welcome!

staff!

spotlight!

cbox codes!

affiliates!

BUTTONS & LINKS CODES HERE

Affiliate with us!

Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to EVERY HEART ❤. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

reply new topic new poll

qualified enough?
CHOI HE RAN
Posted: Aug 9 2011, 02:34 AM

25. MECHANIC. SQUID'S
Group Icon

Group: MIDDLECLASS
Member No.: 51

new message!!
RANDANDAN
Why do I want to create a family so badly? I know I don't have the right classifications for it, but still I can't help but dreaming... darn, this is making me depressed.

Have you ever had a dream you know you won't be able to fulfill?
YOON JIN HO
Posted: Aug 9 2011, 11:29 AM

24. BARTENDER. KITTEN'S
Group Icon

Member No.: 41

Jin Ho...is online

S0JU*jin: Oh I'm sorry your having this feeling again RanDan
S0JU*jin: Don't let it depress you though, Okay?
S0JU*jin: Luckily I've never had a huge dream that I want to fulfill, so I don't know exactly how you feel
S0JU*jin: but I think I know to a degree since I've felt disappointment in the past?
S0JU*jin: have you thought of finding medical ways of fixing your problem?

made by kitten <3, dun steal

(i assumed this was open. If not I'll be willing to delete.)
CHOI HE RAN
Posted: Aug 10 2011, 07:40 AM

25. MECHANIC. SQUID'S
Group Icon

new message!!
RANDANDAN
It's just that... what man in the universe would like to adopt when they can knock up a woman in like, what, one minute? It would hurt their ego too much, and no parents would welcome me to their family if I can't even give them a grandchild.

I actually did look it up, but that's money I won't even be able to earn with a lifetime's worth of work...

Aish, what am I doing, I'm sorry Jin.

Tell me a funny story or something, anything. I could really use it.
YOON JIN HO
Posted: Aug 10 2011, 08:01 AM

24. BARTENDER. KITTEN'S
Group Icon

Jin Ho...is online

S0JU*jin: Hmm, i know I wouldn't mind adopting if that meant it would make the woman that I love happy
S0JU*jin: But i know a lot of men have a complex about such things
S0JU*jin: I think that once you find the right guy it won't matter because he should love you for all of you, and not dislike because of imperfections as unavoidable as that
S0JU*jin: though I know not many men are like that (-is one of the few that are-)
S0JU*jin: Anyways. A funny story?
S0JU*jin: Shall it be a real life funny story?
S0JU*jin: because last night I had the night off, and it was just me and the guys at home.
S0JU*jin: the maknae and my hyung both started to fight over who was a better kisser between me and hyung (don't ask how we got on this subject) and it ended up where Hyung went so far as to make out with a stuffed rabbit in order to win
S0JU*jin: of course he won because there is no way i'm going into a kissing contest against such a womanizer

(i assumed this was open. If not I'll be willing to delete.)
CHOI HE RAN
Posted: Aug 10 2011, 08:26 AM

25. MECHANIC. SQUID'S
Group Icon

new message!!
RANDANDAN
You'll make one lucky woman very, very happy one day, Jin. If I didn't know better I'd say that you're an extinct species all together. Promise me that you'll be a proud father of an adopted child if your future woman can't have children.

Well, I really do hope that special someone could show himself soon. I don't want to wait until I'm thirty and old. Oh well, what would life be without one or two trials along the way.

For real? Well, with three guys in the same room I bet that's bound to happen. And I feel bad for that rabbit, shouldn't that be considered as rape, or at least an attempt to?

I'm sorry, but he can't be that much of a womanizer if he have to take advantage of a poor helpless stuffed rabbit. Heck, I would like to see him actually taking the first women that walks by outside and show off.

