MEMBERS | SEARCH | INDEX

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

CotM
LATEST NEWS
Quotes

Big News!
readmereadmereadme

Current Season: Winter

The Newbie Guide | Staff Info | Player/Character List | Rules | FAQs | Plot

Organization
Dun
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 05:24 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey, all!

Just a quick update to let you guys know that I've gone through and tried to clean up our lists-- most importantly, the list of players and characters currently active in the game. If you spot something that's wrong (I'm sure I managed to make a few mistakes here and there), please post here or message an admin-person.

I'll be sending out PMs/e-mails to inactive players with adoptable characters in a few minutes. It would be extremely helpful if you could, as a requester, let me know if you intend to have a character put back up for adoption. Posting here, messaging me, or posting in the adoptable characters thread= all great options. It's important because account names will need to be changed, the list of adoptables will have to be edited (I should have your old submission, so hopefully you won't have to re-submit your request, though you may want to edit), etc.

As always, if you're an inactive player looking to resume activity in the game, you can do so at any time. Just let an admin know so one of us can pull applications out of the archive, change member groups, etc. There's no wait time on that, though. You can get to posting while you wait to have your things sorted out.

Expect to have some scouting party info in the next couple of days. wink.gif Also, I'm working on re-organizing the adoptable characters thread and perhaps offering some free-to-use, basic character ideas there, so if you're looking to pick up a new character-- This is a good time to do it!

Happy roleplaying!
Lavinia Looke
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 06:04 PM

run deep, run wild

Group: Members
Member No.: 160

Awesome job, Dun! biggrin.gif That stuff's deadly tedious, so I envy your patience.
Dun
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 07:50 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

B'aw, thanks, Lina. smile.gif I know you know how it is!

Most of the changes to the Adoptable Characters thread are done and posted. Due to changes in formatting, you'll find that the bullet points are gone and some of the wording from requesting players may have changed. Feel free to post edits to any of the adoptable characters' information and let me know if you're missing the bullet point formatting terribly.

There's now a listing for free-to-use character ideas. If you happen to come up with an idea you think would be great for plotting and whatnot but you don't want to use it yourself, post there or PM me. It would be nice not to have a massive list there (as that isn't where needed characters belong and the thread's already quite large), so don't go tossing every idea under the sun into the mix, but that listing could be a nice way to show new players what sort of characters might fit into the game well and help out those players who are in need of some character inspiration. smile.gif
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

topic options

Zoom Zoom Log In

{ MEMBERS | SEARCH | INDEX }

cbox and information

ESCOVA is officially OPEN!.

Quick Links:
Information
Rules
Staff

Listed at:
Birthright RPG-D RPGfix

Skin Uz, Dun & Alina

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0988 seconds | Archive
  • Q
  • W
  • I
  • C
  • K
  •  
  • L
  • O
  • G
  • I
  • N