Welcome!

Welcome to Fall of Konoha! We are an A/U Naruto role-playing forum taking place at the start of the Chuunin Exams in Part I of the series. A wide array of canon characters are still available and needed for the plot, and original characters are always welcome!

We have a laid-back, friendly community of role-players and are open to all skill sets. Unlike other Naruto RPGs on the web, we have NO STATS! The thinking is simple: RPing should be about having fun, not worrying about numbers!

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us! To see what FoK has to offer, click on the links to the side.

ATTENTION!

THE SIGN-UPS FOR THE CHUUNIN EXAMS ARE NOW UP! REPLY IN THIS TOPIC IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE!

We are a play-by-post role-playing forum. Our board rating is PG-13 so that we can be a fun, open environment for players of all ages.

We have a set of rules and guidelines that all members are expected to follow. The view the complete list of RPG rules, please click HERE. For additional information about the forum, click any of the links below or in the side-bar.

Forum Rules|Plot|Character Applications|Mission Guidelines|Jutsu & Techniques|Clans|Weapons & Items

The following canons are needed! For the full list, click HERE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The sign-ups for the Chuunin Exams are now UP! If you're a Genin wanting to take the Exams, go talk to Kotetsu and Izumo and sign up in THIS topic! Go on, don't be afraid! Make your village and your Sensei proud!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Welcome to FoK! Image and video hosting by TinyPic RPG Info Image and video hosting by TinyPic Available Canons Image and video hosting by TinyPic Upcoming Events

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Like The Bottom Of A Well With No Way Out, Haruko & Jericho; PM TO ENTER!
Jericho
Posted: May 2 2011, 03:10 AM

Romantic, Ronin
Group Icon

Group: Ronin
Member No.: 72

He took in slow breaths resting his arm carefully trying not to agitate the wound further. A cool sweat had taken him as he became flushed and his cheeks and brow took on heat. His vision was blurred unable to focus on the ceiling above him. As his vision fled he kept listening for the door to open once more. Waiting for Haruko. It was he who needed saved this time. He wanted her near. It felt as if he was drowning in his own weakness. As injured as he was he couldn't help anyone and she was out-there seeking help while he bleed and remained useless. Or at least this was how it felt. The silence was a torture like no other. A dark loneliness set in.

He felt weak and tired. His energy gone for the time. All he wanted to do was sleep and rest. But he knew he couldn't yet..and more then that he didn't want to sleep alone. A few tears began to fall down his cheeks as the idea of dieing came into mind. He was so weak and had lost allot of blood. He just wanted Haruko back. He wanted to just be with her for the time. Not to talk of the past. Not to talk of there trouble. But just to lay with him for the time.

The feeling of being weak was washing over him. weighing down on him almost drowning him. He hated feeling so useless. All he could do was lightly weep as his senses faded away. Weeping and waiting for his love to return once more to make him whole. "So tired....."

--------------------
user posted image

Items/Equipment:
1xCustom double edged Katana.
1x Plain but hidden Katana bladed Tonto.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Hyuuga Neji
Posted: May 2 2011, 04:28 PM

Bound by fate.
Group Icon

Group: Genins
Member No.: 7

Neji had been followed. He turned to see who had spoken and was annoyed but unsurprised to see Hanabi approaching. Oh, the runt. Had Hiashi become so weak that he must rely on the eyes of others instead of his own, or was she merely being an intrusive little ferret of her own accord? Neji shot her a look of disgust and turned back to Haruko. Even on the best of days he would not indulge his youngest cousin. He definitely wouldn't bother at all if she was trying to play "daddy's little girl".

"No, Haruko-chan. I don't. Are you hurt?" Neji asked instinctively, though he realized the stupidity of the question the moment he'd finished asking it. Haruko had been through the academy just like he had, so she'd also learned how to administer a proper field dressing. She might have been hurt, but if it was bad enough to require a medical professional, then she could hardly have been the one up and about looking for said doctor.

"Who is it?" Neji demanded before clarifying, "The injured person. Who?"

