Image hosted by

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Eternally Beautiful. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Eternally Beautiful: home

Calgel, Calgel system
  Posted: Jan 7 2006, 11:44 PM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Calgel System

Out of all the gel nail systems I have come across, I love the Calgel system. The training was the best and also the products. Unlike other systems I have tried I have complete confidence in it and also it is even good for new and aspiring nail techs looking for a really good system they can trust and work with. You cannot go wrong with Calgel. The system isn't cheap but worth it's weight and gold.

It doesn't chip
Proven Nail strengthener
No damage to the natural nail
Extremely low odour
Flexible and will not chip
Tried and proven system
Allows natural nail to respire
Easily and safely removable

I even use this system on my nail clients and have complete confindence in Calgel. I have yet to find a tough challenge.

Interested in this system? Looking for training? Why not visit their website or alternatively why not call now on:
01582 798920

Let them know where you heard of them. Good luck!
« Next Oldest | Gel Nail system training | Next Newest » - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0231 seconds · Archive