Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fire Emblem Spritez. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Den Signal!

The Roaring 20's
Carlantis07
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 04:50 PM

The reckless Rper
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 844

Hey Guys I need some help....... I got a huge research report on the roaring 20's........ 1920-1929 And I need some help from thise of you who are either History buffs or are really good at essays. Please any insight is welcome......... Please I have the grade of a vewry hot girl depending on me..... Please Help ME! Guys I need this ..........

--------------------
hpty603
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 06:20 PM

Who the hell do you think I am?
Group Icon

Member No.: 571

What does it have to be on? Narrow it down from The Roarin' 20s a little bit =/

--------------------
Epic American Fire Emblem Project of America (We had to move boards because of ZOMG DRAMAZ)

Karth Forna, Lancer of Leora
ArchaiaSai
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 06:42 PM

^-^
Group Icon

Member No.: 919

wait are you doing a report for a vewry hot girl? how sophisticated is this supposed to be shall we say

--------------------
Edgar Allan Poe
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 11:42 PM

Strategist
Group Icon

Member No.: 971

The Roaring Twenties ultimately lead to the Great Depression due to everyone buying things on credit, spending all of their money in the stock market, and not having any savings in the bank. I'll go into further information if needed, I just went through this unit in History class and It's still pretty damn fresh in my mind.

--------------------
user posted image
Denning Rosewater
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 05:18 AM

"All we have to do is knock out the system!"
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

Why are you doing someone else's work for them? Rather, why are you trying to get us to do her work for you?

You're being really, really silly. It's hard to take this topic seriously, so I'm moving it to General Discussion.

--------------------
user posted image
Lu Fengxian
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 09:44 AM

The greatest warrior alive
Group Icon

Member No.: 66

well what I normally do for a research paper is I get about 5+ reference websites/books, get the general consenus on all of them, and write them into my own words, using quotes, pictures, charts, etc. as appropriate. thats never failed for me. So probably would do that rather then go to an FE chat site hoping one of us will already have a paper done lol

--------------------
user posted image
Carlantis07
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 04:03 PM

The reckless Rper
Group Icon

well we are in a group and her grade is dependent on wether I do my part. Ok I'm doing A report on how the invention of the Television has revolutionized the economy, Polotics, and Entertainment. I just need some help getting started. Please guys can ya just help me out........

--------------------
Edgar Allan Poe
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 06:02 PM

Strategist
Group Icon

Member No.: 971

The Radio was the TV back then. The TV never existed in the Roaring twenties.

--------------------
user posted image
Denning Rosewater
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 06:47 PM

"All we have to do is knock out the system!"
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Carlantis07 @ Apr 27 2010, 04:03 PM)
well we are in a group and her grade is dependent on wether I do my part. Ok I'm doing A report on how the invention of the Television has revolutionized the economy, Polotics, and Entertainment. I just need some help getting started. Please guys can ya just help me out........

You really should look into doing the project on your own other than trying to sucker us into doing the work for you, because as soon as we help you "get started", I believe that the project will be complete with you having contributed jack shit to finishing it.

--------------------
user posted image
Lu Fengxian
Posted: Apr 28 2010, 08:07 AM

The greatest warrior alive
Group Icon

Member No.: 66

QUOTE (Edgar Allan Poe @ Apr 27 2010, 06:02 PM)
The Radio was the TV back then. The TV never existed in the Roaring twenties.

no it was invented in the 1920's, however it wasn't something that "revolutionized" anything back then, or was even widely available. If you were looking to do a report on what you said, that would be the 1940's.

--------------------
user posted image
Carlantis07
Posted: Apr 28 2010, 02:54 PM

The reckless Rper
Group Icon

Darn well thanks for the help guys this thread can recieve the Lock now........ I knew something was wrong with my report.........

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1087 seconds | Archive
Affiliates
Fire Emblem Planet Fire Emblem Fusion
Kyrite by Nephos of the IFSZ