InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Fanfictionawards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Photobucket
LET THE SHOW BEGIN
Welcome to Fanfaction awards! The newest award forum for Fanfictions! On this forum you can nominate your favorite stories and vote for them! You can also submit new categories! and maybe next month that category will be used. We also have fun games and you can talk about your favorite stories and recommend them to the other members! Have fun
Photobucket
ADMIN
JENNN - JENNIFER
SCOUTS
CENTAURI - GABBY
CHALLENGE MODS
MISS S?! - SELIEN
OSIRIS - MEZZY
AWARDTEAM
ELIZA - ELIZA
Photobucket
OF THE MONTH
Visit The Gallery
Artist: Eliza
Icon: Miss S?!
Blend: Randa
Signature: Lostangel
Colorization: Miss S?!
Author: Eliza
Story: Centauri

...find more here...
Photobucket
CHIT CHAT

Photobucket
20-10-11
As you can see we have a new skin =D! Made by Jennn. You can also vote for the awardshow! So vote for your favorite stories, writers & designers!
30-09-11
We have a new member to that Joined the Awardsteam! Give Eliza A warm welcome =D we are glad to have her in our team!
Photobucket
BE OUR FRIEND

click here to become our affiliate.

Skin made by Jennn

ADD REPLY..NEW TOPIC..NEW POLL..

Font problem help!
Jennn
Posted: Oct 13 2011, 02:23 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I don't really like the font i used for fan fiction awards! but which one will be better??

user posted image

user posted image
MISS S?!
Posted: Oct 13 2011, 05:29 PM

S is a Challenge Moderator?!
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5

I both love them but I love the second the most biggrin.gif
osiris
Posted: Oct 14 2011, 12:03 PM

Reader

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

I personally think that the 2nd one looks a little better?

the red/pink/orange/coral(?) colour kind of stands out when juxtaposed with the smaller green font? I think they both bring out the other's colour. =]
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

TOPIC OPTIONS.. ADD REPLY..NEW TOPIC..NEW POLL..

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3323 seconds | Archive