InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Fire Emblem Spritez. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Den Signal!

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Totally Epic RP RP
Dez384
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 11:00 PM

Local Untermensche
Group Icon

Group: FES Veteran
Member No.: 235

Story: You are a resident of a town at the base of small mountain range. Two weeks ago at midnight a bright light shot from the largest mountain and exploded above the town. After witnessing this event, you began to develop strange powers. A few days ago you received a mysterious letter from an "Auro Fice" asking you to meet him in the back room of the Hog's Gut Pub. Tonight is the night to go to the pub. This is where the story begins...

Profiles:
Name: Auro Fice
Power: ???
Inventory: ???
Description: Golden tunic and britches. Golden Sword sheathed on his side.  White skin, blue eyes, Golden shoulder length hair.  Tall, thin.
History: ???

Name: Nietz Che
Description: Tall, thin. Covered completely by a black cloak.  Large purple bow is on his back.

Name: Arnold Smith
Description: Short, wide man.  Well built.  Short, wispy white hair.  Greyish skin.  Sleeveless blue shirt, green trousers, brown apron, black boots. 

Name:  Bill  Bomen
Power:  Can fire arrows of light from a bow and make your whole body glow.
Inventory: 50 Gp, shortbow, 20 arrows
Description: Average height with a lanky build.  Brown Britches and tunic.  Armgaurd on his right forearm and quiver on his right shoulder.  White skin, dirty blonde hair, green eyes.
History:  A cobbler's son working as a stablehand.  Recently took up archery.

Name: Lucius
Power: can generate an armor of fire which allows him to move at high speeds.
Inventory: Ancient Bow, 50 gold
Description: (gonna make a mug with a short description later)
History: (gonna do this later as well)

Name: Vincent "Vice" Sagaris
                    (Nicknamed "Vice" due to common misspelling of his name)

Mentality: Vice is a laid-back man. No small matter bothers him, but big problems are a something to worry about, in his eyes. He is usually a serious and cold man, but there is a deep humor underneath his common scowl. He has a great sense of pride in him, and stops at nothing to achieve his goals. He is a womanizer, but retains the disposition of a gentleman. He has a soft spot for nostalgia, which lead to him making a house in his mountainous hometown. 

Physical Description: He has very short, almost buzzed, blonde hair. He has rough, light skin, and dark green eyes. He usually wears a deep and serious look, but he his humorous side sometimes breaks through, leaving him with a mischievous smile. He is stocky and strong in build, and about 6'6 in height. He has bold facial features, and moves with a stature of much the same.

Clothing: Vice wears a  red Hakama, and no shirt.

Armor: Although not seen, Vice wears dark gray greaves, which are the source of his power. He also wears two adamantine gloves.

Weapons: His gloves are his weapon. They are forged with adamantine, a metal that was extremely rare and extremely robust. These gloves use the same techniques as a Hammer, providing beat-down power and strong swings. In the hands of a Martial Arts master such as Vice, they can be a lethal weapon.

Items: N/A

Abilities: Vice's abilities originate from his Greaves. The special greaves have the ability to bend the energy around him, making him essentially hard to see. In light, the greaves bend so much energy that it makes him completely invisible. These greaves use their power at his command (who has transfused his mind to link with the greaves).

Discipline: Vice, when engaging a target, stands in straight posture, while his hands are out in front, ready to strike.

History: Vincent Sagaris is a Crime Kingpin of a famous organization. Recently, under the enormous stress, retreated to his old hometown to take a vacation. He is a tough man, shaped by the harsh experiences all throughout his life. He wrestled control of his Crime Organization through his masterful Martial Arts, and commands it with an adamantine fist, literally and metaphorically.
Vice, being a Crime Kingpin, is a criminal and villainous man, but he does seem to assist whoever looks like more entertainment. Good or Bad, he is a vital ally.

Name: Adam
Power: I can conjure an axe of flame and can generate fire from your hands.
Inventory:  Heat resistant axe, 50 gold.
Description: Picture Dieck (from FE6) with smaller arms. He wears basic clothing (Shirt, pants, shoes).
History: Physically abused by parents. As a result, several scars on his back, and burn marks on his abs are easily visible. The scar across his face he passes off as a spar accident.

