¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Hippiepivot. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

2012 real?
Blimp
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 08:52 AM

Group: New Member
Member No.: 5,453

Weve heard about this 2012 thing and how people are making sites on how to save yourself when it happens. Do you think its all just to make everyone watch the movie or do you think its the end of the world.

Insight: Apparently the myans or something wrote the callender. The callendar ended on 2012, some people think this is because the sun will go into a whole new allignment with the moon and the earth and the myans knew this. Others think they didnt know we'd live this long. And some people think the new allignment will (from what i heard) move the sun closer to the earth.

i was just hoping for the old "zombie attack" answer. Sucks to be us.

discuss!

--------------------
user posted image
add my msn if you want
Dekoiz@hotmail.com
dualdog
  Posted: Oct 28 2009, 09:03 AM

Hippie

Group: Regular Member
Member No.: 5,402

I think it's all bluffs and retarded people.
Just because a calendar ended it doesn't mean were gonna die, maybe they got lazy.
srsly. call me back in 2013.

--------------------
user posted image
NapalM
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 09:14 AM

hi.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,473

this kind of stuff is going to happen through out man kind, remember year 2000? y2k? Wasn't too long ago that the world was suppose t end then too. Or 6/6/2006 we are all suppose to die then too.

--------------------
Jom
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 11:22 AM

Active User

Member No.: 5,348

the only reason i dont believe this bullshit is cause i graduate highschool in 2012 rofl

--------------------
I <3 Hyun

Hyun> what a waste of a condom jomm >.>
neon-drane> lol
Jomm> lmao ikr
neon-drane> agreed
Hyun> 4 girls in there and you used it on a duck
Blimp
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 01:20 PM

Lol same. Itd be real bullshit because im busting my ass in enriched art to get into a good animating university.

--------------------
user posted image
add my msn if you want
Dekoiz@hotmail.com
Razor
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 02:48 PM

Hippie

Member No.: 5,282

complete bullshit.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
R1C
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 04:29 PM

R1C Teh V.I.P
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

How would the myans know this and not scientist right now? Its impossible for us not to know for sure. Maybe the myans could see hundreds of years into the future, but I dont think thousands. Anyway, we'll all die anyway, theres not way to protect yourself from extreme heat in 3 years...unless we turn black black black.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
People I've Slept With:
Mantis
Rod
PivotElite
Topleggedskater
iPwnall
Brad
MiniPivot
PivotRJ
Logan
Taters
Cpwnz
MrPivot
Stickzanimater
Hipps
Mustard
Kittydani
Ninja
Pivotdude
96Abey
People I forget
Your mother.
PivotElite
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 04:58 PM

The Top Administrato...OF SPAM.
Group Icon

Member No.: 86

I am about to commit suicide guys..I justwrote a good 1000-2000 word post on 2012..and it was deleted somehow..I am leaving HP for a few days now..Im pissed..

I covered all 4 conspiracies in depth..all the ones surrounding 2012..YEAH NOW IM ANGRY.
PivotElite
  Posted: Oct 28 2009, 05:12 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (PivotElite @ Oct 28 2009, 04:58 PM)
I am about to commit suicide guys..I justwrote a good 1000-2000 word post on 2012..and it was deleted somehow..I am leaving HP for a few days now..Im pissed..

I covered all 4 conspiracies in depth..all the ones surrounding 2012..YEAH NOW IM ANGRY.

Okay I re-wrote it, but to a lesser extent because Im tired and annoyed.

Alright the miyan calendar states that in the year 2012 "their will be a great change". This in no way means the world is going to end, this could mean a good change, a bad change, or the miyans could be incorrect. However the miyans were expert astronomers, their calender has proven to be correct on several occassions, they read the stars to determine these things, people have no clue how they were so smart. I personally think the whole miyan calender sceme played out by the media is brilliant propaganda which they are using to reel in loads of money, and lower the total population of humans when the mass suicides occur in 2012 due to fear.

