InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Furenzu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements

Site still in process of being cleaned, but welcome back everyone
-Tatsu

LAD Latest

Dolls/Stories Section Coming To The Forum Soon

Lad Series 5

-more coming soon-

-Click Here For Board Rules-

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

It's been a long time.
Gothic_Redemption
Posted: Oct 17 2011, 05:18 AM

Triginta Tres Added to Collection

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

It's been... God, two years?
I'm sorry I left. I'd been going through rough stuff, and it never seemed to go away. I kinda lost track of here, and all you guys.
I'm not sure you're all still around, but I figured i should say hello, just in case.

I'm in university now! I'd sort of hard. I don't really know anyone here. I also discovered the wonders of Doctor Who in the time I've been absent.

I'm not sure what else to say. If you're here, reply back, and I can give you my email if you'd like.
ferret14uk
Posted: Oct 17 2011, 10:17 AM

Vates Added to Collection

Member No.: 5

*waves*
*super hugs*
im glad your back, it has been quite around here lately...there is some activity on the facebook fanpage. everyone has everyday life which consumes you :s

what are you studying at uni? and which doctor do you prefer david tennent or matt smith??

i havent really been up to much, got married in september thats the only major event really XD

Yurie has made a couple of dolls this year Supernae (i was extremley luck to get a hold of) and a new kitty influence she is releasing on a halloween i think. she has a blog http://www.littleappledolls.com/wp/?cat=1 and her young doodle alter ego has a twitter page as well :P

you can get the latest news on the screaming matriarch facebook page and some titbit advice from Kook headcage page as well XD
Gothic_Redemption
Posted: Oct 17 2011, 09:58 PM

Ahhhh... Damn, I don't have facebook.

I learned about Supernae just yesterday and damn near bawled to hear that there was a new girl after all this time. I wish I could have got her, but maybe I can get the upcoming girl.

I'm in a special arts/history/philosophy/what have you first year program.

I love them both, and am sad that you didn't mention Christopher. He's what made the first season of New Who!

And holy crap, congratulations.
manekineko
Posted: Oct 18 2011, 10:06 AM

Mentis Added to Collection

Member No.: 60

Ah Welcome back Gothic Redemption. :plur:

I've been away for a while too but came back a little while ago. Real Life!!!

Good Luck with your university! I'm in my second year of a course and had my second year exam last week *__*

I hope all is well with you. It's sad that you are near enough forced to have a Facebook if you want to keep up with certain things/people.

Yay! for Doctor Who. I really loved Christopher's Nine, really fantastic ^__^ I love LOVED the way he reacted when he rediscovered the daleks.
ferret14uk
Posted: Oct 18 2011, 11:34 PM

*hangs head in shame*

Gothic_Redemption
Posted: Oct 19 2011, 01:02 AM

Manekineko, how are you enjoying college?

I don't have Facebook because in small towns, it's nothing but a gossip/rumour mill and a place to get stalked and have everyone in town analyze your actions. So no Facebook.

What's so shameful, Ferret? Nine gets lost in the shuffle because he was only around for a season. That's all.
ferret14uk
Posted: Oct 19 2011, 09:27 AM

well you could always use your gothic redemtion name(or some other kind of alias) and dont upload pics of yourself....

but either way macula(he also thinks facebook is evilXD) and nakea like to keep the peeps on the furenzu updated on the latest news.
Gothic_Redemption
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 01:17 AM

Mmm. True enough...

That's good. That way, I can still keep up, after a fashion.
manekineko
Posted: Oct 26 2011, 08:34 PM

Hello Gothic Redemption!

Yes everything is going fine, I start my third year in February so I'm quite excited.

I'm not a big fan of Facebook, but if it wasn't for Facebook I wouldn't of known about Supernae and Ailuro the new dolls, not that KNOWING makes any difference at all since I missed out on Supernae even though I was ready waiting for the release and will probably miss out on Ailuro too since there will only be 100 dolls total. But still nice to know that new dolls are being released anyhow.

Gothic_Redemption
Posted: Oct 26 2011, 09:12 PM

Ailuro? Ohhh, could I get a link when she's released? I missed Supernea, I don't want to miss her.

And third year's coming for you? Good luck!
ferret14uk
Posted: Oct 26 2011, 10:47 PM

keep your eyes peeled on the screaming matriarch page - the NEW LITTLE APPLE DOLL 'AILURO' will be on general release very soon - we'll be announcing it there first. It's a limited edition of 100 so you'll want to be up to date with all the announcements. 'Like' screaming matriarch to get all the gossip in your news feed!

and Urie's blog

i really hope im not at work when she goes on sale cus i really want to get her...*meow*
Gothic_Redemption
Posted: Oct 27 2011, 01:04 AM

Mmm. I need to figure out how to open a Paypal account in the meantime.
manekineko
Posted: Oct 27 2011, 10:15 AM

The online "click and hope that you will be lucky enough to get a doll lottery" starts on November 2nd at 10pm UK time. So good luck to any dear Furenzu here who are hoping to get hold of Ailuro!

The price will be 50 UK plus post and packaging which for UK shipping is 11 and shipping to Scandinavia will be 17.50 and I'm guessing more for further afield .

There will be less than 100 dolls available, since the first 30 sale chances go to those who can attend the MCM expo in London. So it is estimated that 70 or so dolls will be left over for sale.

The orders will arrive about 4-6 weeks after payment has been received.

Since it has been confirmed that there will only be 100 I've decided it's just too difficult for me, especially due to the big interest in the dolls I've seen on Facebook coupled with zero chance of ever getting to a con so I'm pretty sure I don't stand a chance, now or in the future with the dolls. Anyhow, missing out on Supernae (who was the doll of my dreams) killed it dead for me, so I guess my collection is complete. :v.v:
Gothic_Redemption
Posted: Oct 27 2011, 06:28 PM

Alright... but could someone both A ) give me a link to where the lottery will happen, and B ) Tell me how on Earth you set up a Paypal account? I liked Supernae a little better than Ailuro, but Ailuro's beautiful and there's no way on hell I'm passing her up, university fees be damned.
ferret14uk
Posted: Oct 27 2011, 08:40 PM

its going to be on www.screamingmatriarch.com website ...just keep pressin refresh every micro-second

just type up paypal into google and click on the first link and just start one up...(im in the same posisiton tryin to get a paypal ready...since changin names it was too much of a hassel to update my old one...so created a new one) XP
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Chat | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4128 seconds | Archive