Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fire Emblem Spritez. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Den Signal!

Fiona
Dark Overlord Zack
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 05:32 PM

This is true love making
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 34

This character makes me so angry. Shouldn't a low leveled character normally be worth using if worked on a bit and not completely useless? As a lover of brown girls I am very disheartened.

--------------------
user posted image
Myke Valentine
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 12:06 AM

what an awful human being
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 521

Sorry, but no. Underlevelled characters just plain suck. Anything you've heard otherwise is idiocy.

user posted image

--------------------
::Join the Immortal Sword Network!::
Website - Forum - Facebook - DeviantArt - Twitter
Aeorys Kirru
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 02:49 AM

"...yes, mortal?"
Group Icon

Group: FES Veteran
Member No.: 28

*headdesk* And I wasted so much EXP on her, too. She's the worst cav unit. Ever. I almost cried at her stats.

--------------------
Dark Overlord Zack
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 03:01 PM

This is true love making
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 34

QUOTE (Aeorys Kirru @ Apr 23 2009, 02:49 AM)
*headdesk* And I wasted so much EXP on her, too. She's the worst cav unit. Ever. I almost cried at her stats.

MY OWN CLONE

Underlevelled characters just plain suck.

This is so true in RD. I will say Meg turns out decent if you give her enough time though. But that's all she is, "decent". she isn't the best unit since they tried to make a speedy unit out of a class meant for being all about defense. Way to go for fattening up Wendy and sticking her in this game.

--------------------
user posted image
Hydrogen
Posted: Apr 26 2009, 03:39 PM

Also a Thunder affin.
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 410

Apparently I'm the only one who managed to pull it off with her here.
It was my last RD run, an all-Daein team. (Not Meg and Zihark. They're Crimean)
Forged Fiona an Iron Lance and gave it max HIT and as much ATK as I could. Unfortunately the Coin gave me a Vine. Naturally, let her steal kills.
Supported her with Nolan.
Promoted her halfway through Chapter 6 of Part 3.
Gave her Paragon on the next mission. She could hang in there at that point, but stealing kills was still a bit of a drag.
At the Fort Nox chapter, she and Nolan got to A Support at that time. I stationed them at the gap on the far left. Only one Laguz could attack one of them at a time. Nolan helped with chewing the enemies for her to finish off. Their dodgy support was a great help!
Part 4, sent her to the Hawk team along with Nolan, Edward and Leonardo. Tauroneo and Pelleas would automatically join them.
Fiona promoted again at Chapter 3 or Part 4 (along with Tauros, Edward with Paragon and Nolan)
At the Izuka chapter, I removed Fiona's Support with Nolan because I was getting bored with those two not giving me a challenge by constantly dodging. I crammed everyone in the bottom right corner of the map. Fiona, Edward, Tauros, Nolan and Tibarn took the front line. Pelleas (with Paragon) and Leo (Beastfoe + Crossbow) made kills from behind the lines. At the end, everyone was at least level 13 I think, fully promoted of course. Fiona was level 18/19 at the end. She capped the stats she was supposed to.

Yeah, that was quite feat alright. Took tremendous amounts of patience and persistence. Not to mention strategy.
[SIZE=1]Another feat was rocketing Sothe's level to 20 the chapter he promoted[/SIZE=1]

This post has been edited by Hydrogen on Apr 26 2009, 03:54 PM

--------------------
Don't make me stare at you T_T

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1086 seconds | Archive
Affiliates
Fire Emblem Planet Fire Emblem Fusion
Kyrite by Nephos of the IFSZ