Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fire Emblem Spritez. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Den Signal!

Codeing
Carlantis07
Posted: Feb 11 2010, 05:52 AM

The reckless Rper
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 844

I need some help can anyone send me a a theme code or something that would go great with this site? I need some one who knows how to put it on my board I've tried several with no such luck so please can anyone help me out..........

--------------------
ArchaiaSai
Posted: Feb 11 2010, 08:42 PM

^-^
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 919

Carl, my advice is if you don't know how to get a forum started (code, attracting people and establishing members) don't. Not until you know how to. It's one thing to ask for help once in a while, but I see like 4 topics of you pleading for us to help you. Of course we are always ready to help, but if you are going to be starting your own forum, it would be better if you could rely on your own abilities as well.

btw its seoul, pretty offensive to some koreans -__- my mom was born there

sorry if that came out harsh though, it was meant to be constructive.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1030 seconds | Archive
Affiliates
Fire Emblem Planet Fire Emblem Fusion
Kyrite by Nephos of the IFSZ