Welcome!

Welcome to Fall of Konoha! We are an A/U Naruto role-playing forum taking place at the start of the Chuunin Exams in Part I of the series. A wide array of canon characters are still available and needed for the plot, and original characters are always welcome!

We have a laid-back, friendly community of role-players and are open to all skill sets. Unlike other Naruto RPGs on the web, we have NO STATS! The thinking is simple: RPing should be about having fun, not worrying about numbers!

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us! To see what FoK has to offer, click on the links to the side.

ATTENTION!

THE SIGN-UPS FOR THE CHUUNIN EXAMS ARE NOW UP! REPLY IN THIS TOPIC IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE!

We are a play-by-post role-playing forum. Our board rating is PG-13 so that we can be a fun, open environment for players of all ages.

We have a set of rules and guidelines that all members are expected to follow. The view the complete list of RPG rules, please click HERE. For additional information about the forum, click any of the links below or in the side-bar.

Forum Rules|Plot|Character Applications|Mission Guidelines|Jutsu & Techniques|Clans|Weapons & Items

The following canons are needed! For the full list, click HERE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The sign-ups for the Chuunin Exams are now UP! If you're a Genin wanting to take the Exams, go talk to Kotetsu and Izumo and sign up in THIS topic! Go on, don't be afraid! Make your village and your Sensei proud!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Welcome to FoK! Image and video hosting by TinyPic RPG Info Image and video hosting by TinyPic Available Canons Image and video hosting by TinyPic Upcoming Events

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Like The Bottom Of A Well With No Way Out, Haruko & Jericho; PM TO ENTER!
Hyuuga Haruko
Posted: Apr 21 2011, 04:19 AM

Unforgiving
Group Icon

Group: Chuunins
Member No.: 6

It was hard to support the weight of both herself in such a state and Jinsei as well. His body was so limp now, it almost felt as if she was dragging dead weight. But she had no choice but to continue, and to get them somewhere safe; he was in horrible shape, and she wasn't much better. They desperately needed rest, and she needed to see to Jinsei getting some medical attention as soon as possible. His wrist needed to be healed quickly before it did anymore damaged.

She couldn't fathom that Hiashi had simply let them leave after everything that had happened. Her mind was still reeling over the fact that she had almost died, right then and there, writhing in pain on the floor at her uncle's feet. It would have been a hell of a way to go... a gross, cruel irony of some kind. She had vowed long ago that she wouldn't meet her mother and father in the next life only to tell them she had failed to change anything about the Hyuuga clan. She wouldn't shame them.

And Jinsei... he had almost died, as well. He was still close to death. If she didn't find him help soon, there would be no hope. She needed to get him to the nearest medical facility, and fast. She tried to scramble her brain in hopes of remembering where the nearest hospital was. Money wouldn't be an issue; she had plenty of yen on her person at all times, for instances like these.

"Hold on, Jinsei," Haruko told him as she dragged them both through the side-roads of the village. They were moving slowly, and really hadn't made much progress after leaving the compound. "I'm going to get you some help. Just stay with me!"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Hyuuga Haruko
Equipment/Weapons:
Kunai x2
Shuriken x2
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Jericho
Posted: Apr 21 2011, 04:34 AM

Romantic, Ronin
Group Icon

Group: Ronin
Member No.: 72

Jinsei had slumped to little more then swagger in his steps. He was In a bad condition. He felt slightly hazed and dizzy. He had lost quite a bit of blood from the wound. He was breathing heavily almost fully relying on Haruko for support. He spoke weakly. He sounded like he was gonna pass out. "Haruko...I'm Glad were together you know....I'm sorry you have to leave you home..You can stay with me you know..." His words were weak. He began to slump more. His legs getting weaker. Almost all his chakra gone from his final barrage. "We should do something soon....Just me and you.....Yeah..That would be fun wouldn't it.." He was losing focus. His words trailing off talking of the future. Truth was he feared how bad this injury was. If he lost his hand he lost lively hood. And if he died now....No he was so close to happiness. There was a trail of blood behind them. dripping out from his broken wrist.