Name: Vien Yoshiru (Vee-in Yo-shee-roo)

Physical Description: Yoshiru (or Yoshi for short) has short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. His face has a bit of hair above his lip and on his chin, mainly what he is too lazy too shave off every day. For some unknown reason, Yoshi's ears are pointed like an elves, but he holds no elven blood in him. Yoshi's shoulder's are less broad than most, but he is no less muscular than any other fighter. Yoshi's eyes are a shade of deep orange.

Clothing: Yoshi wears a pair of tan brown shorts that are raggedly cut at his knees. His shorts are too large for him, and a single brown belt holds them up. He sometimes wears a white sleeveless and bloodstained undershirt, but sometimes just walks around in his shorts. Yoshi wears a single orange earring in his left ear, a very small looped earring, and never takes it out.

Armour: Yoshi wears no armour, because he moves too fast to worry about being hit.

Weapons:

• Leyirten (Lay-ee-err-tin): An iron axe that measures about six feet, with a large two-sided head on the end. When Yoshi activates his wind power, the axe is usually engulfed in a small green tornado, giving it a menacing look.

• Iron Knife: A plain and ordinary knife. The blade was about six inches long, made of solid iron, and is stained with blood. Yoshi keeps it in a small leather sheath that is tied to his belt.

Items: None as of yet.

Abilities: Wind. Yoshi has the power to create winds, and uses it to knock enemies off their feet, or weapons from their hands. He can move at incredibly fast speeds, and can move fast enough to become invisible at full power.

Fighting style: Yoshi wears Leyirten sheathed across his back, with the handle across his right shoulder. He usually grasps the axe with his right hand, and sometimes both. Because he can move at incredibly fast speeds, Yoshi is able to move quickly around his enemy and strike them from behind.

History: No one has ever really talked to Yoshi for long, and only he knows his first name, everyone else knows him by his last. Preferring to wander around, occasionally dropping in bars, Yoshiru never stays in one place. If someone were to get lucky enough to find Yoshi, they could probably ask him about his history. The last person who tried ended up with his head on the bar floor.

Misc. Info: Yoshi usually doesn't talk very much, preferring to think out a response before brashly replying to someone. He usually goes through whole fights not saying any words, but he does like to let out a roar once in a while. In fact, roaring as loud as he can is one of the few things that Yoshi enjoys the most.

Name: Bryce
Power: Can conjure up an axe of light that can bend light.
Inventory: Solar Axe, 50 Gold
Description: 5 foot 7 inches, a medium built man who wears black and red armor. He has black hair and brown eyes with tan skin.
History: Bryce has always been aware of his surroundings since age 15 when he was mugged by a couple of thugs. He can sense somebody's presence even if he hasn't heard/seen them there yet. Other than that he has many friends and spends a lot of time with his family.

Name: Nyatar
Power: Can create a GIANT axe from any metal and are superfast.
Inventory: Titanium Giga Axe, 50 Gold
Description: Tall and with an average build, but with VERY strong arms from swinging around massive axes.
History: (I'll add it later, unless it's particularly relevant at the moment)

--------------------

user posted image
The Legion Never Dies...

Gene Kinless | Lv 01.00 Pegasus Mage | Rowan
yoshi71089
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 11:13 PM

Vardasian Sovereign
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 29

Yoshi grunts in dissatisfaction at the letter in his hands. Looking down at the town below him, Yoshi looked for the top of the pub. He was sitting on a rock on the side of the mountain above the village, rereading the letter he had recieved a few days ago. He had not yet decided on whether or not he would go to the meeting. Sure, he would like to know where his powers came from. Then again, they might ask him to save the world or something. It might be more advantagous to just fly on out of town, move somewhere else. I don't want some old man telling me what to do with my powers, Yoshi thought. Then again, I would like to at least meet him, find out why I have these powers.

