Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fire Emblem Spritez. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Den Signal!

Aspiring Amateur, Help me UPgrade this title :D
sai
Posted: Oct 24 2010, 08:21 PM

FES Newbie
Group Icon

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 916

I'm just gonna copy and paste my topic from FEU, but we're kinda getting quiet over there :l

Feb 27, 2010
Well, I've read that practice makes perfect, and it's a good choice to start off splicing before you start getting into making custom sprites?

So I have decided to do just that, and I want to be critiqued hard on what needs to be corrected so that I can learn and hopefully get better.

Edward:
user posted image

I did shade at the neck, most of the neck was made by me, so that should have flaws. As well as the inside of the armour at the right of his neck, cuz I was very lazy.

Roland:
user posted image

1st Custom Attempt:
user posted image

Hopefully you can tell what this is. If not, then just quote my post ^_^

And I have school to worry about, so I won't work on portaits 24/7. I probably will hardly be able to work during the weekend.

Thanks, and hopefully I'll prosper!

Everything else that isn't so recent
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Just the past couple days biggrin.gif
user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by sai on Oct 24 2010, 08:22 PM
Exxucus
Posted: Nov 9 2010, 12:59 AM

Resident Guitar God and cartographer
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Member No.: 408

Sorry this place is kinda dead; dry.gif

Your stuff looks pretty nifty, particularly Seifer and Edward. you've got good color choice, and basic skills. Basically, all you have left its to perfect the FE style, and make things blend a bit better before I'd say you'd be ready to do some serious custom work.

--------------------
Kippy
Posted: Nov 9 2010, 01:19 AM

FES Spriter
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 58

Your stuff is pretty nice! I haven't sprited in such a long time so it's hard to judge stuff, but that fc looks nice for a first time!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0849 seconds | Archive
Affiliates
Fire Emblem Planet Fire Emblem Fusion
Kyrite by Nephos of the IFSZ