MEMBERS | SEARCH | INDEX

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

CotM
LATEST NEWS
Quotes

Big News!
readmereadmereadme

Current Season: Winter

The Newbie Guide | Staff Info | Player/Character List | Rules | FAQs | Plot

Rune Winterborn?
Sarai
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 01:19 AM

Unregistered

Are you still looking for someone to play Rune Winterborn? I saw the character ad on RPG-D and have read around on Escova. If she's still available, I'm interested in playing her. I'm not sure how you go about with character adoptions here, so... let me know? smile.gif
Dun
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 03:36 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi, Sarai!

We're definitely still on the lookout for a player for Rune! I'm glad to see you're interested. smile.gif

She hasn't been placed in our Adoptable Characters thread, which has its rules and whatnot for the usual adoption process, but you can take a look at this thread to see what her original player (Lina) has said about her as a character up for grabs (pretty much what's up on RPG-D, really).

Lina's the person to chat with about the character. I'm sure she'll hop into this thread to say hello ASAP-- perhaps tomorrow (she's about quite a bit, so you won't have to wait long to see her around). If she doesn't happen to see this before I see her online, I'll direct her here. wink.gif She can answer any questions you might have about the character's background and whatnot, and as the player of Rune's father, she can answer questions about him, too! I'm the player of Astraea Winterborn (Rune's new mum), so if you have any questions about Rune in relation to the queen, I can answer those!

If you need contact info, that can be found HERE, with a list of players and their characters.

If you happen to want to make use of the PM system, go ahead and register with whatever name you'd like. The original account for Rune hasn't had the name changed or been deleted yet, so you won't be able to register as "Rune Winterborn", but an admin can change your account name later if you decide to move forward with the character, and you want to keep that account-- no problemo. If you want to PM Lina, I suggest PMing Sven Winterborn because she's particularly active on that account right now.

I'd love to see a new player for Rune, and I'm always happy to see a new player taking an interest in Escova, so don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything!
Sven Winterborn
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 01:49 PM

Lina | 40 | King of the Islands of Escova

Group: Members
Member No.: 58

Ohai. I am Lina and I play Rune and Rune's dad. smile.gif I'm also kismet on the 'D if you want to PM me there, or PM me here on Sven's or Isa Karun's account.
If you have MSN, I'm also available at bulina123 [at] gmail [dot] com.
Rune
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 08:09 PM

Member No.: 155

Thanks for responding so quickly, and thanks for all the information!

Lina, I've friended you on msn--not sure if it's called 'friending', but whatever the appropriate terminology is, I've done that. I'm saraismxt [at] live [dot] com.
Sven Winterborn
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 09:42 PM

Lina | 40 | King of the Islands of Escova

Member No.: 58

Heya. Added you, because I didn't get a notification. Sometimes MSN's weird like that. smile.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topic options

Zoom Zoom Log In

{ MEMBERS | SEARCH | INDEX }

cbox and information

ESCOVA is officially OPEN!.

Quick Links:
Information
Rules
Staff

Listed at:
Birthright RPG-D RPGfix

Skin Uz, Dun & Alina

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1110 seconds | Archive
  • Q
  • W
  • I
  • C
  • K
  •  
  • L
  • O
  • G
  • I
  • N