Skin created by Kman of TBG. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Endless Abyss. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Leyanne ~!!, Your lazy typesetter.
Leyanne
  Posted: Feb 6 2008, 02:18 PM

Abyss Slave
Group Icon

Group: Typesetter
Member No.: 3

Meow~! wub.gif

I'm a 3rd year college student. Don't guess my age or I'll blow you to smithereens! angry.gif

I am currently

A SUICIDAL PEDESTRIAN...

AN INTERNET JUNKIE

A full-time employed torturer of bearking

Forever slave of Yoko-obaasan

I lurrrve manga *rolls eyes* and anime. I also have a habit of falling asleep on top of my pc. My room is like a bookstore except there are no shelves, just mounds and mounds of err... bound papers aka books. Don't ever ask me to give you recommendation for books cause I speed read most of them and then pile them up on the back of my mind.

I hate garlic and onion and too much sunlight. I swear I won't turn to ashes when I touch crosses! *grin*

My msn's iris.murasaki@hotmail.com. Go buzz me for all I care. *hmph*

--------------------
user posted image
yohanka
Posted: Feb 6 2008, 03:47 PM

Your Queen and Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

you tthem ancient grandma......i love you leya

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.9765 seconds | Archive