--------------------
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Hanabi Hyuuga
Posted: May 2 2011, 04:52 PM

Father's Little Girl
Group Icon

Group: Academy Ninja
Member No.: 20

Hanabi saw the look of discust neji shot her and dis regarded it for the most part. She didn't care what he did to he so long as he didn't send her home. She was well aware of neji's blantant dislike, boarding on hatred of her father. She how ever didnt have a share in that complete hatred. He was mostly indifferent to her even at the best of times he neither hated her nor was he nessacarily nice to her. " Is there some thing you need cusion and is there anything i may help you with?" This time she spoke derectly to Haruko and stepped out into view from the door. If they ask her she would try to get help for the one who was hurt becuase while she was not cruel she would not move a muscle until she was asked. She would just watch and consider what could be done. She tried to look into the house to see what was in side and better yet who was inside.

--------------------
Hyuuga, Hanabi
Money: $20
Equipment/Weapons:
Miki
Posted: May 5 2011, 03:47 AM

Healer for Hire
Group Icon

Group: Unaffiliated
Member No.: 85

TO Miki it was another swell day. Early in that morning a wealthy woman had twisted her ankle and Miki was only a few feet away! Her luck was fantastic! Even better, since she was able to administer healing so quickly that the woman was thankful she could finish her wlak without delay she had been given a hug tip despite her normal charge. SHe made as much as she normally charge for 13 stitches! Phenomenal. She was on an emotional high for hours then, but as she was coming down off of her high and contemplating the best way to budget her new sack of coin she heard a desperate cry nearby her current place of wandering. It didn't sound like a dying gasp or someone injured but still her curiousity led her in that direction.

She came around the corner just as the lady hyuuga called out, "quickly. I need someone who knows medical ninjutsu. Do you know of anyone? It's urgent!". She blessed her timing but didn't move forward right away. It seemed like a private conversation and she didn't want the disappointment and embarrassment of running up to them and offering her services only to find out the boy knew someone.

"No, Haruko-chan. I don't. Are you hurt?" , said the boy and Miki gave a nod. Yes, she was needed. With a hop step the modestly dressed girl walked over there with a worried expression on her face. Without her armor on she definitely looked more nin then ronin except for the lack of a village headband and a regular cloth one in it's place. Coming forward she spoke clearly as soon as she was close enough not to have to yell. her tone was cultured and collected. "Ummm, sorry to barge in. But I overheard you need a medic. I trained in medical ninjitsu if I can be of assistance."
Hyuuga Haruko
Posted: May 5 2011, 04:06 AM

Unforgiving
Group Icon

Group: Chuunins
Member No.: 6

Haruko didn't know whether to cry or scream. She felt such relief at seeing Neji's face-- just seeing someone she recognized and that she didn't hold such hatred and contempt for made her feel a bit better-- but knew that both her and Jinsei's situations were dire. She wasn't in nearly as bad a shape as he was, but she knew that once this was all over, she was probably going to collapse. She could feel that she was running on pure adrenaline. Once it ran out, she was going to be drained.

He seemed concerned about her, and as soon as she was about to dismiss his concern, he seemed to catch onto what she was silently trying to tell him with her eyes. "Who is it? The injured person. Who?"

She suddenly had a decision to make. Did she tell Neji the truth about her sudden relationship with Jinsei? If she did, it would just lead to more questions... such as why she was kicked out of the compound in the first place. But he would probably be able to piece that part together himself. After all, he was considered the genius of the Hyuuga clan. She finally decided that she had to tell him the truth, even if it didn't bode well later on. Jinsei was too important to leave hanging in the balance because of social awkwardness.

"His name is... Jericho," Haruko finally said. She would at least only give Neji his alias and not his real name. "I... I love him. He's been badly injured. If he doesn't get help, he's going to die!"

Suddenly a much smaller voice addressed her from behind Neji, and when Haruko noticed Hanabi, her much nobler, though younger, cousin, she had to restrain herself from saying something out of anger. This whole situation was Hiashi's fault. It took every last ounce of energy she had not to berate Hanabi for the actions of her father. She tried to take a deep breath to calm her shaken nerves. "No, Hanabi-sama. This doesn't concern you."

Suddenly, her luck seemed to take a turn for the better, when a stranger seemed to appear out of nowhere. She was about to tell the woman to mind her own business, before she said something about being trained in medical ninjutsu. She immediately ran to her.

