WELCOME
to f.t.w.w.w, we're a lovely southern real life roleplay site thats been going for two years now.. insignificant to some I'm sure, but to us? well we're pretty damn proud. we're set in two fictional counties of texas, with a posting guide of 300 words, its not to put you off but over the duration of our existence that seems to be a consistent minimum. so please don't join and post fifty words and expect us to be happy campers, we take our hobby seriously. you can expect a clique-free environment here and have a lot of fun while you're at it.

CBOX

TITLE HERE
TEXT/CODE HERE

TITLE HERE
TEXT/CODE HERE

TITLE HERE
TEXT/CODE HERE

Credits
everything you see on F.T.W.W.W is copyright to the admins and it's members. the characters are copyright to their respective owners, along with their plots and all posts, unless otherwise stated. please do not take any material from F.T.W.W.W and try to pass it off as your own. everyone associated with this site has worked incredibally hard to make it what it is, so please don't copy anything without permission from an admin. the skin and graphics (unless otherwise noted) were made by Bella. sidebar coding, by brook (never look back) pop it menu coding, by dynamic drive

-
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

She Ain't Got Shit On Me, Tag: Kari or Jarrod
Ginger Gallagher
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 01:26 PM

Unregistered

The lights were flashing. The cameras were rolling. It was just another Saturday night out on the town. It was hard for Ginger to not be spotted in a crowd of people. Her looks weren't the only thing that caught everyone's eye. The fact that she was a TV sensation grabbed everyone's attention the moment they saw her. She enjoyed flaunting the fact that she was a star. She enjoyed the limelight whenever it was on her. That was why she always hated whenever anyone else was getting more screen time than her. She knew she was a diva. And everyone had no choice but to bow to her every whim or pay the price of being shunned!

"This is just embarrassing," she chimed to the other girls she was out with. "I really hate it when the paparazzi show up and make such a fuss over me," she said with hardly any interest in the words she was saying. She then pushed the other girls out of her shot as a cameraman came up to take her picture. "Make sure you get me from the right. That's my good side," she snapped with her hands on her hips and her head titled in just the right angle.

Tonight was just another night out on the town. Ginger wasn't really looking for anything other than attention. She was diked out in one of her usual outfits of flashy colors and leather. She had a fetish with leather. It isn't wise to ask why she has a fetish, it's just best to move on and accept her odd fashion sense.

Once the photographers were finished with their pictures, Ginger reunited with the two girls she had come with. She came to the same club every weekend. She never came with the same girls, though. She'd usually ask the first two girls she saw that week at school to tag along with her. It wasn't because she was nice, it was just so it made her look nice. That was what she was all about at school. She built up this nice facade to make everyone think she was their friend. No one seemed to think anything of it. And the ones that did, usually never lasted long on her good side.

The girls walked into the club and got a seat in the corner. They ordered some sodas and talked among themselves for a while. Actually, Ginger talked and the other two listened. Once an upbeat song started playing, she got to her feet and headed to the dance floor. The two girls followed and stood aside as she took the floor, throwing her body in every which direction. But unfortunately, her fun came to halt when she slammed into someone else on the floor.

"Excuse you!" she snapped as she turned around to see who had ruined her groove.
Jarrod Nichols
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 08:09 PM

Unregistered

As Jarrod walked into the club with a few of his teammates he sighed. It was a stressful day. A loss to the Riverman in the playoffs. He laughed along side them though. Why they were there was a simple enough answer, the next day was a travel day. He got to the bar and ordered himself a soda, getting the others some alcoholic beverages. Jarrod fixed his hat as he walked to their table and took a seat. As per usual, one of them was already failing at picking up chicks.

"I should've been covering the point on that pass." Jarrod said tp a veteran teammate who quickly reassured him. "I get that it happens, but it shouldn't have." he said again and shrugged as he was told to relax and have fun. Jarrod stressed over his games, especially after bad ones. His mind drifted back to playing in Detroit, nationals, they had just lost to Cathwell, a city for which he played now. He played a rather bad game, then that night he lost his girlfriend. The trade then came at what he felt was a wonderful time. He sighed as once again he was told to live it up. Playoffs didn't happen every year.

An upbeat song came on the PA and about half the population of the club buzzed with more life. While Jarrod was by no means a dancer, or even really a partier, his teammate Riku had shown him a few pointers. He got up and gave a half hearted attempt when he felt a bump into his much bigger shoulder from a small figure. As if on cure, he heard a voice ask him to excuse himself. The blonde couldn't help but think to himself, as he looked in the girls direction, that this was going to be a bitch who thought she was the only think that mattered.

