again ( He turns to try to make the statue when he sees eyes glowing standing in front of him.
Shadowing Creature: Leave now!
Worker: What the hell?
The Expert turns the corner to see the man cowering in fear of the shadowing creature.
Expert: What the hell? (He begins to clean off his glasses to get a better look not believing what heís seeing and realizes a crack. He looks up)
The eyes turn to him and immediately he is frozen with fear.
Shadowing creature: Get out now!
The whole pyramids begin to shake. The other workers and scientists start running out of the cavern.
The Expert however stands frozen with fear as the creature begins walking towards him and touches him on his forehead.
Immediately he begins to collapse with his last vision seeing other creatures behind himÖ
The next morning the man jumps up in his bed looking around and feeling his forehead. As soon as he feels everything in place he slams himself back on the bed assuming it was all a dream. Until he reaches over to his nightstand to get his glasses and sees a crack in them.
|Posted by: granobulax Oct 9 2008, 08:34 AM|
I like it, but where is it leading to?
|Posted by: darkender Oct 9 2008, 08:43 PM|
|Well I wanted to call this chapter the awakening. This id leading up them actually meeting the character I will just add the family( which by the way we need a name for them) talking to each other. About leaving there tavern to come back to the world.|
|Posted by: Guardian of Nesh Oct 9 2008, 10:45 PM|
|Posted by: darkender Oct 10 2008, 02:01 AM|
|Now we need to get ionkid to draw it up.|
|Posted by: darkender Oct 10 2008, 02:01 AM|
|Now we need to get ionkid to draw it up.|