MEMBERS | SEARCH | INDEX

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

CotM
LATEST NEWS
Quotes

Big News!
readmereadmereadme

Current Season: Winter

The Newbie Guide | Staff Info | Player/Character List | Rules | FAQs | Plot

Alex's collective noun
Jackson Tooth
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 07:34 AM

pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man

Group: Members
Member No.: 166

JACKSON TOOTH

user posted image

Look at him. He's smiling just for you.

App

THINGS TO KNOW
  • Baker, Maristheum. Well, apprentice baker to his father, but he's almost ready to take over.
  • Comes from a family of immigrants, though a few generations removed. Thus, his family are wary of refugees tarnishing the reputation of those who can't trace back their ancestry.
  • His best friend is Pike Daw. The less canny will reason that Jackson is the more sensible of the two. The more canny will realise he does absolutely nothing to stop Pike doing anything, and actually revels in the cartwreck.
  • has little siblings, doesn't want you to bother them.
  • tells stories and plays music on his time off. Is not the most social of lads, so it's a good way of connecting with people.
  • is being rapidly matched off by his mother. He has so far successfully resisted.
THINGS TO DO
  • If you're a commoner in Maristheum, there's every reason for you to know him.
  • his regular customers especially see a more comfortable, joking side to him.
  • Pike and co. and friends of Pike and co.
  • will do odd jobs for extra money, and possibly supplies some nobler houses with bread.
  • one of the unlucky matched ladies his mother keeps introducing him to?

HAVE AT THEE.
Isa Karun
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 06:54 PM

Lina | 20 | Recruit (formerly, smith's prentice)

Member No.: 16

Heya! I'm in the process of making a new character and I suddenly realised you had Jax here who has younger siblings... would you like him to be your younger sibling?

He's an NPC for Isa here, but I want to make him a fully-fledged character. His name's Helo. Last name's never been mentioned - I called him Piggs when I started his app a few hours ago, but I can change it to Tooth, no problem. He's an apprentice to Tobalt, the smith, so most of his time is spent there.

If you're okay with this, I'd be happy to play him as Jax' little brother. XD
Wren Faintree
Posted: May 9 2012, 05:57 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 164

Wren likes to eat and fresh bread sound like something she would definitely spend her money on. She could be a semi-regular customer for Jackson.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topic options

Zoom Zoom Log In

{ MEMBERS | SEARCH | INDEX }

cbox and information

ESCOVA is officially OPEN!.

Quick Links:
Information
Rules
Staff

Listed at:
Birthright RPG-D RPGfix

Skin Uz, Dun & Alina

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0649 seconds | Archive
  • Q
  • W
  • I
  • C
  • K
  •  
  • L
  • O
  • G
  • I
  • N