After having deliberated for hours, Yoshi's curiousity got the better of him. His axe sheathed and strapped across his back, Yoshi stood up upon the top of the rock. Calling a southernly wind, Yoshi lifted himself off the ground and zoomed towards the town. His feet glided inches above the ground, giving him a sensation of flying. He hadn't actually tried to fly yet, though he was sure he would be able to. Couldn't be that different from what I'm doing now, he thought. Maybe when he had better control of his powers, though to be frank, he had great control over them already.

Less than a minute after he had left his post on the rock, Yoshi had reached the back door to the pub. What had taken him at least two hours before, the journey up and down the mountain took less time than he had to complete a whole thought. Yoshi smiled, pleased with the new speed he had acquired. Grabbing the handle of the door, Yoshi pushed it open and peered inside, his senses on full alert.

--------------------
"It says 'I am here', but where's that?"
user posted image
Lord of Vardas | FES Veteran
Dez384
Posted: Mar 24 2008, 11:16 PM

Local Untermensche
Group Icon

Bill walks into the Hog Gut's Pub. 'Twas odd. He had to show that funny letter to get in. Usually Joel, the barkeep, let anyone in. There were three guys in a back corner.

'One of them might be this Mr. Fice' Bill thought. He took a drink and a sit in another corner.

--------------------

user posted image
The Legion Never Dies...

Hyle
Posted: Mar 27 2008, 10:43 PM

Hisatsu
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 546

In the cool evening of the mountain region, not the stunning beauty of Nature, nor the memories of his childhood days was on Vice's mind. He could only grasp an image of a shady fellow describing his newly acquired powers.

"Could this Auro Fice be some sort of powerful being, or..." he pondered the thought, "or some weak punk with a taste for childish pranks?" He smirked to himself. Sitting on a rock next to a mountain pond, he gazed at the darkening sky. A group of peddlers were approaching, and Vice decided to test his powers, for the 5th time.

Vice looked toward the group, and in an instant, he was gone.
The peddlers walked on, not acknowledging the lone man. It had worked.

He reappeared, and stood up. He looked around, and brushed off the back of his formal pants. He could feel the magic greaves, almost pulsing and breathing in tune with him. He felt his greaves, then rolled up his suit sleeve. He ran his fingers down his gloves, almost absorbing their power and sturdiness, and began to finish his trip to the Hog Gut's pub.

Vice retained his common indifferent attitude, and regretted the wearing of his formal clothes to meet with an unknown man. He felt the outline of his shirt, and laughed at the uncanny connection: he very rarely dons his formal clothes, not at his mountain home, and how many times in one's life do you acquire super powers? His thoughts occupied him for the trip, and he arrived at the pub.

He flashed the letter to the barkeep, not asking questions or making a fuss, and walked in. He glanced around the room. He saw some people in the back, and took a seat in the middle of the room.
He sat back in his chair, and looked towards the ground.

"Auro Fice..." he said to himself, under his breath.

--------------------
QUOTE (Friedrich Nietzsche )
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
Dez384
Posted: Mar 28 2008, 12:59 PM

Local Untermensche
Group Icon

Bill glanced at the man in the middle of the room. He seemed stiff dressed in his fancy clothes. Those gloves were odd though. Nice clothes and armored gloves? Didn't quite fit together.

Bill feigned another sip of his drink and waited.

--------------------

user posted image
The Legion Never Dies...

Hyle
Posted: Mar 28 2008, 01:40 PM

Hisatsu
Group Icon

Vice kept his head to the ground, but examined the people in the room. He first looked to the man at the door, and laughed at his uncomfortableness.
He then looked to a corner, and saw a man examining Vice.
He nodded politely, then turned away.

He then pictured the remaining people who are coming to this meeting, with their extravagant powers and such. Vice wondered where they were, if they simply decided not to show, or if the 3 of us were all.

He glanced towards the man in gold, and tried to make eye contact with him; he seemed as the man in charge.

