I no longer can muster any energy to post Rune Winterborn
. She's a character I like, but I've been forcing myself to post with her just because she's a character that should be posted. So if you'd like to play the eldest Princess, I'd be happy to hand her over. I don't want her to stop being played, since a lot of characters have connections to her and she could potentially influence a lot of plots.
Here's a brief overview of her life:
- She's supposed to be her mother incarnate, physically and temperamentally. That means she's fair-skinned, blond, blue-eyed and has a strong personality.
- Her mother died a year and a few months ago and I believe Sven mentioned Rune cried her eyes out;
- I also believe I mentioned she was a bit of a tomboy as a child, but that she started getting along with her mother, too, doing more womanly things as she grew up;
- She shares her father's love for riding and hunting and has a pet hawk named Svafa;
- Her companions at the moment are her cousin (from her mother's side), Patrick, who's a couple years older than her, and two Escovan boys called Frederick and Christoph; probably should mention that Patrick and Frederick are, um, seeing each other;
- She greatly dislikes the Queen and is very suspicious of her;
- Rune met Welkin Njordson, a refugee-turned-soldier boy of her age in the woods whilst hunting (Horse and Rider) and then proceeded to meet him afterwards, too, arranging another hunting trip for both of them to attend (Whirlwinds);
- The Queen discovered her arrangements and had her father know. You can read more about that in Tattletale;
- From my perspective, I can elaborate her relationship with her father: it's very close, since she was his first-born and Sven secretly always wanted a little girl. In any case, they have a special, close relationship.
I'm happy to help out with talking about her and their family to get a better idea of their backgrounds. One of her siblings is played by Pleti. She also has Uz' character Jude as a childhood friend and Dun's Elaine as a new friend.
So... any takers?