Skin created by Kman of TBG. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Endless Abyss. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Manga Hosting Sites
Collide
Posted: Apr 11 2010, 10:09 PM

RAWR! I'm a Proofreader
Group Icon

Group: Proofreader
Member No.: 1,136

I'm 99% sure that all of the members here are members in some manga hosting site too ^_^ my question which one?
I'm from MangaFox by the way.

--------------------
If you need me just email me (You can see my email in my profile)
fleshcut
Posted: Apr 11 2010, 10:19 PM

Abyss Slave
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

QUOTE (Collide @ Apr 11 2010, 11:09 PM)
I'm 99% sure that all of the members here are members in some manga hosting site too ^_^ my question which one?
I'm from MangaFox by the way.

One manga manga fox all others XD i just like to check to see how fast our scans get put up and what fans say about them XD and read bakumon

--------------------
user posted image

sei-star
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 11:55 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,150

I'm on OneManga and MangaFox. I prefer OneManga though because there's no talking ads, and since there's only a select few series that I actually read, (all of which are on both sites, by the way,) OneManga is easier for me to navigate, since it's smaller. Plus, I've been using it longer, so it's kinda grown on me.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1107 seconds | Archive