"Medical ninjutsu?" Haruko asked. "Yes, please! It's urgent! I can pay you, but please follow me!" Without waiting for the woman to say anything else, and without another word to Neji or Hanabi, Haruko ran as quickly as she could back toward Jinsei's home.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Hyuuga Haruko
Equipment/Weapons:
Kunai x2
Shuriken x2
Jericho
Posted: May 5 2011, 04:30 PM

Romantic, Ronin
Group Icon

Jericho had slowly managed to pull the majority of the bandages off his hand. This was painful but he just had to see what had become of his sword hand. This would also take almost all of his last bits of strength he clanged too. He used them to normally help grip his blade when in a fight. He was glad he hadn't chosen to wear gloves this day or the pain would have been double what it was getting those off. He was tired and weak but those sticky bandages blocked how bad his injury was. He needed to see. As he peeled back the final layer a sticky sound of like stickers comeing loose was heard as they peeled off slick with both wet and dried blood. He felt a churn in his stomach that made him want to vomit. He barely stopped himself from doing just that. He hadn't eaten much this today as nervous as he was about going to find her. So there wasn't really anything to puke up.

The wound was severe and disgusting. His hand was stained red with blood and pale more in color now on the parts that weren't bloodied. Right above it the flesh was torn a slit and teer going out from three ways. A cracked bone peeking out that had cut its way through. Seeing his own wrist bone and tattered wrist made him go into a daze and possibly a slight shock. The whole area was stained red and indeed a bit above the wound had pooled blood as well and it was still bleeding out even now. The large wound couldn't just scab over. His head went light as he fell back onto his pillow. The shock was perhaps to much. His eyes slide close as a glimps of Haruko flashed in his mind. Softly and weakly. "I'm...Sorry..."Too weak to finish as he passed out his heart feeling empty as if he knew he would soon die. He thought she would only be halfway to the hospital by now so there was no hope. As he lost all Consciousness thinking he would soon be dead. There would be dried tears in his eye when they found him. He had no idea help would soon arrive as quick as it would.

When they would enter he would be in a cold sleep. His cheeks red and flustered lightly from the dried tears. His brow would be slightly hot from a set in fever but besides that the rest of his body would be paler then usual and even cold to the touch. At first glance till he was touched and the fever could be felt it may look as if he was dead. His nasty would was fully exposed and he also had a slight cut on the back of his head from the collision with the hard wood floor of the Hyuuga compound. The red blood could be seen in his light blueish hair. His chest would be lightly bruised still from Hiashi barrier and from Harukos training session two days prior when he had also first tasted her lips. If they took off his loose black shirt the new and old injuries would be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't have long though as he was slowly fading and drifting from this realm. Only thoughts of the life he has yet to experience kept him going. In his mind drifting away dreams would take him. He would see his old master and his family. There faces blurred it had been so long since he'd seen them. He would be in a daze stumbling about. He wondered if he would still be a outcast. They gave him smiling faces in his own mind though. He would walk through them smiles and tender looks but no one speaking as he went past the blurry faces. He would walk through the paper doors sliding them open and outside would be a new place once more. Only one person did he truly want to find? So he searched with all he had.

In this new room he began to run towards a door far in the distance. This new room was dark and had things he didn't wish too see. There was blood and tears all around. A feeling of hunger ached him here. A sense of loneliness he could sense hardship here. A feeling of failure and poverty...hunger as well. A swooning pool of dark misery that tried to take him as he ran towards this door. He would run leaping through the door tearing past it and rolling into the new room. A hard to do maneuver as dazed and confused as he was now.

He would look back and see nothing behind him the door gone replaced with a white wall he was in a bare heavenly white yet unnatural room with people facing away from him. Some people he could almost make out. He started to feel heavy now as well. It looked if he wasn't mistaken...Daisuke, Isamu,Miki,Raiden,And even Haseo and Hiashi as well and the two other genins from Raidens team Abi and Satoshi seemed to be in this room. All the new people he'd met. Indeed these last few weeks had been some of the most eventful in a long time in his life. They were divided to each side of the room almost evenly. It was like a long white hallway. It was cold here but somewhat welcoming at that. At the end of the room Daisuke stood his back to Jericho but he was closest to the door. The thin paper door had a dark silhouette on it. A shape of a women behind it. As Jericho walked closer to the door the people he past would swiftly turn and gesture there hands towards the door as if he was welcome to keep going. There faces with smiles and after they turned they never would change there poses again. His body felt heavier and heavier as he moved on. He had past his rivals and the genins now as his he became weak this only intensified as he past Miki and Isamu and even Hiashi however Hiashi was the only body that didn't move It just stood cold as ever.

