Learn More · Register for Free

CotM
LATEST NEWS
Quotes

Big News!
readmereadmereadme

Current Season: Winter

The Newbie Guide | Staff Info | Player/Character List | Rules | FAQs | Plot

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Bro Hug, Isa
Welkin Njordson
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 01:36 AM

in and out of weeks

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

Welkin sauntered into the blacksmith's in the afternoon, looking for Isa. He was wearing his uniform, and his weapons. The other apprentice was there, the kid named Wolf.

Welkin looked at Wolf. "Can you get Isa, please?"
Isa Karun
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 12:16 AM

Lina | 20 | Recruit (formerly, smith's prentice)

Member No.: 16

He yawned as he slipped his shirt on and walked out of his room.

"What do you want? Was sleepin'," he announced. "Need t'do work now an' I could've got a bit more time."
Welkin Njordson
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 12:52 AM

in and out of weeks

Welkin smirked. "Sorry, but I dunno when I'll have free time again." He looked around and sat down carefully on a chair, perched mostly on the edge thanks to the bow on his back.

"Have you heard about the strange things happening to the scouts at Woodbrook and other places up north?"
Isa Karun
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 12:54 AM

Isa shrugged. "Isn't that what the military do? Get themselves into a pickle because they lack the brains to do anything else that's sensible?" That's what you got if you were taught not to think, but just follow orders.
Welkin Njordson
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 12:59 AM

in and out of weeks

Welkin blinked. "Typically we don't go looking for trouble. We try to fix it." He shrugged. "Which is why I've been assigned to investigate the area, with some other scouts."
Isa Karun
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 01:00 AM

He made a face. "Guess someone drew the short straw. How long will you be gone?"
Welkin Njordson
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 01:10 AM

in and out of weeks

He shrugged. "Dunno. Till we figure out what's going on." He was silent a few moments, thinking of what to say next. "Well, it's dangerous too, I guess. Y'know, we dunno what's happening, and several people have gone missing or were found dead. So, I just..." He gestured vaguely. "Wanted to say bye."
Isa Karun
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 06:02 PM

"Oh, you'll be fine. You have the whole--" he made a pointing gesture-- "never-miss thing going for you. Nobody'll be able to touch you." He shrugged, then started rummaging over in a drawer.
Welkin Njordson
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 08:22 PM

in and out of weeks

Welkin nodded idly, looking at the ground. "Still, if something happens to me, you can have my money." He reached into a satchel hanging from around his shoulders and pulled out a small, plain box. "Need your hand though."
Isa Karun
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 11:16 PM

He looked up, mildly confused.
Welkin Njordson
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 02:05 AM

in and out of weeks

Welkin smirked. "It's enchanted. If I have your hand touch it, that means it'll open for you. Otherwise it stays locked." He tapped a pattern on the box's lock mechanism, then held it out. "Just touch the lock, and it'll open for you now."
Isa Karun
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 09:29 AM

Isa gave Welkin a sceptical look. He went around the counter and walked up to the box and placed his hand on it, rather speechless. A bit of him rustled at the thought of magic. Another crawled away. It wasn't something he cared to talk about.
Welkin Njordson
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 03:24 PM

in and out of weeks

There was a small pulse that they both felt, then Welkin put the box away. "That's that. It's under my bed. I told them to give it to you, too."
Isa Karun
Posted: Mar 25 2012, 12:03 AM

He returned to the counter without a word and slipped many somethings in a pouch, holding it out for Welkin.

"I was gonna hold these for your birthday or something, but I guess they're better used now." Arrow-heads. Nice ones. "They'll make taking the arrow out a bitch." Dented. Clawing to skin as soon as they got in. "Watch out. They're probably sharper than most of the knives in here, so don't be a twat and cut yourself."
Welkin Njordson
Posted: Mar 25 2012, 12:13 AM

in and out of weeks

Welkin blinked at the bag, and looked inside. "Oh, wow." He reached in and carefully pulled out one of the arrowheads. "You made these?"
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

topic options Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Zoom Zoom Log In

{ MEMBERS | SEARCH | INDEX }

cbox and information

ESCOVA is officially OPEN!.

Quick Links:
Information
Rules
Staff

Listed at:
Birthright RPG-D RPGfix

Skin Uz, Dun & Alina

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1772 seconds | Archive
  • Q
  • W
  • I
  • C
  • K
  •  
  • L
  • O
  • G
  • I
  • N