"Haruko...If this is the end I'm glad I got to spend it with you...I love you." He had stop stop for a moment he stopped moving his feet. and wobbled. "I'm so tired...I just want to sleep.." What was this. He was so weak. Had he used to much energy. Oddly injured as he was this was almost peacefully as his wrist slowly went numb. She was here. So that made it all easier.

--------------------
user posted image

Items/Equipment:
1xCustom double edged Katana.
1x Plain but hidden Katana bladed Tonto.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Hyuuga Haruko
Posted: Apr 21 2011, 04:58 AM

Unforgiving
Group Icon

She could feel him growing heavier in her arms, and knew he couldn't fall unconscious yet. It was too dangerous. If he passed out from blood loss, that meant that death would follow quickly. "No, Jinsei! I... I love you too, but you have to keep your eyes open! I know you're tired, and I know you're hurt, but please! Just try to hold on... please try to hold on for me." She was beginning to become more panicked. There wasn't a medical facility in sight, and time was of the essence. She would not let him die now, or ever.

But what was she to do? This situation... this day... this life... it was all so unfair. Was this what everyone was fated to? A life of misery and loss, that's over as soon as we discover true happiness? It couldn't be. She refused to accept that as her fate.

She still had some chakra left... not enough to do anything substantial, but enough to get them out of this mess. She gripped Jinsei's body a little more tightly. "Hold on, Jinsei," she told him. "I'm going to move us out of here quickly, but this jutsu might be a little jarring for you. Just hold on tight." She managed to link her arms around his body and form some quick handseals. It was much harder to concentrate her chakra when she was under such pressure and her body was still in such a state. "Body Flicker Technique!" In an instance, they were traveling through the village at such a high speed that everything appeared a blur.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Hyuuga Haruko
Equipment/Weapons:
Kunai x2
Shuriken x2
Jericho
Posted: Apr 21 2011, 05:13 AM

Romantic, Ronin
Group Icon

Jericho chuckled lightly with the weak voice he had the laugh was so weak it was more sad then anything in sound. He was happy to hear those words. "I... I love you too". He toke it all as best he could trying to fight onward but he was tired and he knew she was weakened as well. They would both need help soon. A cool sweat took his face. His eyes grew heavy as he fought back the idea of sleep or rest. Knowing what result would be from such a thing. Dark rings began to form around then showing how tired he was.

He was so close to having it all maybe come-together, Yet so close to the end as well. His love could be with him for now at least. But it appeared another obstacle was thrown in there path. He toke in deep breaths fighting back the weakness. He was in a bad way. His chakra flow still hurt he was drained from it. His body was bruised and battered maybe a few broken ribs. His Wrist broken and bleeding badly. But most of all his mind hurt. He was worried for Haruko. Was she injured as badly. She need help as well. They would both be in healing for a bit it seemed.

He took in her words carefully and was curious as to what she was doing he felt her arms wrap around him. With a curious and nervous voice he spoke lightly. Haruko...what are you gonna do.." Then in a flash such speed he let out a loud grunt gritting his teeth from the pain of being pulled around in his condition. A grinding noise could be heard from his mouth. "Damn..."

--------------------
user posted image

Items/Equipment:
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Hyuuga Haruko
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 04:22 AM

Unforgiving
Group Icon

When they both screeched to a halt, Haruko was quick to check on Jinsei's condition in order to make sure that the trip hadn't done him more harm than good. The trip had caused her head to start pounding, so she could only imagine what it had done to him, in the condition he currently was in. "Are you alright?" she asked him. "I'm sorry about that, but we've got to get you some help as soon as possible. Do you live around here?" she asked. The nearest hospital was still far off. If she could get him somewhere safe so he could lay down comfortably, she could seek out a medical ninja to come to them. She needed to get him off his feet first.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Hyuuga Haruko
Equipment/Weapons:
Kunai x2
Shuriken x2
Jericho
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 04:50 AM

Romantic, Ronin
Group Icon

He was Dizzy and dazed his sight a little unfocused. He spoke dizzily still in pain but dazed as he was it was numbed for the moment. He was wobbly and couldn't barely stand at all now as uncoordinated as he was for now. His voice sound wobbly and confused. "My flat...isn't very far off..Just..around the next corner to the...Left...the second on to the left...Is Mine.." His head went from side to side slowly. He had never experience moving at such a speed before. It was a strange experience. he would wobble his good hand to point towards a street corner to turn from.

