Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fire Emblem Spritez. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Den Signal!

FE11 Wifi Team
Isaac55
Posted: Aug 23 2009, 09:14 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 945

I'm looking for tips and suggestions for my team.

I'm using the peg sisters, Merric, and Wolf with alternative classes, and forged weapons. I'm focusing on high skill, luck, and str.

Master keys may be useful on certain maps, and pure waters will do well against magic.

Name: Palla
Class: Swordsmaster
Item 1: Brave Sword (Forged)
Item 2: Armor Slayer (Forged)
Item 3: Elixir
Item 4: Master Key
Item 5: Pure Water

Name: Est
Class: Sniper
Item 1: Brave Bow (Forged)
Item 2: Parthia

Name: Catria
Class: Paladin
Item 1: Brave Lance (Forged)
Item 2: Gradivus

Name: Merric
Class: Swordsmaster (Although I'm leveling him up as a mage so he can wield a levin sword)
Item 1: Levin Sword (Forged)
Item 2: Mercurius (Depending on how high I can get his sword level)
Item 5: Torch

Name: Wolf
Class: Berzerker (Leveling up as General for 2 levels and Sorcerer for 3 Levels)
Item 1: Brave Axe (Forged)
Item 2: Hauteclere

--------------------
[Insert awesome sig here]
Exxucus
Posted: Aug 24 2009, 04:20 AM

Resident Guitar God and cartographer
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Member No.: 408

Hmmm.... It looks like a staff supported general could sweep most of this team single-handedly. None of the peg sisters have good DEF and neither does Merric. Wolf's DEF is middling, though. Their evade is good, but that will never come into play when forged weapons are involved. Also, why do you not have a staff user? They are the best units to have in an battle like this. Torches, Fortify, Barrier, Warp, etc. are amazing to have up your sleeve. You have no idea how amazingly frustrated people get when they can't find Lena hiding somewhere casting Fortify every turn while Draug sits at the gate walling like a beast, whittling their forces down.

--------------------
Isaac55
Posted: Aug 24 2009, 11:55 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 945

Good point. I might make wolf a general. Since levin swords attack with magic, I imagine it should do some good damage against a general. I could give linde fortify and swarm if that works better.

The whole reason for palla, est and catria is for the triangle attack of course. I figure picking on one enemy at a time with forged weapons will work well for most teams.

--------------------
[Insert awesome sig here]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0670 seconds | Archive
Affiliates
Fire Emblem Planet Fire Emblem Fusion
Kyrite by Nephos of the IFSZ