Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fire Emblem Spritez. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Den Signal!

Generic Sprite Topic, Here comes another newbie...
Hawke
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 09:57 PM

FES Newbie
Group Icon

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,067

user posted image

Darksouled_Machine
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 03:20 PM

TEEM FOUR TRES TOO
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 973

Those aren't bad, though the odds that you're still around to read this aren't good. The hair on the 6th and 9th ones don't quite match the faces though.

--------------------
That RP guy of mine
Come say hi by email (smashedfishyh@yahoo.com) or Skype (smashedfish76, or Stray Sheep, with this avatar). I'm also SmashedFish on Steam.
Hawke
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 09:30 PM

FES Newbie
Group Icon

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,067

Do you mean the angles don't match?
Ad do you mind if I attempt to contact you on Skype?

Darksouled_Machine
Posted: May 1 2012, 07:00 AM

TEEM FOUR TRES TOO
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 973

I don't mind you Skyping me at all. smile.gif

And no, that's not quite what I meant. The face needs some shading where it meets the hair on the 6th one, and the hairline on the 9th one looks diagonal to an extreme. Also, the 9th's nose seems to stick out to an extreme and his eyes seem a bit far apart. Otherwise, like I said, they really aren't bad!

...oh, just saw the first one's face. Lol, I'd fix that somehow if I were you- perhaps make the eyes a bit bigger?

Also, this forum's pretty much dead, I'll have to recommend that you hop on over to the other FES to receive more criticism.

--------------------
That RP guy of mine
Come say hi by email (smashedfishyh@yahoo.com) or Skype (smashedfish76, or Stray Sheep, with this avatar). I'm also SmashedFish on Steam.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0660 seconds | Archive
Affiliates
Fire Emblem Planet Fire Emblem Fusion
Kyrite by Nephos of the IFSZ