¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Hippiepivot. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Rules
ipwnall
Posted: Apr 10 2008, 03:39 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This forum is simply an extension of the Beginners Beach. If you have an animation that you want to show off, but yet you don't want to be criticized, you can post it here! Most forum rules don't apply here, but we still don't want any hardcore language, nothing too inappropriate, and try not to bump a 4 year old topic. cool.png

--------------------
Youtube | Courtesy?
user posted image

Copy this code into your signature on other sites, and link the image to this site!
CODE
[IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/rvbo1t.jpg[/IMG]

QUOTE (Jeff (MiniPivot))
Diarrhea is the worst surprise ever... You're like "Oh, I have a fart" and then the next second, you're sitting in your own liquid dump.
Niz
Posted: Apr 10 2008, 03:41 PM

One Of Few Old School HippiePivoters :)
Group Icon

Group: VIP
Member No.: 34

QUOTE (ipwnall @ Apr 10 2008, 03:39 PM)
This forum is simply an extension of pivot chat. We don't want you all to be posting your animations in the actual freestyle section, so if you have an animation that you want to show off, but yet you don't want to be criticized, you can post it here! Most forum rules don't apply here, but we still don't want any hardcore language, nothing too inappropriate, and try not to bump a 4 year old topic. cool.png

Ive been waiting for this topic! big_smile.png

--------------------
Quit Pivot... You Should Know That By Now.

Gamertaggg = Liaaaaaam x

Call of Duty 4, Halo 3 [ODST], Modern Warfare 2

British. Yeah, it sucks!
steeeeeeeeven
Posted: Apr 10 2008, 04:46 PM

Hippie

Group: Regular Member
Member No.: 17

Finnally! i wanted this topic soooooooo bad Grrr now its here party.png i love you Ipwn and Hipps robut.png

--------------------
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Elementz skin created by Vision of the IF Skin Zone

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0725 seconds | Archive