Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to DoWpro:SS. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyMake New TopicPoll Only

The Future, What will happen now?.
Hollow
Posted: Sep 5 2013, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Fruit Giver
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8

So, I will go straight to the point. For those who believe that this mod is pretty much done, please think again.

Right now, there are currently (that is, on paper) two projects related to the mod, aside of a possible 3.59.57 which will contain more fixes and few adjustments. 3.59.57 will be released sometime before this year ends (can't say exactly when, it might even be done in one month).

What are those two projects about?.

The first one is very obvious - the inclusion of the last race for the mod. I have thought on this and I have crazy (and fun) ideas to toy with this race. These crazy ideas are totally and 100% possible code-wise, but first things first. I have to get permission to use the assets of such race at full, which I am on my way to help such mod team on whatever they want to.

Which race is NOT gonna be?.

- It won't be an IoM (Imperium of Man) race - That means no Steel Legion, Salamanders, Black Templars.
- It won't be a sub-faction race - That means no Daemonhunters, Daemons, Harlequins.

So make your bet about which race is gonna be.

The second one is although doable, hard. It would be something that the Single Player guys always wanted, but just in another way. It would however take a lot of time to get done, so chances are that "maybe", just maybe you will have the former before the latter.

Take this with a grain of sugar or with a grain of salt.
hype
Posted: Sep 5 2013, 08:20 PM
Quote Post

Guardsman
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 51

sentient hat race
Devid999
Posted: Sep 5 2013, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

Grot
Group Icon

Member No.: 220

Hello hollow!

There is a very good idea! tongue.gif

So I help you to get ideas

The most obvious extreme and fun idea is the TYRANIDS! tongue.gif

This race will be very-very fragile,no any shooter units,just only meele,very-very fast units,many units. When you play tyranids you fell "Orks- meet Eldar"
or you play with the SC zergs.

More particular things:
-no generator resource,just only "blue" resource(sry I forget his name)
-creep like SC zergs(I don"t know maybe impossible to create this idea)
wink.gif
I think good if you use tyranid mode models and taskba,just need new icons new voices for unit voices AND weapons voices and a little texture fix for units.
a!n
Posted: Sep 6 2013, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Cultist
Group Icon

Member No.: 63

Old Tau.
Eluryan
Posted: Sep 11 2013, 04:05 AM
Quote Post

Cultist
Group Icon

Member No.: 152

I would prefer to focus in introducing that new and "secret" race, and improving the balance of the older races. After that, If you still having energy, you can target a new goal. You know, steep after steep.
Eagle 11
Posted: Sep 25 2013, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

Grot
Group Icon

Member No.: 228

Squats...

gah, screw them. Tyranids! tongue.gif
dennis
Posted: Oct 18 2013, 05:47 AM
Quote Post

Grot
Group Icon

Member No.: 230

Tyranids! This is my final answer.
really hope you can make it true.

another advice£º please make the T3 unit more useful. usually the battle sealed in T1 & T2.
Devid999
Posted: Nov 28 2013, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Grot
Group Icon

Member No.: 220

Hy Hollow!

I have a question for you, can you tell some technikal data about Tyranid gameplay,what's your plan with the?(main infantry type,tier tree,their gamestyle, etc..)
Hollow
Posted: Nov 28 2013, 10:43 PM
Quote Post

Fruit Giver
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8

I will put those details when:

- I get authorisation from the Nid mod.

- When I get something solid and stable regarding them.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options Add ReplyMake New TopicPoll Only

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1575 seconds | Archive