A would sprouted open on his hand and all his wounds he had now began to grow on his body. The pain was allot and only added to his weariness. A trail of thick blood swirled and curved around making shapes and dark emblems as he walked. Omens of death as his arm bleed heavily but still he pushed on. Daisuke seemed to only get further though as he moved forward. The door as well. It took him so long just to get close. But alas he would collapse Only a few feet from the door at that. Daisuke would turn and look down at him not saying a word only giving a light smile like all the others. He would however take the door and begin to slide it away after a few short moments.

In a pool of his own blood laying on the floor in this unnaturally heavenly white room. He would look towards the door as the blood felt like it was engulfing him and draining him as it pooled around him. A bright light was behind the door and the women now in sight. He looked at her face and let a slight warmness wash over him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'd much appreciate Miki to chech him all over for injures to make sure his is fully taken care of! xD)

--------------------
user posted image

Items/Equipment:
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Miki
Posted: May 6 2011, 11:02 PM

Healer for Hire
Group Icon

((Btw Miki is a girl 19 years of age Miki Buuren))
Hanabi Hyuuga
Posted: May 7 2011, 12:32 AM

Father's Little Girl
Group Icon

Hanabi smiled at the respect that haruko paid her even has she was panicking over her lover apparently. She relayed that information to neji but hanabi heard it just the same and filed it away. when the nin showed up she smiled she was just about to seek one no matter what haruko said to the contrary and one shows up it was excellent timing really. Hanabi moved fallow behind the two girls grabbing the medic nin by the arm to get her attention. She whisper low so that her cousins could not hear her.

" whatever your fee is, i'll pay it. Heal them both if that's what it requires and then come see me for your fee. I'm the daughter of Hiashi Hyuuga and i will take care of this for my cousin because that's what i do. She's family and she's hurt. Do not under any circumstances take money from my female cousin, please. She'll need all she has. Would you do this for me, let me pay for my families actions. And please do not tell anyone you saw to them, the family would prefer this is kept quiet.Thank you if you agree come back here when you are done, i will wait." Hanabi was armed with money to pay the nin and would pay her handsomely for her silence as well as her care of her cousin and the boy she loved. She was more like her father then her sister and her mother,she could do what was necessary even if it was unpleasant. She loved her sister and respected the memory of her mother but things had to get done. And her father got them done, it was truly that simple.

--------------------
Hyuuga, Hanabi
Equipment/Weapons:
Miki
Posted: May 7 2011, 12:49 AM

Healer for Hire
Group Icon

Miki no more then got out her words then the woman's face lit up with joy. "Medical ninjutsu?" The woman asked "Yes, please! It's urgent! I can pay you, but please follow me!" Without warning, she tore off leaving the two she was JUST talking to in the dust. Miki looked form them back to Haruko, shrugged and sprinted off after her, not looking forward to leaving a potential client to die. It would do horribly for her reputation.

On the way she was mentally checking off her supplies she had brought with her having no idea what injuries she would face. She mumbled to herself. "Gloves, mask, scalpel, syringe, sedative, painkilling herb, knife, tweezers, chakra needle, antiseptics....wait...bandages....oh..no I have those too almost forgot."

She didn't get any farther as suddenly she was caught by the arm by the little girl. Miki stopped for a second continuing to glance after Haruko not wanting to lose sight of her. As she spoke in a whisper to Miki, it was obvious it was important, secretive, or better yet. Both." whatever your fee is, i'll pay it. Heal them both if that's what it requires and then come see me for your fee. I'm the daughter of Hiashi Hyuuga.." For a moment Miki stopped listening. The daughter of Hiashi? ANY PRICE? She listened again in silence carefully remembering what she was saying."Do not under any circumstances take money from my female cousin, please. She'll need all she has. Would you do this for me, let me pay for my families actions. And please do not tell anyone you saw to them, the family would prefer this is kept quiet.Thank you if you agree come back here when you are done, i will wait." Miki understood completely. So she gave a nod of agreement and turned to continue pursuing Haruko having to sprint to make sure to catch up.