He looked down at her, he had a good few inches on her. "My apologies." He said, smiling lightly. "I didn't mean to bump into you." He said, not paying too much attention to her looks yetl. He'd rather see how much of a bitch she was before he paid attention to that.
Ginger Gallagher
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 01:26 PM

Unregistered

With her arms crossed over her chest, Ginger came face to face with the man that had bumped into her. She looked him over before fully facing him head on. She couldn't help but get a feeling that she had seen him somewhere before. It wasn't around town, and it wasn't at this club. She'd remember if she had seen him at the club. This was her hang out spot, and she knew almost everyone that came in here. Most of them were regulars, like herself. But this guy wasn't so regular. He was fresh meat for the taking. He wasn't too bad to look at either.

She uncrossed arms and put her hands on her hips. That was usually a sure fire sign that she was open for flirting. "It's okay then. Since you apologized, I won't hold anything against you," she said as she returned to her dance moves. She decided to dance near the man she had bumped into. She couldn't get the feeling that she knew him out of her head. So like always, she was hell bent on figuring out if she could recognize him. Nothing really rang an alarm in her head, so she decided to just chat him up for information.

"You're new to this place. I haven't seen your face around here before. What's your name?" she questioned with a grin. His name was sure to ring some bell in her head. She was good with placing a name to a face.
Jarrod Nichols
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 06:25 PM

Unregistered

Jarrod watched her for a moment, moving her hands to her hips. She was cute, he'd say hot even and he was a hard guy to impress when it came to looks. She spoke and said that she wouldn't hold it against him and Jarrod gave a small smile as she started dancing. Jarrod joined in, trying to make it look like he wasn't paying any attention to her. He had picked up quite a bit from his teammates, not that he was ever bad at picking girls up. One could just ask Mariah. That, afterall had been what they had broken up over. The amount of girls he attracted.

It always worked, he smirked while he was still turned away from her. He straightened up his face, looking at her. "Jarrod." He said with a nod as he danced. "Jarrod Nichols. I play left wing for Cathwell's hockey team." He looked her up and down for a moment, "Yours?" He asked a little quietly. If this female was a hockey fan, she likely would know him. Or at least know his name. He wasn't as highly touted as Riku Showron was last year, or even as highly touted as Tyler Henderson was this upcoming season but he was still a good player, and well on his way to being a solid face for the game as well.

He scooted closer to her to let someone by, but of course that wasn't the only reason. He wasn't trying to get in her pants necessarily, his last name WASN'T Showron, however, he was indeed wanting to get to know her. A few of his teammates were watching him, Riku included, as were the vets. He could see the gears turning in their head and felt there may be some sort of initiation coming. He'd just skive it though. Shove it away as he watched the brunette some more.
Ginger Gallagher
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 07:33 PM

Unregistered

Ginger couldn't help but grin the entire time. She made it a point to dance as close to him as possible; while also grinding her body up against his. She couldn't guarantee that they'd end up doing something tonight. She may try to be as easy as a slut, but she definitely wasn't that easy. She just enjoyed teasing men in a way that made them want to attack her. But that was why she always made sure to do it in a surrounded area. Although, she had a feeling that this guy wasn't the type to take harmless flirting in that way. Or at least she hoped he wasn't the type. She wasn't always right about these things. As a matter of fact, she was usually horribly wrong.

"Jarrod huh? I knew you looked familiar. I've seen you play a few times. I'm not a big hockey fan, but I watch on occasions. I like to see how my town's team does," she explained as she absentmindedly wrapped one arm around his neck. After all, they were dancing. It was only natural that they touch and get closer. Especially since a slower song was playing now. "Oh goodness, I love this song," she commented as she swayed to the beat with her hips. She had been into Gymnastics when she was younger, so her body was able to move in all sorts of weird angles. And if you asked any of her previously boyfriends, they'd happily tell you that they left that relationship truly satisfied.

"Anywho, my name is Ginger. Ginger Gallagher. Some people even call me Coco," she said with a wink, not sure if he was much of a wrestling fan. But it was worth a shot to mention her status.
Jarrod Nichols
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 08:59 PM

Unregistered

Jarrod smirked to himself as she grinded up against him. Running a hand throug his hair as she danced alongside her. His mind had obviously detracted from whatever judgement day plot his team had planned. He watched her and listened to her speak. "Well, I'm glad you watch, even if it's only a little." She moved in closer and wrapped an arm around his neck. He couldn't help himself as his hand found her hips.

He watched her closely, eyes following her every move as she continued speaking, this time about her name. Coco was a weird nickname, not that Jar-Head was any better. "Nice to meet you Ginger." He didn't make the correlation to her being a wrestler. He wasn't a huge fan, and since he had moved to Bullrose he hadn't had a bunch of free time anyway. Settling into a new town on a normal basis was difficult, but with travelling all the time, it was even more difficult.

"I'd be amiss if I didn't say you're quite the looker Ginger." He said honestly, not necessarily triyng to mean anything, or hint to any possible hookups by it. "What is it that you do other than dance with total strangers?" He asked smiling at her as the moved along to the song.

