Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Dopexm. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Doxylamine Succinate
Satan
Posted: Feb 11 2006, 07:20 AM

Top Shit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Substance: Doxylamine Succinate
Body Wieght: 290lbs
Dose: T-0:00 75mg
----->T-0:10 One Ciggarette
----->T-0:55 75mg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doxylamine Succinate Is commonly used as a strong sedative/antihistamine. It is most commonly found in UNISOM SLEEP TABS.

It is a member of the ethanolamine class of antihistamines and has anti-allergy power far superior to virtually every other antihistamine on the market, with the exception of diphenhydramine (Benadryl®). It is also the most powerful over-the-counter sedative available in the United States, and more sedating than many prescription hypnotics. It was found to be superior to even the barbiturate phenobarbital for use as a sedative.

The dosage required to induce hypnosis can be as low as 6.25 mg, but is usually indicated in dosages of 12.5 mg or 25 mg. This drug should never be taken before operating heavy machinery such as an automobile. The FDA mandates a recommended dose of 25mg at bedtime, Australia and many other countries allow a recommendation of 25 - 50mg at bedtime. In Britain Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, doxylamine is avaliable compounded with analgetics under the brand name Syndol or Mersyndol, to relieve tension headache and other types of pain.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 4:00 AM
At this time i have taken 3-25mg tabs of DOX-SUC. They were administered orally one right after the other with a can of Diet Mountain Dew. About ten minutes after my first and possibally only dose , I smoked a ciggarete, Ligget Full Flavor 100 to be exact.

Time: 4:55 AM
As of yet i have experianced MILD visual disruptances, Definatley not sober. Random generation of colors on monotone objects. Lightheaded almost stonde-ish feeling. My body feels weighed down as in heavy. Mild headache on the right side of my head. As i type my mind is comprehending many things at once. Not in a bad way though. It appears my ability to multitask has increased to that of a woman. A mild surreal feeling has apropriated itself to my vision, almost dissociative. I feel as if my desired goal is within reach. I have taken an additional 75mg.

Time: 6:00am
No further efects, except starting to get tired. will go to sleep now and update in the morning.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Trip Reports | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1198 seconds | Archive