The second conspiracy is that the planet "Nibiru" will cross the Earth's orbit in 2012, this will cause Tsunami's, hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanoes and tidal waves, with greater size, and greater magnitude's then ever recorded. However, the planet apparently only passes every 4000 years and does not kill the entire human population. It kills about 80% from what I have read, however this entire conspiracy is bullshit and was proven fake.

Third conspiracy is that their will be a real or faked(hoax by the government) alien strike at the 2012 Olympic games in London. The reason this conspiracy has been somehow mustered together and believed by many are as follows; The olympics are beeing held at the Capital of the word(London, England) and conveniantly in the year 2012, secondly the one logo for the olympic games has a hidden message. If you reaarange the numbers 2012, they spell the word "Zion", I am not to sure the meaning of this word because I am writing this off memory, and FOR THE SECOND FUCKING TIME..yeah..it got deleted the first time. However zion plays a key role in this conspiray. Anyways I personally do not believe this one at all. Although anything is possible.

Lastly, their is a conspiracy that in 2012 the antichrist will come. Im not going into depth on this..cause yeah. Fuck it.

HOPE YOU FOUND THIS USEFULL...it is the second time I wrote it..and I am now annoyed.
sutoniogang
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 05:27 PM

Active User

Member No.: 5,437

jeez i never actually thought if it that way pe but yea i dont believe the world is going to end on 2012 but what really confuses me is from what i read from pe's paragraph it seems the years that that earth is going to end is by 6's isnt that convinient? so if it is going by six's i harldy think the world is going to end. Complete bullshit. if you really think this is going to happen and want to live by it, fine by me but im not going to live by it because i have a future ahead of 2012 i want to do and im not just going to let the myan calender scare me. and plus i graduate on 2012 so i dont want to believe im going to die on the year of my graduation. COMPLETE BULLSHIT to me. Srsly if you think this is true do not i repeat DO NOT live by this, live your life you always wanted.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by me

Consider yourself warned
Counter-Guy
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 05:34 PM

Active User

Member No.: 5,233

Here's what we can do

Never Happened:We can continue to live our lives while scientists try to find out the TRUE end of the world date.

Happened:We can dig underground cities and use barricades to stop volcanoes or something material that dosent break into half from earthquakes.

Thats what all i haz in mindz =D

--------------------
user posted image

I can make a pivot sig for you if you want ^.^

Contact Me At:Hippiepivot Drive 6 Beginner Road or PM Me

NOTE:Not all orders will be completed as my bro uses the computer alot >.>
PivotElite
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 05:40 PM

Group Icon

Their is no true end of the world date, you canno't put an estimate on something like that. In 20,000 yers a random meteor could smash the earth, or in 500 years a black hole could form and engulf the earth, or tommorow every nuclear bomb in the world could simultaneously go off(lolol yeah okay) and blow up the entire planet.

Or in 2 million years alians could come and detroy the earth(I believe in aliens or "extraterrestrial life forms" 100%), or the earh could go on to live for billions more years..

Only time will tell.
sutoniogang
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 05:44 PM

Active User

QUOTE (PivotElite @ Oct 28 2009, 05:40 PM)
Their is no true end of the world date, you canno't put an estimate on something like that. In 20,000 yers a random meteor could smash the earth, or in 500 years a black hole could form and engulf the earth, or tommorow every nuclear bomb in the world could simultaneously go off(lolol yeah okay) and blow up the entire planet.

Or in 2 million years alians could come and detroy the earth(I believe in aliens or "extraterrestrial life forms" 100%), or the earh could go on to live for billions more years..

Only time will tell.

yes only time will tell but what i believe if the earth has lived this long without being destroyed this long i really dont think its going to happen in like 50 years because it so happens i heard that aliens would actually come to earth and take over but really i believe the earth can live long than 2012

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by me

Consider yourself warned
1torero
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 05:50 PM

Active User

Member No.: 5,403

2012= a big hoax. Most of the people spreading those lies are possibly crack addicts or sniffing too much "spiritual air"

--------------------
user posted image
sutoniogang
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 06:25 PM

Active User

QUOTE (1torero @ Oct 28 2009, 05:50 PM)
2012= a big hoax. Most of the people spreading those lies are possibly crack addicts or sniffing too much "spiritual air"

lol i was wondering about that a while back

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by me

Consider yourself warned
dualdog
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 06:38 PM

Hippie

Member No.: 5,402

The aliens thing is a load of crap, out of the BILLIONS of planets they could go to, why the heck would they choose earth? I'm pretty sure theres nothing they'll need here, ever.
and if they do want "Whatever" it'll be rare they choose here, or it'll be better from another alien race.
again
2013, call me back happy.PNG

--------------------
user posted image
mrrpivot
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 06:58 PM

Title goes here....... =D your mom.