--------------------
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
Dez384
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 07:14 PM

Local Untermensche
Group Icon

Auro Fice sat in idle chatter over a tankard of rum. 'Twas not hot, nor was it cold. 'Twould not be long before the quest began. He smiled in delight, not an ordinary smile, but a golden smile.

He glanced about the room. A lone youth sat in a corner, a rogue leaned in the back, and an odd fellow sat right in the middle. This man, perhaps a tad cheeky, seemed to have a habit of letting his eyes wonder towards the golden man. Of course, there are none who can resisitant the allure of Auro, but this man was more of a pain. Auro cast a glare to the man, a gaze to freeze the blood of those who murder, break the spirit of thieves, and that would give children nightmares for years to come.

--------------------

user posted image
The Legion Never Dies...

Hyle
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 11:28 PM

Hisatsu
Group Icon

Vice took in the whole of the man's stare. It was very unnerving to him, and it stunned all attempted movements. During the extremely uncomfortable episode, Vice could hardly feel his own skin, his own liveliness, his own soul.

He regained control of himself, and was shocked by the unnatural stare from the man in gold.
Vice cracked his neck, and sat up in his chair. Frowning to himself, he slipped off his coat, and rolled up his shirt sleeves. His muscles seemed to spasm in the returning control.
"This man is much more than I had anticipated..." He thought to himself as the frown on his face turned to a cold scowl.

--------------------
Dez384
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 11:35 PM

Local Untermensche
Group Icon

The man in the middle of the room tensed. Following his gaze, Bill peered upon the table with the man in gold. And he froze. That glare. Those eyes. Even though he the target may not be, frozen is he.

Quickly, chugging his drink, Bill freed himself from those eyes. But he still felt so cold.

--------------------

user posted image
The Legion Never Dies...

yoshi71089
Posted: Apr 29 2008, 02:03 PM

Vardasian Sovereign
Group Icon

After folding up the note, Yoshi stuck it back into his pocket, having had to show it to the doorman. This isn't a normal meeting, he thought, noticing the emptiness of the normally-crowded pub. Lone men sat at different tables, some looking at each other, others avoiding the gaze of people. Looking around, he noticed a man in gold sitting by himself. Him. Yoshi grabbed a glass of ale, then walked over to where the man was sitting. "Hello Mr. Fice," Yoshi said, taking a seat across from him.

--------------------
user posted image
Dez384
Posted: Apr 29 2008, 02:19 PM

Local Untermensche
Group Icon

The table froze, the idle chatter ceased. Some fool had come. Auro laughed on the inside. Arnold was scowling at the man, and Nietz, well you can't exactly tell what he is feeling, but I bet it wasn't nice. Putting on an alluring voice, Auro says: "Would you mind leaving this table? I think that we are about to begin."

--------------------

user posted image
The Legion Never Dies...

yoshi71089
Posted: Apr 29 2008, 02:36 PM

Vardasian Sovereign
Group Icon

Yoshi arose from his, taking a short bow. "Excuse me, I was under the impression that you invited me here for a meeting. If you don't wish to talk, I'll be making my way out," he said, a smile crossing his face. Yoshi made a move towards the front door, but giving Auro time to respond if he wished.

--------------------
user posted image
Dez384
Posted: Apr 29 2008, 02:41 PM

Local Untermensche
Group Icon

Auro chuckled. This fool was a little pretentious. No matter. "Leave if you wish, but it would be better if you stayed. Yes, I do wish to meet with you, but not only you. Have a seat."

--------------------

user posted image
The Legion Never Dies...

yoshi71089
Posted: Apr 29 2008, 03:37 PM

Vardasian Sovereign
Group Icon

Yoshi took his seat back, leaning the chair onto its back two legs. "I wasn't presuming I was the only one," he said, folding his arms across his chest.

--------------------
user posted image
Dez384
Posted: Apr 29 2008, 04:06 PM

Local Untermensche
Group Icon

"Not at this table," said Mr. Fice.

--------------------

user posted image
The Legion Never Dies...

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1370 seconds | Archive
Affiliates
Fire Emblem Planet Fire Emblem Fusion
Kyrite by Nephos of the IFSZ