It was a song Jarrod actually knew a bit of as Mariah had been so obsessed with it at one point. It was weird to hear it being played at a club that seemed to prefer playing current music.
Ginger Gallagher
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 05:24 PM

Unregistered

When the music began to slow down, so did Ginger. The tone was much softer, just like her movements. She always pondered with the idea of joining a dance-off. But she had too many other things going on in her life to be bothered with that as well. She had school, her social status, relationships, family, wrestling and all of those other activists that she did on the side. She liked having as many things as possible to keep herself active. Her biggest worry was sitting idle while everything else passed her by. She just couldn't live with that thought. She believed that wasted time is a wasted day.

“Why thank you. You aren't so bad looking yourself,” she retorted as she poked him in the nose with her index finger. “And you aren't a stranger. I know your name. So technically, I know you,” she said with a little grin as she slowed her movements down. Before she knew it, the song was over and they were standing completely still. She grabbed his hand and quickly pulled him off the floor as another upbeat song began to play. She was fairly certain that it was Lady Gaga.

“Anywho, I pretty much do whatever. I'm a pro wrestler and I go to school. That pretty much takes up all my time,” she said as she flipped her hair in a way that would make anyone else think she was stuck up her own ass. In all honesty, she really was. Especially when she started flaunting her title around. She decided it was best to come right out and say that she was on national television. He didn't seem to catch her subtle hint when she told him her stage name anyways.
Jarrod Nichols
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 05:26 PM

Unregistered

Jarrod laughed as she told him he looked good and that she knew him simply because she knew his name. As the song ended, she pulled him off the floor and told him what she did. "Pro wrestling huh? Sounds like tough work. I've met another girl around here who wrestles. She's one of my teammates sisters." Jarrod shrugged as she sat down. "Must be why some people call you Coco?" He made the assessment with little actual deducing from his brain.

"So are you only a manager or do you actually go kick ass?" He laughed at the way he had asked that question. It just sounded bad. "I meant...nevermind, I'm sure you understood." She seemed smart enough to recognize he wasn't meaning any harm by it. He thought for a moment about the other thing she had said. She went to school.

"It must be difficult to juggle both school and wrestling. Do you find enough time to do your work and all?" He figured she was in college. If she was a high schooler, he'd start feeling pretty weird. Even though she had to be over 18 to get into the club. He took a drink from his coke and smiled at her.
Ginger Gallagher
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 12:46 AM

Unregistered

A deep hatred began to boil inside her when he mentioned another wrestler. She knew that girl. That girl was Kari Showron. Even just the slightest mention of Kari made her want to punch a wall. She couldn't stand Kari getting attention from the media. Ginger felt that she should always be the center of attention. Not just in wrestling, but in school and life. That was why on occasions, she'd sometimes flirt with Riku. She normally only did it when Kari was around, so she wasn't about to ditch Jarrod to go play with Riku. Especially since there was no real point in messing with him right now. There was no Kari around to bitch about it.

“Yeah, well Kari isn't really much of a wrestler. She's more like Mattel's walking promotion for their new Barbie line,” she said with a roll of her eyes. She knew that calling Kari names like that wasn't really anything new, but Ginger was never really good at comebacks. That was why she paid other people to write stuff for her. It was always more satisfying to insult someone with a phrase someone else made up.

Ginger sat down beside him and let out a little laugh at his awkward phrasing. “As a matter of fact, I do kick some ass on occasion. You should come watch me sometime. I'll repay the favor, of course,” she said as she laid her hand upon his. “I don't know about that,” she began in response to his next statement. “It can be a little hard juggling both, but I get by. I have a bunch of other things I do. Sometimes I'm on a sports team, or I do other after school activities,” she explained. She had no idea that he thought she was in college. Even if she had known, she'd probably milk the lie for all it was worth. She'd rather have him believe she were much older, than to have him walk away. After all, something interesting could happen from this.
Jarrod Nichols
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 07:39 PM

Unregistered

He knew he had touched a nerve when he brought up Kari. She tried to insult Kari, made it sound like all she was was looks and didn't have any talent. Of course he had heard the opposite from her and from Riku, then again, she was likely just as self absorbed as Riku. "She as self absorbed as her brother is? I know he's a giant prick." He asked, knowing that if this got out ot the public it would make the locker room pretty tense.

"I think I might be able to swing that. I know I've gotta go on a road trip for a few games. I'll be back on Sunday. Then playing a home game, and then on the road for next Wednesdays game. Then I got about a week here again." He said, tryi ng to get his schedule correctly still. "What kind of sports do you play?" He asked, they were both athletic, it was nice to have a place to touch down on.