Member No.: 50

Lol............. 2012........... Classic XD

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imagemy youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/mexicansreallyrule

Respect List:
Consider yourself respected.

Mrrpivot: You're stupid.
Sutoniogang: How am I stupid?
Mrrpivot: You went back inside to take a shower because a leaf touched you.
stickzanimator
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 07:16 PM

3rd member to have 1000 posts!
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 51

The who 2012 thing is a THEORY. Infact, it is many THEORIES. Some say that the sun will burn us or something, some say a giant comet will get it, some even say that Obama will be the end of the United States on his last day in office or so, I really don't know.

Point is, no one knows and no one will no for sure until well...it happens. WAIT IN FEAR FOR YOUR DOOM. MEWAHAHAHAHA

--------------------
Click here for my youtube page
Respect list:
HippiePivot
Rod
Mustard
Taters
PivotElite
Mantis
R1C
Kittydani
user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PivotElite
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 07:21 PM

Group Icon

SICNE ALMOST NO ONE READ IT, IM POSTING IT AGAIN!

Alright the miyan calendar states that in the year 2012 "their will be a great change". This in no way means the world is going to end, this could mean a good change, a bad change, or the miyans could be incorrect. However the miyans were expert astronomers, their calender has proven to be correct on several occassions, they read the stars to determine these things, people have no clue how they were so smart. I personally think the whole miyan calender sceme played out by the media is brilliant propaganda which they are using to reel in loads of money, and lower the total population of humans when the mass suicides occur in 2012 due to fear.

The second conspiracy is that the planet "Nibiru" will cross the Earth's orbit in 2012, this will cause Tsunami's, hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanoes and tidal waves, with greater size, and greater magnitude's then ever recorded. However, the planet apparently only passes every 4000 years and does not kill the entire human population. It kills about 80% from what I have read, however this entire conspiracy is bullshit and was proven fake.

Third conspiracy is that their will be a real or faked(hoax by the government) alien strike at the 2012 Olympic games in London. The reason this conspiracy has been somehow mustered together and believed by many are as follows; The olympics are beeing held at the Capital of the word(London, England) and conveniantly in the year 2012, secondly the one logo for the olympic games has a hidden message. If you reaarange the numbers 2012, they spell the word "Zion", I am not to sure the meaning of this word because I am writing this off memory, and FOR THE SECOND FUCKING TIME..yeah..it got deleted the first time. However zion plays a key role in this conspiray. Anyways I personally do not believe this one at all. Although anything is possible.

Lastly, their is a conspiracy that in 2012 the antichrist will come. Im not going into depth on this..cause yeah. Fuck it.
Blimp
Posted: Oct 28 2009, 09:15 PM

This monday my history teacher wasnt in so an anthropology teacher filled it. He told us about human emotions and what we would tell an alien we were if they came. People said lots of things "Im a teenage boy ect" luckily there were only 11 people in the class so it didnt take long. Then he looked at us with a weird look and explained how we are natural born predators and use our natural instincts in our daily life, heating soup to eat it instead of eating it cold so we can reinact the fact we use to eat meat at body temperature. This then brought us to the topic that we are all a type of animal but still an animal none the less, which would make us no more or less able to be extinct.

it was an interesting class.

just thought it kinda tied in with the whole world ending thing.

Kinda random...i guess lol

--------------------
user posted image
add my msn if you want
Dekoiz@hotmail.com
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Elementz skin created by Vision of the IF Skin Zone

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2165 seconds · Archive