Skin created by Kman of TBG. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Endless Abyss. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

New Project Idea, a suggestion
Adamus
Posted: Sep 23 2008, 01:37 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 851

Hello

You did a really good job with elfen lied, i was really happy when i found this page and the translated elfen lied chapters :)

Anyway i want to suggest you the Chronicles of the Cursed Sword it has about 36 volumes, and it's still ongoing. The first 19 volumes was already translated but then it has stopped.

Genre:
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Shounen, drama
bearking
Posted: Sep 23 2008, 02:23 PM

RL brb
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

not bad but sadly it's licensed so i think we have to pass ^^

--------------------
user posted image
Computerpunk
Posted: Sep 24 2008, 02:10 PM

Abyss Stalker
Group Icon

Group: Proofreader
Member No.: 608

Ayu Mayu Probably it takes him alot to get one project done. Could we handle it?

Edit: I've also found the RAWs. http://stats.vanlaerebeke.be/Manga/109
bearking
Posted: Sep 24 2008, 05:41 PM

RL brb
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

hmm well no translator we have enjoy's that kind of manga so i would have to say its not possible at this time.

also lets steer away from talking to negatively about other groups hope.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Serva
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 04:16 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 854

Made this account just so I could suggest this... Don't worry though, I visit this site often. The least I could do is make an account and participate in the community.

Anyways, has anybody here considered doing Rozen Maiden Tale?

It's currently being translated into English by desuchan.net, but they're slowing down due to school life or something along those lines, so they're looking to "encourage someone else to start translating these tales." Though they translate it from Russian I believe.

This group is looking for a new project or two, so I figured I could bring it up. Not to mention the fact that Suigintou is on your front page yet I see nothing to do with Rozen Maiden here... Well, this guy looks like Jun... are.gif Maybe is... If it is, he looks terrible.

Whatever, the chapters come out monthly, so it's not like its a project to work on often. I'll just leave the suggestion on the table here.

So... Why is Suigintou your cover girl? Did this place at one point do Rozen Maiden?
Computerpunk
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 04:25 PM

Abyss Stalker
Group Icon

Group: Proofreader
Member No.: 608

So... Why is Suigintou your cover girl? Did this place at one point do Rozen Maiden?

You got it a bit wrong...The girl from the main page is Anju from Chibi Vampire Karin. xD

Edit again: Sorry, but it seems you might be right <.<. Anju's hair is a bit different. Might be that Suigintou girl. They really look alike, but I just noticed the major difference: The Hair.
fleshcut
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 05:57 PM

Abyss Slave
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (Serva @ Sep 29 2008, 05:16 PM)
Made this account just so I could suggest this... Don't worry though, I visit this site often. The least I could do is make an account and participate in the community.

Anyways, has anybody here considered doing Rozen Maiden Tale?

It's currently being translated into English by desuchan.net, but they're slowing down due to school life or something along those lines, so they're looking to "encourage someone else to start translating these tales." Though they translate it from Russian I believe.

This group is looking for a new project or two, so I figured I could bring it up. Not to mention the fact that Suigintou is on your front page yet I see nothing to do with Rozen Maiden here... Well, this guy looks like Jun... are.gif Maybe is... If it is, he looks terrible.

Whatever, the chapters come out monthly, so it's not like its a project to work on often. I'll just leave the suggestion on the table here.

can't do its Licensed in English depresed3.gif and we don't do Licensed manga xDD

also about the site thing its a free layout lol most of the staff including me didn't even no what amine its from till now

--------------------
user posted image

myth0logy
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 08:33 PM

Abyss Slavedriver
Group Icon

Group: Quality checker
Member No.: 41

heh, Rozen Maiden S2.

Desuchan has that under control. Them and thier russian-->english scan team....

all hail anonymous!

also:

most of the staff including me didn't even no what amine its from till now

First of all, the 2nd season of Rozen Maiden isn't licensed, only the first season is. The second season is being released in a different magazine, hence why it isn't affected by the license.

Second: IT IS A MANGA! THE ORIGINAL SOURCE IS THE MANGA, THE ANIME WAS BASED ON THE MANGA.

also, how dare you almost include me in your list of people who have never heard of rozen maiden >.>

--------------------
user posted image
MUA-HA-HA-HA-HAHAHA
fleshcut
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 09:30 PM

Abyss Slave
Group Icon

QUOTE (myth0logy @ Sep 29 2008, 09:33 PM)
heh, Rozen Maiden S2.

all hail anonymous!

also:

most of the staff including me didn't even no what amine its from till now

First of all, the 2nd season of Rozen Maiden isn't licensed, only the first season is. The second season is being released in a different magazine, hence why it isn't affected by the license.