He shook his head trying to get a forced sense of awareness at least it had shook him up enough to shake him from his weary pain for a bit. He was still hurting but was a bit more awake. less chance of just passing out to fade into a slow death. "That was...different...I'll point it out when we get around the next corner..." He really wanted to sit down. His arm was numb up to his elbow now. This was worrisome. He'd need help soon and he knew it. He worried for Haruko just as much. Was she still hurting. He had never seen someone react as she had to that seal. He'd have to find a away to help her be rid of it.

--------------------
user posted image

Items/Equipment:
Hyuuga Haruko
Posted: Apr 27 2011, 12:50 AM

Unforgiving
Group Icon

Haruko was relieved to hear that his home wasn't far off. She was sure they wouldn't have been able to make it much further before they both collapsed. Even though Jinsei was in much worse shape than she was, she was still feeling the effects of the cursed seal, particularly in her head. It was pounding and every now and then she thought she could see three of everything in front of her. She felt nauseous and unsteady on her own feet. She had forgotten her forehead protector at the compound, and she was sure that if she had it, the soft padding around the metal plate would help to alleviate some of the pressure in her skull.

She kept her arms wrapped around Jinsei as best she could, as she led them around a large building in the direction he had indicated. She hadn't really been around this part of the village before; it was considerably less attractive than the front parts of the village, or the parts that everyone saw when they first arrived. This area looked far more depressed and rugged.

"Is it just up here?" Haruko asked Jinsei as she continued to drag them both forward.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Hyuuga Haruko
Equipment/Weapons:
Kunai x2
Shuriken x2
Jericho
Posted: Apr 27 2011, 02:46 AM

Romantic, Ronin
Group Icon

Jericho forced himself along helping all he could a few light grunts and groans from forced will to take some of the his own weight. His own body felt so heavy like it was made of stone. His arm wasn't in pain exactly. more or less this was because he could no longer feel it all the way back up to his shoulder. on if the broken area was disturbed directly would he feel truly pain in it again.

He rose his good hand and wobbly point forward to a shabby but decent enough looking flat. A good one story home he had been living in since he had entered the village a few months back. "Its not much...but its home...I'm sorry I don't have a better place to offer Haruko..." His voice was weak and tainted with a sorrowful tone. He wondered if she looked down on him for living in such a part of town. Would she regret having to leave her fine home for him to live in such a dirty part of the village.

The door was unlocked he felt as though he would pass-out soon. He looked toward Haruko and looked upon the seal on her head. The thing that seemed to cause her pain. It was hard to believe that just a small mark could cause so much pain and harm. He would take a sigh once they got within a few feet from his door. Perhaps it was the fear taking him or just the unsureness of what was to come. He had lost a good some of blood indeed. He would rub the emblem on her forehead for a brief moment forcing himself to hold himself up.His thumb moving to her cheek and he place his hand there for a moment. It was clear this was all extremely straining. He would lean in and kiss her curse seal then her lips once each. His voice was weak. like one who was about to fade away into sleep. Truly exhausted and fading off. "I'll get that....thing off you....I swear it." He could feel his legs beginning to lock and wobble. He didn't have long left.

--------------------
user posted image

Items/Equipment:
Hyuuga Haruko
Posted: Apr 27 2011, 07:50 AM

Unforgiving
Group Icon

Even in this depressed area of the village, Jinsei's home looked far more inviting to Haruko than the Hyuuga compound ever would, even on its best day. The compound had always felt more like a fortress and a prison than an actual home. This place may not have been the nicest or most glamorous place to live, but to Haruko, it was better than she could have ever hoped for.

