InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Fire Emblem Spritez. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Den Signal!

Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 [12]  ( Go to first unread post )

Soul-Emblem's Sprites, Sprites from a noob.
Soul-Emblem
Posted: Jun 14 2010, 02:48 PM

Strategist
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 651

Hey, has anyone tried making a GBA version of Path of Radiance yet...just wondering...shifty.gif

Chapter 7: Shades of Evil
user posted image

Thank God I have the strategy guide with pics of the maps otherwise I would never attempt this. And thank Mappy too. thumbsup.gif
If you think anything looks wrong do tell. First shot at a map after all...
hpty603
Posted: Jun 14 2010, 04:02 PM

Who the hell do you think I am?
Group Icon

Member No.: 571

Your pillars are missing tops, a few shading issues where the walls running horizontally have gaps, also the wrong type of wall tile for those gaps, and finally, the double walls on the top of the map are an impossibility

--------------------
Epic American Fire Emblem Project of America (We had to move boards because of ZOMG DRAMAZ)

Karth Forna, Lancer of Leora
Soul-Emblem
Posted: Jun 14 2010, 05:51 PM

Strategist
Group Icon

Pillars are missing tops...I thought those were the tops! XSmile.gif I'll take those out. Same reason for the double walls. Just needed space to fill since originally in PoR there were torches there and the tile sets didn't have any torch tiles...I'll try figuring out something else but do you have a suggestion?
Can you be more specific about the shading issues? I don't really understand what the problem is. Maybe provide an example to work off of if you can?
Which wall tile am I supposed to use for the gaps? There are so many different wall tiles I was unsure which to use and just used what I thought looked ok. Again an example would be nice.
Oh and just in case, according to this http://www.feuniverse.net/forums/lofiversi....php?t4587.html I'm using Ostia Castle, bright outdoors. The first one.
Thanks.
hpty603
Posted: Jun 14 2010, 06:15 PM

Group Icon

By no means a perfect map, but it will work for now

user posted image

See how the top of the pillars look? Try to use the same top, unlike me

The tiles on the left side of the of the walls are shaded, everywhere, look at the left side of the stair cases. That's what you need to do for gaps in the walls.

For the correct tile for the wall, look at the left side of the middle staircase in the lower right part of the map

--------------------
Epic American Fire Emblem Project of America (We had to move boards because of ZOMG DRAMAZ)

Soul-Emblem
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 07:11 PM

Strategist
Group Icon

QUOTE (hpty603 @ Jun 14 2010, 06:15 PM)

The tiles on the left side of the of the walls are shaded, everywhere, look at the left side of the stair cases.

Don't you mean the tiles on the right side of the walls are shaded? Because the left sides don't look shaded to me.
hpty603
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 08:49 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Soul-Emblem @ Jun 20 2010, 07:11 PM)

The tiles on the left side of the of the walls are shaded, everywhere, look at the left side of the stair cases.

Don't you mean the tiles on the right side of the walls are shaded? Because the left sides don't look shaded to me.

Whoops, I don't know my left from right =P

--------------------

Lucille
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 11:03 AM

:d
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Member No.: 457

QUOTE (hpty603 @ Jun 20 2010, 08:49 PM)
QUOTE (Soul-Emblem @ Jun 20 2010, 07:11 PM)

Whoops, I don't know my left from right =P

inb4 dyslexia

The only thing I don't like is the color of the rug..

The rest is amazingly well done.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 [12] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1005 seconds | Archive
Affiliates
Fire Emblem Planet Fire Emblem Fusion
Kyrite by Nephos of the IFSZ