|¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
- No flamming-We want Hippie Pivot to stay as a nice and calming environment. The no flamming rule means that you need to be friendly to other members and such. No name calling, blackmailing, rumors about other members, or anything that could be mean. This rule can also play into yelling, or typing in all caps and/or putting a lot of exclamation marks. Please just try to be nice. We don't really have a rule against swearing, but try not to over do it. ;)
- Posting rules-First off, no double posting. This means that...say you post something. Unless someone else has posted something after that, do not post under your own post. Instead, just edit the post. Second, please try not to have more then one thread in the pivot thread, flash thread, etc. The only place you can have more then one is in the free style section. Third, if you are posting a picture and it is large, please post a link to it. Do not show the image. If it is small, then go right ahead.
- Spam-No spam please. This should be obvious. This includes: random posting (posting things that have nothing to do with the subject in the thread), advertising, posting things in sections where they do not belong, graphic photos and videos(nudity, porn, etc.)
- NO BEGGING-If you think you should be a VIP, Moderator, Admin, etc. then please do not beg. If you do, that's an automatic no. PROVE to us that you deserve whatever 'title' you want.
- Obey the staff-The staff here at Hippie Pivot is here to help keep the site running smoothly and is here to ensure that you, the members, are having a good time. Please obey all staff members. VIPs are NOT considered staff. Staff members will NEVER ask your password! If you have a problem with a staff member or any other member, please contact another authority such as HippiePivot, the owner of the site.
Follow these rules, use your common sense, and you should have a great and relaxing time here at Hippie Pivot.
-Hippie Pivot Staff
Elementz skin created by Vision of the IF Skin Zone