She managed to drag them both through the doorway, and had a particularly hard time lifting their bodies enough to get them over the threshold. The building was dark and poorly lit, but with her eyes, she managed to get Jinsei onto the large padded tatami mat serving as his bed. She nearly collapsed onto the padding with him, and was surprised when she felt his lips upon her forehead, and then her own lips. She could taste blood on his lips.

She pulled away in surprise at how weak his voice sounded. But even though the sound was weak, the promise was strong.

"I'll get that....thing off you....I swear it."

Even in such a state, he was still thinking of her, and of something so impossible. She tried her hardest to smile for his sake, but it was difficult to do in such a horrible situation. "Lay down," she instructed him. "I'll be right back, Jinsei. I'm going to find you some help. I promise I'll be back as fast I can."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Hyuuga Haruko
Equipment/Weapons:
Kunai x2
Shuriken x2
Jericho
Posted: Apr 27 2011, 12:56 PM

Romantic, Ronin
Group Icon

Jericho felt the soft mat underneath him. It was cool and soft it felt so nice against his weary body.. It made him want to rest and just sleep this all away. For a moment Haruko was next to him. He thought of future days.... Waking up to see her. He fought back the urge to sleep. Still knowing he needed medical attention. He would live but he needed to be tended too soon. But when he heard. "I'll be right back, Jinsei. I'm going to find you some help. I promise I'll be back as fast I can."

He would jerk his arm up as she left. His good arm would latch onto her wrist. He had sweat on his brow. The weakness was starting to show everywhere. His tried to speak once more. But nothing came out. His eyes didn't look up at her. That little exert of energy was his last. After all this to get to her and know she would leave. A light Delirious mind set setting in. His grasp wasn't very strong but he didn't want her to go.

He was so tired. She was the only one he wanted to hold near. But he didn't want her to go. His eyes weary as they would say it all.

--------------------
user posted image

Items/Equipment:
Hyuuga Haruko
Posted: Apr 28 2011, 03:52 AM

Unforgiving
Group Icon

She could feel his hand on her wrist, restraining her, however weak his grip was. He didn't want her to go. She had told him, no, promised him, that she would be back as soon as she could be. Did he not believe her? Was there still room for doubt between the two of them? She shouldn't have been nearly as surprised as she was... after all, they had only known each other for a few days. How was she supposed to be able to reassure him that she wouldn't simply abandon him now?

Haruko gently removed his hand from her wrist and set it back by his side on the tatami mat. "I will be back, and I will bring help. I swear it. For now, you need to regain your strength. Rest, and I'll be back shortly." She wished there was some sort of way for him to know that she was being honest and sincere. But in their current situation, she didn't have much time to spend here. She needed to leave and get him help as soon as she could.

Once Jinsei was laying on the bed, Haruko once again rose to her feet and headed to the doorway. She tossed one more worried glance in his direction before she stepped outside and began walking-- more like limping, really-- in no particular direction. Now that she was outside, she didn't actually know where she was going to go. As embarrassing as it sounded, she had never actually been to the village hospital before. All of that sort of care had always been provided at the Hyuuga compound.

Even though she figured it was probably a big shot in the dark, she didn't know what else to do. She closed her eyes and opened them again, activating her Byakugan. She would search the village for a medical ninja, or someone with a similar chakra flow. She would have to get lucky sooner rather than later... right?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Hyuuga Haruko
Equipment/Weapons:
Kunai x2
Shuriken x2
Jericho
Posted: Apr 28 2011, 04:11 AM

Romantic, Ronin
Group Icon

He took in a sigh as his sight began to blur lightly. He laid back on the mat and took in her words. He didn't speak. He believed her. He just didn't want to be separated from her yet. He saw he glance. And watched her leave out the door off to get help. He laid there staring at the ceiling. A sinking feeling in his stomach. Feeling helpless and useless at this moment. He tried to take in all that had happened these last few days.

