InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Furenzu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements

Site still in process of being cleaned, but welcome back everyone
-Tatsu

LAD Latest

Dolls/Stories Section Coming To The Forum Soon

Lad Series 5

-more coming soon-

-Click Here For Board Rules-

Pages: (182) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Be Random!
Gothic_Redemption
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 02:13 AM

Triginta Tres Added to Collection

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

This is for being random. You can say anything that's withing forum rules, and it can be as connected or disconnected as you'd like it to be. You could talk about stuff like movies, the dolls, or just be COLOURFUL. You could judge the signature or avatar, say something on your mind, or type out a random quote. Or, just SCREAM!

now, for my randomness:

I, Miss Alice, the newly proclamed Queen of Hearts (and Clubs, Diamands, and Spades) declare this thread open and ready for buisness!

... "PAAAAAANCAAAAAAAKES AAAAAARE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FOOOOOOOOOR BREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAKFAAAAAAAAAAAST..."
bluetoffee2
  Posted: Jan 25 2008, 08:16 AM

Collection Empty

Member No.: 23

Don't you think being covered in nectar and having butterflieslap it off with their proboscisus would be the strangest feeling in the world?
Sh6lly
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 09:44 AM

Irae Added to Collection

Member No.: 3

Definitely but I would prefer Mr Darcy was thrown into the mix there somewhere! :P

:wub:
Mitsuki
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 10:20 AM

Atrum Added to Collection

Member No.: 7

"One time, when I was in school, there was a banana milkshake in the vending machine. I was going to buy it, but then I didn't."
I love my sister's stories.

On another note, Mr Darcy please 8D
Sh6lly
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 01:43 PM

Irae Added to Collection

Member No.: 3

I'm just reading 'Mr Darcy Takes a Wife' by Linda Berdoll for the umpteenth time, it's set straight after their marriage, to say Darcy is a naughty boy is an understatement but it's quite true to the style of writing so I'm happy, it's not just tacky smut lol! Well if I say it enough times I might believe it.... :rolleyes:
bansheemum
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 02:43 PM

Collection Empty

Member No.: 2

i felt a bit chilly today, so i decided i'd wear my cheshire pajama pants.........he always makes me grin :)
i hate the snow, when are the beautiful flowers going to blossom so i can be mesmerized by the butterflies?
Gothic_Redemption
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 05:48 PM

Go talk to Delerium, She can get you butterflies, but at the cost of your sanity!

*starts singing "My Favourite Game"*
Mitsuki
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 06:17 PM

I'm so lonely today. My sister went to a party. We might be twins, but we're quite different. I don't like big noisy parties where I don't know anyone. People think I'm weird. Maybe it's because I have a weird accent. My sister copied the local accent and so fits in.

I don't know what to do... too much lonely!
Gothic_Redemption
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 06:25 PM

Give your dolls a hug. Call up a friend. Watch something incredibly stupid, like Charlie the Unicorn. That always cheers me up.

CHAAAAAAAAAAARLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE... CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE... CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIEEEEE...
CHA-

I'M RIGHT HERE WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?!?
We're on a bridge, Charlie!

Always cracks me up.
Mitsuki
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 06:30 PM

Sine of Souls isn't talking to me right now because I may have accidentally thrown a giant penguin on her...
But I'll hug all the others, and then see if she wants a hug too.

My friends chase me around school going "CHAAAAAAAARRRRRRLIIIIEEEEEEEE!! WE'RE ON A BRIDGE, CHARLIE!!!" and I'm like "WE'RE NOT EVEN ON A BRIDGE!!" but that doesn't stop them.... ahhhh the insanity! But very funny.
Gothic_Redemption
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 06:32 PM

Have you seen the Lazer Collection by DominicFear? Soooo stupid, but really funny.

Is that your dog in your avatar?
Mitsuki
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 06:39 PM

Yup, that's Pappy. My aunt loves making him tiny costumes. If you want you can see some of the costumes she's made here:
My Cosplay.com gallery, Pappy's page
Gothic_Redemption
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 07:18 PM

Awww, he (or she) is so cute. So tiny...
Mitsuki
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 07:21 PM

Our cat's twice the size of him haha!
Ianua
Posted: Jan 25 2008, 07:25 PM

Vates Added to Collection

Member No.: 11

Hey GR I loooove Charlie always makes me giggle.
Reminds me of the ponies I used to have as a kid cos half of them were unicorns and flying ones too yay. In fact think I kept the baby ones they probably still in my loft. Think they lived in a pink building. My fave was cotton candy glad she didn't lose her liver though that would be sad :(

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie -We're on a bridge Charlie :D
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Chat | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (182) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.9252 seconds | Archive