We do NOT have a stats system! This means that the completion of your missions will be dependent on the quality of your posts!
Every character will be able to embark on missions in order to go up in rank! Each village will have their own set of missions available in the MIssion Database forums. Though they will vary for each village, missions all follow a common theme:
- Every mission will be classified by difficulty, ranging from E to S rank.
- There is no limit on how many missions you can do, but you may only be on one mission at a time.
- It is recommended that you only pick missions corresponding to your own rank unless accompanying a higher-level ninja (just to be realistic), though there is no rule stating that you cannot pick a harder mission.
- Each mission will have a goal stated in its description. These will range from escort missions to assassinations to pulling weeds. Some E rank missions as well as some D rank missions will not include any enemies.
- Whether or not you accomplish your mission will be dependent on the quality of your posts!
- The only way you can fail a mission is if a staff member reviews your posts and decides that you left out some important details, or didn't write enough. Be creative in your missions! Don't just post a paragraph and be done with it.
- When fighting enemies, you're in control of them, unless you request a staff member to help out. Have fun!
- The completion of missions will result in experience points and money.
- In order to go on a mission, visit your character's village and find the Mission Database forum. Reply to the topic for the mission in which you would like to go on, and simply state that your character will be taking the mission.
- You can certainly have your character be Superman in your missions, but remember that it's more fun if everything is as realistic as possible. For example, a Genin is not going to emerge from a mission higher than a D rank unscathed.
- Your reward for each mission will be money and eventually an increase in rank! Each mission will state the amount of money rewarded in its description. To get an idea of how many missions you need to complete in order to increase in rank, visit the Ranks forum.
For most missions, as stated above, you will be fighting enemy ninja. Depending on the difficulty of the mission, you could be fighting anywhere between 1 to 6 enemies, or even more. Enemy ninja are ranked from E to S and correspond with the mission rank. So, if you are on a C rank mission and are fighting 4 ninja, that means they are all C rank as well.