Skin created by Kman of TBG. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Endless Abyss. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Recruit Page Manga/Anime?
add
Posted: May 14 2011, 07:15 AM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,413

Does anybody know which manga/anime that picture from the recruit page of Tough Ch. 173 shows?

Don't know if this is one of E-A's projects so i posted this question here.

here's a screenshot:
http://www.picfront.org/d/8clu
omega258
Posted: May 22 2011, 10:46 AM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,425

Can i just asked why do you want to know? ehehehehehe.gif

It looks familiar but cant remember where I've seen it before sorry for that I'm no help. I've read and watch lots of mangas and animes so my brain is overloaded with info that i cant remember what from where. But the vest that the girl was wearing might be a clue. I reply soon if i remember but dont hope for it though i have bad memory. . . gomen.gif sorry again. . .
fleshcut
Posted: May 22 2011, 03:25 PM

Abyss Slave
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

QUOTE (add @ May 14 2011, 08:15 AM)
Does anybody know which manga/anime that picture from the recruit page of Tough Ch. 173 shows?

Don't know if this is one of E-A's projects so i posted this question here.

here's a screenshot:
http://www.picfront.org/d/8clu

ancur.gif XD nope that came from advanced anime they have tons of random pics so i use the ones i like for recruitment pages.

--------------------
user posted image

rockstarmonkeh
Posted: Jun 4 2011, 11:11 AM

Group Icon

Group: Translator
Member No.: 1,381

Lol. Maybe we should have a thread devoted to recruit pages. I think EA chooses awesome recruit pages which is why I decided to join as a translator. Hahaha... gg.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2263 seconds | Archive