As they continued Miki was thinking about what kind of reward. She of course never changed her fees for specific injuries so that wasn't something to worry about, but the reward for silence sounded nice.
Hyuuga Haruko
Posted: May 7 2011, 05:09 AM

Unforgiving
Group Icon

[OOC: Whoops, sorry about that, Miki XD Fixed!]

In a matter of moments, Haruko was already back at Jinsei's home. She ran inside and slid the paper-panelled door open so quickly and with so much force that it was a wonder it didn't fly off the threshold keeping it in place. She ran to Jinsei and fell to her knees so she could be eye-level with him. He looked as though he had slipped into unconsciousness, and the color of his skin was a deathly pale white. He looked horrible. His wound looked worse.

"Quickly! In here!" Haruko shouted. She wondered why the medical ninja wasn't right behind her, and was irritated by it, even though she logically knew that the woman had had no idea where she was being led. None of that mattered right now; the only thing that mattered was that Jinsei was taken care of. Judging by his frail and stark white appearance, he didn't have long at all.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Hyuuga Haruko
Equipment/Weapons:
Kunai x2
Shuriken x2
Jericho
Posted: May 8 2011, 02:21 AM

Romantic, Ronin
Group Icon

Jinsei stirred in his sleep the pain that was soon to come would surely pull he from this. But for now he was at peace in it. Just resting and waiting for that moment for his love to wake him. For in his dreams he was being pulled down by the dark blood that was consuming him. Almost like a pit or a hungering void that desired him. In his own mind he was being dragged down into it now. He could see Haruko behind the door in his dream. She was the women with a bright light behind her. He screamed and reached out but she just smiled watching him. Never looking away but only smiling like all the others.

In the world his body was still battered so horribly. He took in a deep breath and let out a slow gasp and uttered something from his dream. A slow. "H-Haruko" He said in a slow whisper of pain. His voice weak but he was still out. It sounded more like if he could have spoke louder that he would have been calling for her. He just wanted to get to her in his mind. And in life he just wanted to see her. But sadly he was still out. His weakness keeping him from awaking.

So there he would lay. His blood still pouring out and himself still stuck in a deep sleep. Once more a slight utterance. "H...H-help me..." He called this out. But it was for the girl in his dream. He had not idea she was so close now. Now idea at all.

--------------------
user posted image

Items/Equipment:
Miki
Posted: May 8 2011, 03:28 AM

Healer for Hire
Group Icon

Miki had sprinted to catch up and was only seconds behind. As soon as she entered, she looked around for where the woman went but didn't see her. However she hadn't even looked around the room once when, "Quickly, in here!" Came from the other room and she rushed in the stench of blood hitting her like a wall. She almost stalled seeing the mangled man in front of her.

"Jericho!? What happened to him!?"

She wasn't really asking anybody in particular more herself as she recognized her patient. Someone had really worked him over. Without even finishing her job of summarizing his wounds she pulled out a 2 syringes and needles almost instantly and assembled them, loading a sedative to numb the pain and keep him from moving in one and a tranqualizer to slow his heart even further to limit blood loss and further dim his muscle use. Walking over she tapped the needles together to get the air bubbles out of both, walked over, and injected them straight into his neck. Normally this was bad since it could further injure a patient but she needed to make sure he didn't die first off.
Secondly she began to make handseals. Going to launch into 2 jutsus one right after the other and at the same time making it one in each hand. "Kaikaku no Jutsu!" As she said this jutsu, beginning to make hand signs for the second jutsu, her left hand ignited with a green chakra, matching the shape of her fingers but extending outwards. "Shigeki no Jutsu" As she made the final handseal for her second jutsu her left hand immediately went for the biggest wound she saw which was the mutilated wrist. At the same time her right hand ignited in a red chakra that enveloped her hand looking like a chakra scalpel if not for the red color. She took that hand and went over his heart. At the same instant she spoke in a solid tone to Haruko "Hold down his arm!" She gave only a second for Haruko to respond before she crudely guided the jutting bone of his wrist. It would be extraordinarily painful but she would be ruthless about it until it was set near it was supposed to be. At the same time exactly. Her right hand was on his left pectoral over his heart. That jutsu would now get more energy and the red chakra would seem to melt into his skin. The jutsu was taking a few cells in his heart and causing them to rapidly reproduce, creating more blood at a much faster rate then normal. She could only keep this up for so long, but if Haruko could donate chakra she could go longer. For now she had about 30 minutes of doing this. The green chakra on her other hand would stay where it was but her fingers would hover over the gashing, and visibly it would seem to be piecing itself back together as Miki picked up the cells and moved them back where they belonged. This was also draining but not nearly as much as the red chakra. Both were jutsu of hers she didn't know that they were special to her body.
Hyuuga Neji
Posted: May 10 2011, 04:00 AM