That was something more than he could say for Mariah back in detroit. He took a drink of his pepsi and finished it off. "Your professors give you a bunch of work?" He asked carefully. "I never went to college. Probably should've though, can't live for hockey forever." He shrugged. Riku was doing it pretty well...handling hockey and never going to college. If he could do it. why couldn't Jarrod. "Granted, I'm just happy that I am making some money. My family hasn't really amounted to much, ya' know."
Ginger Gallagher
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 08:39 PM

Unregistered

“But at least Riku's cute. He can get off being an ass because of his looks,” she retorted. Although, that only really made sense from a girls point of view; and maybe a few gay men. She didn't care though. She didn't understand what men saw in Kari. Maybe it was the jealousy talking, but she honestly didn't think she was all that hot. Ginger couldn't deny that she sometimes checked out girls. Of course she was full on straight, but she wouldn't deny acting gay for a publicity stunt. And one girl she'd never pretend to be gay with was definitely Kari.

Ginger tapped her index finger on the side of her glass as she listened to Jarrod talk about his plans. She couldn't say she was interested in his exposition, but she nodded her head anyways. When it came to men, she knew that it was better to pretend to care. They didn't like girls that went on and on about their day, but then got annoyed whenever a man started talking about theirs. There had to be a fine line, and Ginger had been in enough relationships over the years to find one. You had to be patient, no matter what. Then again, that was always a key point in any relationship.

Once he was finished asking all of his questions, Ginger leaned forward and flashed him a flirtatious smile. “I mostly like track. Running helps keep me in shape for my job,” she replied while she swirled her index finger around the rim of her glass. “College?” she questioned in a whisper so he wouldn't hear her. She nodded her head as he went on about his career and whatever else, while her mind pondered on that question. “He thinks I go to college,” she thought to herself. Now was really the moment of truth. Should she lie or tell him she was a Senior in high school?

“Um...well, I don't have that many courses. I usually take my classes in small strides,” she replied, embracing the whole college lie. She knew she'd probably hate herself in the morning for letting him believe she was a college student, but that was tomorrow's problem. This was now, and now was all that mattered.
Jarrod Nichols
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 05:07 PM

Unregistered

Jarrod shrugged, not really having an opinion on Riku's looks. "I can't say I agree there, but then again...I'm straight." Jarrod looked across the club, seeing a few of his teammates departing, one of which...was his ride. He cursed inaudibly, he'd just walk back home. It was a nice night out after all. She said she liked track, and took her classes in small doses.

"Yeah, that's probably what I'd have to do. Been out of school for a couple years now, probably difficult to get back into the swing of things." He had never been an above average student. Sure he was good at math, but that was about it. "Maybe we should go for a run sometime." He said with a bit of hope in his voice.

This was good, it was a first step past Mariah. Maybe, this Ginger chick would give him a shot. He felt like he needed one. It was a positive move. "We'll go to a park or something and go for a run. Then find something else to do." Jarrod was in no way more smooth at picking women up than Riku, who had seemingly had and lost a girl for every month Jarrod had been in the area.

Jarrod hailed down a waitress and ordered a new drink, just a glass of water. He was still recuperating from the long game afterall. He readjusted his Cobras' hat and smiled lightly at Ginger, hoping she'd say sure. It'd be good for the both of them.
Ginger Gallagher
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 09:17 PM

Unregistered

“I should certainly hope so,” she said in reply to his comment. She hadn't been on a date in a while, but she knew her senses of telling gay from straight weren't off just yet. He looked like a straight man, and acted like a straight man. If he wasn't straight, then he was really good at pretending he was. And who could blame him? It was hard to resist Ginger once she was on the prowl. Even if she was a lot younger than he thought she actually was. But she wasn't about to tell him the truth about that. She was certain that they'd most likely only go out a few times. He'll never have to know the difference, if she were lucky.

Ginger twirled a few strands of her hair around her index finger as she listened to him speak. She was glad he wasn't a college student, otherwise her lie would be obvious. Then again, there were other colleges and universities around these parts.

“I see,” she began, trying to get off the thoughts that were looming in her mind just then. “Which college would you be going to if you did go?” she asked. It was her subtle way of finding out where he lived. Although, not even that was effective. She knew of people that lived in Bullrose, but came to school in Cathwell.

“Running together? Hm...it isn't the most romantic idea I've ever heard, but it would certainly make for an interesting first date,” she replied as she pulled her fingers from her hair. “I'll have to check my schedule and get back to you on that,” she added as the waitress pranced over to refresh his beverage. She took that moment to take a glance at the time. She didn't have a curfew tonight, but she did have an early training practice tomorrow. It wasn't too late yet, but she'd definitely keep an eye on the clock. Although, Ginger's definition of late was roughly three in the morning...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

OPTIONS

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1440 seconds | Archive
.everything on this forum © RBC productions 2012, unless otherwise stated.