But that was funny, I'm still giggling. A stuffed rabbit...
YOON JIN HO
Posted: Aug 10 2011, 08:32 AM

24. BARTENDER. KITTEN'S
Group Icon

Jin Ho...is online

S0JU*jin: You have my word that I'll do that if the woman I chose to marry is unable to have children
S0JU*jin: and I do believe that you'll be able to find someone
S0JU*jin: as for the rape of the poor rabbit, well I'm glad he didn't bring some strange woman into the house or else our other housemate would have gotten irritated
S0JU*jin: he doesn't like that so many random people come to the house to begin with
S0JU*jin: so bringing a woman in just to kiss would have irritated him too much.
S0JU*jin: I'm also glad he grabbed the rabbit because the way he was looking at the maknae and me made me wonder if he was going to pounce on us just to prove to an animate object that he had skills

CHOI HE RAN
Posted: Aug 10 2011, 08:41 AM

25. MECHANIC. SQUID'S
Group Icon

new message!!
RANDANDAN
Thank you, that means a lot.

Oh yeah, I've lived alone for so long I've forgotten how it is to actually share any personal space with another person.

And it sounds as if making Mr.Grumpy even more grumpy is a bad idea.

Somehow it would've been even more fun if he actually did pounce on any one of you, only so that you could tell him how lousy he is at kissing.

But I guess none of you wants to be smooched by him, so good thing the rabbit was there.

And I completely forgot to ask (even though you told me not to), how did you manage to get dragged into something like that? And don't leave anything out now, the cause of a womanizer to make out with a stuffed animal must be awesome.
YOON JIN HO
Posted: Aug 10 2011, 08:48 AM

24. BARTENDER. KITTEN'S
Group Icon

Jin Ho...is online

S0JU*jin: you should get a roommate or something
S0JU*jin: they're good for keeping you company whenever you need it. but then always there when you don't as well
S0JU*jin: and yes I'm glad he didn't kiss me or the maknae because I'd rather keep 'i kissed a boy and I liked it' off my list of things i've done
S0JU*jin: not that I would like it
S0JU*jin: it would be too awkward
S0JU*jin: anyways. how did we get in such a situation? well it's weird because my Hyung and I were talking about who had more girlfriends in the past
S0JU*jin: and we dated the same girl (i dated her in highschool and he went out with her one night within the last couple years) he started bragging about how she probably enjoyed his company more
S0JU*jin: then the maknae had to put his two cents into the situation and well
S0JU*jin: Hyung decided he wanted to prove he's better than me (the maknae was sticking up for me even though i was just wanting to continue reading)

CHOI HE RAN
Posted: Aug 13 2011, 11:08 PM

25. MECHANIC. SQUID'S
Group Icon

new message!!
RANDANDAN
You want to know something funny?

I actually had a roommate when I first moved in. She was so cute it hurt and the naivest little thing you could ever find.

I kind of... scared her away I think. I just don't work that well with cute and fluffy and she looked at me as if I were some kind of cavemen err... woman.

But maybe I should give it a try... no girl this time though, haha, or I'll feel lika a repulsive monster.

Ha! I bet that does exist on your list, on the other side of the paper perhaps, but still. Even you will get there eventually, i swear.

Wow, that hyung of yours... he sounds like a peacock that's too full of himself.

Sell that bunny on ebay. You could make a fortune.
YOON JIN HO
Posted: Aug 16 2011, 05:04 AM

24. BARTENDER. KITTEN'S
Group Icon

Jin Ho...is online

S0JU*jin: haha you want me to have kissed a guy and liked it?
S0JU*jin: lol sorry I don't think I'll ever swing that way
S0JU*jin: though i'm sure physically there's no difference between kissing guys and girls as long as the lips aren't hairy
S0JU*jin: but that's besides the point
S0JU*jin: So you should get a male roommate. Someone who doesn't mind a strong woman
S0JU*jin: i'm sure there are tons of guys like that out there
S0JU*jin: and lol i doubt that rabbit will get any money
S0JU*jin: it's not like my hyung is a super famous idol or anything
S0JU*jin: just a clothing designer or something like that
S0JU*jin: though i'm sure all the guys in the house wished we were all idols
S0JU*jin: that would be too much work though
S0JU*jin: being a bartender is suiting for me

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topic options reply new topic new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4306 seconds | Archive
skin coded by katie of atf & sp !