InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Fire Emblem Spritez. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Den Signal!

RP Mod Schedule, RP players, this is for you!
chrisheller
Posted: Apr 16 2010, 11:55 AM

YUGIOH 5D... WATCHER!!!
Group Icon

Group: Role Play Mod
Member No.: 399

For about 3 days now, this place has been completely dead, so, I have decided to put a schedule of my (and the other mods) days of the week. This way, you may know when you can approximately expect us to show up.

Please note this is not a "we WILL be here on these dates" kind of schedule, it is a "this is the regular times I have off so check here once in a while" kind of schedule. For now, I will place my schedule so that you know when I am usually on. If the other mods want to add their schedule too then just make a post of your schedule and make a link to it.

Anyway, I hope this will increase the traffic and somewhat revive the RP.

Active:

Chrisheller

DOZ

Away:

This post has been edited by chrisheller on Apr 18 2010, 11:22 AM

--------------------
BEXP in TOTAL = 00

user posted image

-Child of Shadows, Zaruk LV. 1.00

BTW, Zaruk has special "non game changing" powers when he does certain things for the sake of RPing. Check them out on his profile by clicking his name.
chrisheller
Posted: Apr 16 2010, 11:59 AM

YUGIOH 5D... WATCHER!!!
Group Icon

Group: Role Play Mod
Member No.: 399

Chrisheller's Schedule:

School: - 8:15 am - 5:30 pm, monday to friday

Work: - Non-Existant

Friends: - Usually ALWAYS on a day where I have a day off and no school the next day, they do have internet access so I can come on at random times

Please note that, it usually takes me 45 minutes to get to and from school. I can also come here during school but ONLY if I'm not doing anything important (in other words, don't hold your breath).

This post has been edited by chrisheller on Jan 18 2011, 05:50 PM

--------------------
BEXP in TOTAL = 00

user posted image

-Child of Shadows, Zaruk LV. 1.00

BTW, Zaruk has special "non game changing" powers when he does certain things for the sake of RPing. Check them out on his profile by clicking his name.
Dark Overbro Zack
Posted: Apr 17 2010, 05:45 PM

This is true love making
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 34

DOZ's Schedule:

School: - 11:30 am - 12:50 pm, monday and Wednesday, 1:00 pm - 2:20 pm, Tuesday and Thursday

Work: - None. I however occasionally help my mom work on a house hours away from here. This takes all day obviously.

Friends: - every once and a while I chill with people I know around here, not too often mind you.

My apologies, this week was rather exhausting so I pretty much ignored FES even after saying I came back lol. if you want me to calc something come to chat and bother me and I'll do it.

This post has been edited by Dark Overbro Zack on Apr 17 2010, 05:49 PM

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2718 seconds | Archive
Affiliates
Fire Emblem Planet Fire Emblem Fusion
Kyrite by Nephos of the IFSZ