Second: IT IS A MANGA! THE ORIGINAL SOURCE IS THE MANGA, THE ANIME WAS BASED ON THE MANGA.

also, how dare you almost include me in your list of people who have never heard of rozen maiden >.>

1 I no its in a diff magazine (someone was already trying to get us to do it) whats the point of doing a season 2 without knowing what happened in season 1 fans would be lost

2 was talking about the render doubt that came from a manga amitaba.gif

--------------------
user posted image

PossesedNinja
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 06:16 AM

E-A's slave master.
Group Icon

Group: Typesetter
Member No.: 6

QUOTE (myth0logy @ Sep 29 2008, 08:33 PM)
heh, Rozen Maiden S2.

all hail anonymous!

also:

Stop being cancerous...

also I have heard of rozen maiden like 2-3 years ago.

--------------------
user posted image
Work list:
Wouldn't you like to know :)
myth0logy
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 04:30 PM

Abyss Slavedriver
Group Icon

Group: Quality checker
Member No.: 41

QUOTE (PossesedNinja @ Sep 30 2008, 06:16 AM)
Stop being cancerous...

depresed.gif

--------------------
user posted image
MUA-HA-HA-HA-HAHAHA
Serva
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 04:43 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 854

Ha ha ha ha ha. Looks like I sparked something here. Just dropping in to stir this up some more.

Yes, the Rozen Maiden manga did come first, and its second series is in a different magazine, but the bigger question is if that second series is licenced along with the first one or not. Someone, who isn't me, would have to look that up.

And yes, I'm aware that desuchan has it under control, but as I said before, they look like they're searching for someone else to do it.

QUOTE (fleshcut @ Sep 29 2008, 09:30 PM)
whats the point of doing a season 2 without knowing what happened in season 1 fans would be lost

You say that while this group is translating Law of Ueki Plus. I can't even find a version of Law of Ueki on the internet, that isn't the anime.
fleshcut
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 05:43 PM

Abyss Slave
Group Icon

QUOTE (Serva @ Sep 30 2008, 05:43 PM)
Ha ha ha ha ha. Looks like I sparked something here. Just dropping in to stir this up some more.

Yes, the Rozen Maiden manga did come first, and its second series is in a different magazine, but the bigger question is if that second series is licenced along with the first one or not. Someone, who isn't me, would have to look that up.

And yes, I'm aware that desuchan has it under control, but as I said before, they look like they're searching for someone else to do it.

QUOTE (fleshcut @ Sep 29 2008, 09:30 PM)
whats the point of doing a season 2 without knowing what happened in season 1 fans would be lost

You say that while this group is translating Law of Ueki Plus. I can't even find a version of Law of Ueki on the internet, that isn't the anime.

depresed.gif
u got me >.< good point on ueki lol but ueki plus is more of a spin off then a season 2

Kuu & Bakayarou are doing it xDD

--------------------
user posted image

yinyang
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 04:46 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 763

QUOTE (fleshcut @ Sep 8 2008, 08:27 AM)
QUOTE (yinyang @ Sep 8 2008, 08:36 AM)
an update on gateleepers
there are 7 volumes in total but only 2 were ever scanlated and the previous group disbanded
what kind of manga are you guys looking for though?
completed or ongoing?
Shijou Saikyou no Gaiden is a good one,its history's strongest diciple side story that no one has done yet and completed in japan give.gif

something short dark and nice plot :P

haha
looks like its going off topic
how about Gekkoh?
its short(7 volumes with 3 done),and from what ive seen its dark too alis.gif
Nobody
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 11:52 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 759

Well I know I am a month late (RL stuff) but anyway.

QUOTE (bearking @ Sep 9 2008, 08:05 PM)
@Nobody your suggestion has peaked some interest and after checking out some stuff (and probably watching the anime) we'll look into the possibility.

Really? I'm surprised Zipang has a chance :-)
If you want to look at the anime, here is a link for episode 1 (but don't stop watching because you think the introduction to "world setting" is boring - the real action begins around episode 4):
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v475201bHaA89aY
all episodes are available on veoh (most are considered mature though)

have fun ^^

P.S.:
Don't you think you have enough suggestions? i think a suggestion deadline and either a plain decision or a poll between the remaining projects wouldn't hurt (that is, if you have the manpower to start a new project)
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2907 seconds | Archive