Skin by Zeus00

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Greydeath. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What's new??, Are you out there??
Boltorama
Posted: Feb 24 2011, 10:29 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 316

Hey,greydeath,I just signed up to ask. Where ya been. Maybee I'm not looking in the right places, but I haven't seen anything new or read of any activity...
No pressure,my fellow californian,but I'm wondering if your still active& building customs...
Greydeath
Posted: Mar 1 2011, 07:06 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Very small projects as both money and time is short.

I have actually been doing War Machine and between myself and Brother Weasel who is helping me paint my stuff.. well because I kinda suck at painting.. so hes helping me out.

And then building a little buggy from scratch and then work I haven't had a lot of time for any bigger conversions or work.. Just little stuff to tinker with and keep me busy.

Thanks for asking though. I am still on Work In Progress and check in every week actually.
Just nothing really to post.

Here is what I have been working on lately.
http://z15.invisionfree.com/MINI_LITES/ind...howtopic=3&st=0

Take care
metalslugx5.gif

--------------------
Boltorama
Posted: Mar 15 2011, 03:51 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 316

Looks like fun!! Glad to hear your still out there. I have a small collection of your tau work& now I'm making my own conversions& creating a unique farsight cadre to compliment.ciao for now:-)
Greydeath
Posted: Mar 17 2011, 02:01 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

That sounds awesome.. Please post your stuff on WIP
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Work_In_Progress

I will look over there and see if I see it.
smile.gif

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0871 seconds | Archive
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop
Privateer Press, Corvus bella or any other Game or Hobby Company.