TODAY's Active Topics
1. Posting messages pertaining to content such as private servers, client modification, third-party programs and real money trading will be tolerated within reason. It is however, frowned upon and not encouraged. Messages with the same type of content but do not interact with pRO clients and servers are allowed.
2. Please limit your signature to a maximum of 5 lines worth of text. Images should not exceed 500x200 pixels, and should be limited to 100kb in size. In the case where there is more than one image, total area should not exceed the pixel limit when the images are placed side by side. (Images should adhere to Ragnaboards rule #5)
3. Avoid spamming. We will define spamming as posts that contain text that are not related to the topic. One emoticon posts also fall into this category. If you can not help yourself from avoiding this act, please feel free to visit the threads where spamming is allowed. (Please refer to Ragnaboards rule #s 6 and 7)
4. Please avoid flaming. We will define flaming as an outright accusation without evidence, blatant insults against someone's person and insistent swearing. (Please refer to Ragnaboards rule #4)
5. Do not disclose information about other users unless permitted by the concerned party. This concerns:
- full names
- email addresses
- cellphone numbers
6. Posting or linking of real life pictures of members without consent is prohibited. It violates the privacy of members registered here in the forums. Those who are caught violating this rule shall be banned from the forums without warning. This is to ensure that we are following the Terms of Agreement in using InvisionFree privileges.
#4. No Flaming, keep your cool!
This is a staple of Netiquette (online etiquette), but for the uninitiated, flaming means typing in CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE THIS, because it’ll mean you’re shouting. Many discussions degenerate into arguments when people begin to shout, and it also holds true online. Posts considered as flaming includes extremely large font sizes, posts colored in red, sarcasm, and the like.
Bad service, lag, frustrations, among other things, are no excuse to flame. Besides, such posts attract flames too, resulting in a cyberinferno. That is one scenario that will not be tolerated here. Such grievances can be expressed in a civilized way.
We have specified an area where your grievances can be aired out.
#5. No sexually explicit or graphically violent images (or links leading to websites with these type of content).
Please keep your pr0n and “rotten” collection away from the minors in the boards. Let's keep innocent minds as innocent. Thank you.
#6. Minimize one-liners and off-topic posts.
The occasional *bump* is ok, but too much and you’ll be branded a “flooder”, which can earn you a warning from the mods. Blatant off-topic posting can earn an immediate ban, in extreme cases.
Off topic posting, like creating a typical discussion at the barter boards, will cause your message there to be deleted without warning.
#7. Don't spam the boards with the same message.
Spamming is repeatedly posting the same topic in different forums of the Ragnaboards, in the hopes that the message will be seen by all. This is a bad habit by certain individuals. This act can merit instant account termination, even if your message has something meaningful or important.
#9. Post legibly.
Because not all readers 4r3 l337 haxx0rz… or çǺ|| rΞǺd Ǻ$ç||, r|ģh+¿
#10. No trolling.
Trolling is willfull harrassment of the community, its authorities (Admins, MODs) and users. They are also called nuisance users. Trolling, harrassment, and creating disorder is definitely not tolerated here. Returning users (previously banned) deemed as trolls that do not show any sign of improvement or attonement will be banned again without any warning at all.
#11. Please be careful of what you link to.
When showing something, please make sure that it is viewable (no bandwidth limit, otherwise, provide alternate links), wholesome, and safe. Links that are not appropriate, dangerous, or breaks the rules in and out of Ragnaboards will be edited out.
#12. If you lost your password for your account, don't make a new account. Use the forgot password feature of the boards.
Also please do not forget that a valid email is required for registration. Without this your board account will not be approved. You will not be able to retrieve your password without this.
#14. Give respect to everyone in the boards.
Just as you would like to be respected, get the first initiative and be respectful of others. It has good results and good karma too.
Especially give respect to people in authority, like the Moderators, GMs, and Administrators.
#15. Have FUN!
Very Important. The guidelines are for everyone's enjoyment, and when everyone observes the rules, everyone is happy.
The Forum Administrators and Moderators retain exclusive rights as to determine what breaks a rule, and also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
By registering and posting on the boards, you have agreed to obey the guidelines.
Violation of the guidelines earns you a Warning. Further offenses will result in Account Suspension, Permanent Moderator Preview, Posting Disability and/or Permanent Ban, as per discretion of the Forum Admin or Mod on duty.
Moderators and Administrators may upgrade the punishment, or instantly ban a user when it is deemed necessary. They can downgrade the warning if an erring member mend his ways.
Discplinary actions meted towards a user are considered final and unappealable.
Ignorance of the above is no excuse.
 pRO stands for Philippine Ragnarok Online.
Fenrir (or Fenris) is a gigantic and terrible monster in the shape of a wolf. He is the eldest child of Loki and the giantess Angrbod. The gods learned of a prophecy which stated that the wolf and his family would one day be responsible for the destruction of the world. Ragnarok online follows a fashion for naming their servers after prominent figures in Norse Mythology.
 Also known as RMT, this is “trading of virtual game items, especially rare ones, for real money. Some trades could go as low as a few hundred pesos to as high as thousands of pesos.”
 The change in rules is in relation to the article “Level-Up! surrenders to underground economy” by
This forum is not only governed by the rules stated here but also by those set by InvisionFree upon subscription to their services.
 InvisionFree is the service powering pRO Fenrir Server boards.
Originally referring to ‘Ragnaboards’ account, we have omitted the said word.