http://i29.tinypic.com/24wde76.jpg http://i25.tinypic.com/14n2zrp.jpg
Portal Help Search Members Calendar

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Miley Cyrus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

W E L C O M E

Welcome to the Miley Cyrus forums. You must be a member to view our forum and get exclusive access to our competitions and much more.

U P D A T E S

The new Hannah Montana movie is due for release this month. For your countires showing date log in and check out our forum.

TOP AFFILIATES

Apply via
the
administrator

S W I T C H

A U T H O R I T I E S

ADMINISTRATORS:
Angel inc.
Zenon
MODERATORS:
hellobeautiful146
Jamie3390:

S P O T L I G H T

Member of the Moment goes to.......

A F F I L I A T E S

BUTTONS & LINKS CODES HERE

Affiliate with us!

C R E D I T S

ashfall skin by never look back. of RCR & RPGU

ADD REPLY | NEW TOPIC | NEW POLL

Mother's Day 11th May
Zenon
Posted: May 7 2008, 06:23 AM

Unregistered

So what are you going to do on Mother's Day? I bought my mum a new quilt cover set, my brother's and I divided up the cost and that's our group present. On mother's day we're going to have a family dinner and relax.
^^^
Angel inc.
Posted: May 7 2008, 07:57 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I went shopping with my brother today and we got her a pen where each sale donates to breast cancer research and we are looking at a tree or plant.

As for myself my husband is getting my nails done and a full body massage, one of my friends is a nail technician and the other is a massage therapist, gotta luv that HAHA.
^^^
Zenon
Posted: May 7 2008, 09:58 PM

Unregistered

You're a mother as well, do you think the children have something for you or are they too young for that?
^^^
Angel inc.
Posted: May 8 2008, 12:59 AM

Administrator

Well my kids are 8 yrs, 5 yrs and 11 months. My daughters school is having a mothers day stall where she is going to buy me something and my son made me something at kindy that he has hid under his bed, but my other is too small to understand it all. Plus a nice cuppa tea in bed in the morning sound fantastic.
^^^
Zenon
Posted: May 26 2008, 05:13 AM

Unregistered

I didn't know this but Mother's Day is celebrated on different dates around the world. I was chatting to a girl who lived in the U.K and she said Mother's Day was last month for her!
^^^
Angel inc.
Posted: May 27 2008, 01:00 AM

Administrator

Yeah same with fathers day as well, my Mum has different dates in her diary because her parents are in England.
^^^
Zenon
Posted: May 27 2008, 02:19 AM

Unregistered

What date is Mother's Day and Father's Day in England?
^^^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

OPTIONS ADD REPLY | NEW TOPIC | NEW POLL

ashfall skin by never look back. of RPGU & RCR

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0445 seconds · Archive