Bound by fate.
Group Icon

Group: Genins
Member No.: 7

Wait, wait, wait. Had Haruko said that she loved him?

Neji would never have thought of her as the kind of person who could have opened up emotionally to somebody else like that. Somebody he'd never heard of or seen or known about either, apparently. The fact that he was not of the Hyuuga clan explained full well the reason behind the dour expression that Neji's uncle had worn when they parted less than an hour ago. Star-crossed lovers is what it was called in some of the books Neji was acquainted with.

Not wanting to make himself a nuisance, Neji waited outside of the apartment where he sat perched on the box of Haruko's things he had been sent to deliver with a bored expression on his face. When the commotion died down- if the commotion died down- he'd remind Haruko that he was still carrying her old possessions around.

"What was that all about, cousin?" Neji asked Hanabi, who seemed to be hovering outside the same as he was.

( OoC: Sorry. I don't know what else to do and I've already given this thread one pass, so... forgive my abundance of nothing much really. D: )

--------------------
Hanabi Hyuuga
Posted: May 13 2011, 02:07 AM

Father's Little Girl
Group Icon

"what ever do you mean, cousin?" Hanabi turned to her seated cousin and looked down at him as she was slightly taller standing then neji when he was sitting. She smiled like she had a secret keeping her smile small and knowingly smug." do you really want to know what i was doing, cousin?" She glanced behind her into the house to make sure haruko was safely out of ear shot. She didn't want the others to learn of what she promised.She had a feeling her father wouldn't be pleaased with her for it if they found out. " if i tell you, you must swear not to tell my honored father. i don't think he will be pleased with me and i want to tell him my self." Hanabi looked neji in the eyes like they were equals or more. She took out a small purse in which she carried her money. She carefully weighted it in her hand considering exactly how much of it she would have to offer in order to buy the nin's silence and of course pay for her services on top of that. She took care of her promises." Will you send me home if i don't tell you?" Her voice was soft and calm through her questions.

--------------------
Hyuuga, Hanabi
Equipment/Weapons:
Hyuuga Haruko
Posted: May 16 2011, 03:38 AM

Unforgiving
Group Icon

Haruko completely forgot about her other two cousins standing outside, as she focused all of her attention solely on Jinsei. She knew Neji would know better to wait outside, as would Hanabi, despite how young she was. This was no time or place to have a room crowded full of people who would only serve to get in the way, even if it wasn't their intention to be bothersome. The room was small enough as it was.

"Just hold on!" Haruko told Jinsei. He looked awful. The medical ninja needed to do something quickly, or he wasn't going to last much longer. "Just hold on! We're going to help you! You'll be fine!"

Suddenly, the female medical ninja that had run inside with her shouted Jinsei's name-- at least, his assumed alias. She knew him? Haruko blinked momentarily in surprise, before holding down his arm as she instructed her to. She hadn't been aware that he had been in Konoha long enough to meet anyone else. She didn't feel angry, or even slightly jealous. Just surprised. But it quickly wore off as she focused on her next task. The woman's hands glowed with an eerie green aura as Jinsei's wounds began to heal. She couldn't help but wince when she watched her re-set his broken bone. It had to be horribly painful.

"Just hang in there, Jin--" She almost let his real name slip. She felt like an idiot. "...Jericho. Hold on. It's almost over."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Hyuuga Haruko
Equipment/Weapons:
Kunai x2
Shuriken x2
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Chatbox

Questions or comments? Our c-box is guest-friendly! No spamming or advertising, please. Don't discuss spoilers about the RP or the Naruto series in the c-box, and please stay away from profanity and lewd content.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.0100 seconds | Archive
Indulgence by Leonardo of ZNR.
Naruto emoticons made by Emostasia of Emostasia.com.