He never wanted this to be this way again. To be left in a bed unable to help anymore. He would make sure he would be better next time. With a new meaning to move forward, Decisions were made. New people to hold, New people to kill, New answers to find. It was all so much to take in. But his new goals were clear. He chuckled to himself. He had never let his emotions take him and drive his actions before. "I've always triumphed in the face of adversity...But now my biggest challenge this..this thing called love...heh...Well I guess I'm not as tough as I thought I was." His voice was weak as he muttered to himself.

His eyes grew heavy and his body grew weaker. A weary feeling washing over his blood and bones. The numbness growing. He just wanted to sleep at this point.

--------------------
user posted image

Items/Equipment:
Hyuuga Neji
Posted: Apr 28 2011, 04:36 AM

Bound by fate.
Group Icon

Group: Genins
Member No.: 7

Neji turned the corner swiftly, hefting a battered box in both hands. It was Haruko's. Hiashi had sent Neji out to deliver it to her and to reaffirm his uncle's ultimatum that she was never again to step foot in the Hyuuga compound again.

The box wasn't very heavy. Like him, she probably didn't have many possessions. Possibly a bed roll and some clothing, and whatever other personal items that decorated her room. Neji thought he had an old, unused shogi set somewhere in the bottom of the dresser that had always been a part of his room. He wondered whether Haruko had anything of that nature in her box.

...but he didn't look.

He made another left, moving as quickly as he could. He had no idea what had happened between Hiashi and his cousin, but apparently it was pretty serious. Perhaps Haruko could enlighten him, if she happened to be in the mood. And speaking of Haruko, Neji saw her anxiously hurrying about, looking very worried.

"Haruko-chan?" Neji called out.

--------------------
Hanabi Hyuuga
Posted: Apr 29 2011, 06:27 AM

Father's Little Girl
Group Icon

Group: Academy Ninja
Member No.: 20

Hanabi had heard by the family grape vine that the branch family had a member kicked out recently and that one of the would be bring their effects to them today. She was interested to find out who was kicked out and if possible why there were and why there aren't dead instead. She hoped that this act would not be taken at as president of how rebellion would be taken by the main family. Perhaps their were spacial circumstances' in there 'freedom from the compound. She saw Neji preparing to leave with a largish box and resolved to fallow him. Waiting from him to be a little bit ahead of her and writing a note to her father so that he wouldn't worry. He stopped at a certain door and looked surprised about something she stayed slightly behind him to the left watching with her public mask firmly in place. " Is every thing well here?" She spoke in a calm monotone with only a very slight hint of concern in response to his own.

--------------------
Hyuuga, Hanabi
Money: $20
Equipment/Weapons:
Hyuuga Haruko
Posted: May 2 2011, 02:36 AM

Unforgiving
Group Icon

[I don't mean to ignore Hanabi mid, but I got confused as to who she's talking to XD]

Panic was beginning to swell in Haruko's chest again, threatening to bubble over like a boiling pot of water. This was really bad. Why didn't she know anyone with a background in medical ninjutsu? Why hadn't she had her lessons with that Kabuto guy yet? Where was he when she needed him now? Wasn't it sort of his MO to appear unannounced and save the day at the last possible minute?

Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice. She deactivated her Byakugan and felt as though she could fall over and faint right then and there. She couldn't think of anything that could make this worse. Hiashi had chosen to send Neji to bring her things to her now? Couldn't he have waited until Jinsei wasn't this close to death? Of course he would do something like this.

Judging by the confused look on her cousin's face, she could only assume that he was thoroughly dumbfounded at seeing her running around like a mad person. But she didn't care right now. Maybe this was a godsend. Maybe Neji could help. "Neji-san," Haruko hurriedly replied, "quickly. I need someone who knows medical ninjutsu. Do you know of anyone? It's urgent!"

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Hyuuga Haruko
Equipment/Weapons:
Kunai x2
Shuriken x2
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Chatbox

Questions or comments? Our c-box is guest-friendly! No spamming or advertising, please. Don't discuss spoilers about the RP or the Naruto series in the c-box, and please stay away from profanity and lewd content.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3209 seconds | Archive
Indulgence by Leonardo of ZNR.
Naruto emoticons made by Emostasia of Emostasia.com.