Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Halo Fansite. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

>
Welcome to the Halo Fansite! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Welcome Guests!, About my 'Halo Fansite'
Dragongirl
  Posted: Nov 4 2010, 01:41 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Spartan Legend
Member No.: 1

Hello guests!
I'm Dragongirl...
As head admin, I thought it would be good for you to get to know what's here on the site that you can't see as a guest. So, I'll tell you what's here and ask you to consider joining!

! Welcome Recruits !

-“Here are the rules...” *this section is where you'll find the rules for the site

-“About those sections...” *this will give you an idea of what to do on certain sections that you might not know what to do on

-“So, tell me about yourself, Soldier...” *When you are a member, this is the place to tell about yourself and be welcomed by other members

-“We've got a few other worlds out there...” *here is where you'll be able to advertise other websites.

About Halo

-“Records on all our personnel...” *this section talks about the humans in the Halo world

-“They're Spartans...” *of course, we couldn't leave out the best of the best! You can learn about the Spartans here!

-“Cortana, we need the information on Covenant forces...” *baddest of the bad, this section talks about the opposing forces of humans and Spartans. Alien species, there are several, are the ones that are attacking people.

-“Let's fill you in on the planets...” *In the Halo world, there is more than just planet Earth.... There are several other planets out there...

-“Ready your Weapons...” *They're not fighting with sticks and stones, people... These aliens meant business, so we're pounding back with our own weapons.

-“Just get in the vehicle...” *Nope, no trucks, buggies, Chevrolet, Ford, or any other cars. We've got better equipment than that... but so do the aliens

-The Books... *while most associate Halo with the games, there are also several books out there by Eric Nylund.

-Halo: The Games *this talks about what the games are like

!!! Join the Fight !!!

-Halo Rp Rules *this holds the rules for role playing, but also has an instruction part for people who have never role played before.

-Halo(1) -RP *these are everyday, normal role plays for everyone. But these are only based on Halo

-Halo(2) -SRP *A type of role play section that I might have been the first to ever make up. If not, not many have tried it. This section is for sharing with selected role play 'buddies'. You'll get your own section by pming (post messaging) me. (password guarded)

-Halo(3) -HRP *This role play section is for people who like to use foul language. I encourage you not to go here unless you have no problem with this. It is only made in courtesy for people who do like to use language and not to force away other people from this site. You do not have to use this section. There is plenty of room on the other sections. (password guarded)

-Halo: Your Stories *this section is for role plays that have been finished and people want to keep.

-Your Halo Characters... *this section is for you to tell about your characters from the halo role plays.

“You've got a creative strategy, soldier.”

-“Let's make a bang!” *this section is where you can talk about and display your Halo creativity. Basically, it's an arts and crafts section...

-“We'd better find out the whole story...” *It isn't a role play section, but, instead, is meant for your created stories that deal with Halo.

-“You've got some nerve there!” *I'm sure you've got other creative ways to do things Halo, so we'd like to see them!

“Time for some fun, talk, and R&R...”

-Discussion: Operation Halo *discussion about anything having to do with halo

-Made up Halo Games *games for the site, almost role play like, but not quite.

-Online Halo Games *Made games that are online that have to do with Halo

-Halo Polls *Polls having to do with Halo

Off the Halo World

-General Discussions *a place for off topic discussion

-TV and Movies *a place to talk about TV and movies

-Music *talk about your favorite music here

-Literature *Books are always good. Talk about your favorites here....

-Game discussions *talk about other games

-Polls *polls outside of halo

-Created Games *similar to Made up Halo Games, but having nothing to do with Halo

-Online Games *similar to the Online Halo games, and again, nothing to do with Halo

Off Halo Role Plays

-Role Plays *obviously, role plays not based on Halo

-Shared Role Plays *this should be obvious by now, and again, not based on Halo...

-High Role Plays *Again, foul language allowed here, not based on Halo...

-Your Characters *not from the Halo rps

-Unforgettable Stories *not from halo, but again, rps that are too good to throw out that are completed.

*“Gather Round Spartans...”---This section you will only see if you become an admin or moderator. It is for making decisions with all admins and moderators, basically the staff, about things for the site, members. There is also a trash section for us to use.

I hope this helps you out, and convinces you to join our ranks...
Have fun, and hope to see you as a member,
Dragongirl (Dg, head admin)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

HALO Skin by Reaverman. Find more skins at IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2500 seconds | Archive