Welcome
|To Dirty Little Freaks|

welcome to dirty little freaks, a multiverse rpg where anything can happen.

Updates
|Latest in Game News|

Links

Calendar
|To Keep in the Know|

MONTH:

March 2019

SEASON:
Winter/Spring

Birthdays:
Mar. 9th - Flint Emerson
Mar. 14th - Bayle Tsala
Mar. 21st - Nick Ward
Mar. 29th - Joshua Foley

Important Dates:
March 6th - New York (Mutant) Pride Parade
March 17th - President Potts Speaking At the Capitol

OOC Dates:
---

Chatbox
|Take a Load Off|

The Staff
|We've Got This|

Your Go-To People

Credits
Original Skin & Graphics:
Boleyn of RPG-D
Sidebar: Dana

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to "Dirty Little Freaks", a Glee AU RPG! Feel free to take a look around and get a feel for the crazy little universe we've created here!

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

German Wine, Terpentine,Gertrude Stein, 9-13-12 [iso: PFLAG/GSA]
Will McCoy
Posted: Jul 5 2012, 12:26 AM

One Smart Cookie

Group: Young Avengers
Member No.: 72

Will entered the Lima Bean with about 10 minutes to spare, which was highly unusual for him. He usually had a more difficult time getting out of the house than that, but his mother was still feeling guilty over his birthday that she hadn't given him any trouble in getting out of the house. She hadn't even asked him where he was going actually, which kind of pissed him off too.

She knew he was gay, but didn't really acknowledge it. As long as Will didn't parade guys through the house, she didn't ask. Some days he was half tempted to do that just to spite her, but he wasn't that much of a boat rocker unless he was pushed.

He made sure to dress smartly, but not overly so. He was having enough trouble in school, he didn't need it while he was out too. He stood in line, and got his coffee, asking where the meting was to be held. Smiling in thanks, he gave the barista a tip, and made his way towards the back of the coffee shop, glancing around, unsure of which seat to take.
Blaine Anderson
Posted: Jul 5 2012, 12:45 AM

From the Ashes

Group: New York
Member No.: 4

The perk to having Wes be your transportation to meetings like GSA/PFLAG was that you were never late, something of which Blaine was thankful for. He generally had to walk everywhere or take the bus and it was hard to time things right with the bus. So when the senior had offered to be Blaine's ride he'd gladly accepted and it had just been that way ever since.

"There's a lot more members this year," Blaine said with a smile as he sipped his mocha, glancing at Wes who was settled beside him. The older boy looked pleased with the outcome as well, offering a small grin as he set his latte on the table.

"Definitely. That's always a good sign," he mused in agreement, looking up as a newcomer approached and seemed to be in need of a seat. "We have extra chairs if you'd like one," Wes offered, motioning to one as Blaine turned to look at Will as well, smiling softly.
Will McCoy
Posted: Jul 5 2012, 01:22 AM

One Smart Cookie

Will smiled gratefully at the two boys that he had never seen before, taking his coffee and settling down on the curly haired boys other side. He took a sip of his coffee. Hazelnut was always his favorite.

"I'm Will McCoy," He said, setting his cup down to extend a hand to both boys. His smile was easy and companionable. "You two must be from Dalton?" He asked, looking at Blaine. He remembered faces and he definitely hadn't seen either of them around McKinley. They looked to be around his age, maybe a little older... he wasn't sure.

"This group was a great idea," Will complimented, blowing out a breath as he sat back in his chair. "Is it new this year, or has it always been active in Westerville?"

Maybe he just hadn't heard of it before now.
Blaine Anderson
Posted: Jul 6 2012, 12:45 AM

From the Ashes

"Wes Zhang," said young man introduced himself as he shook Will's hand then let go to allow Blaine to do the same.

"Blaine Anderson. It's a pleasure to meet you, Will," he greeted with that same soft smile, nursing his mocha a bit as the newcomer asked if they were from Dalton. "That we are," Blaine replied, setting his cup down again. "You go to McKinley then?"

The other boy didn't look familiar so Blaine figured it was safe to assume.

"It's been active for a few years now actually but it wasn't all too public at first," Wes explained, hooking one arm over the back of his chair as he sipped his latte. "Last year was the first year we really advertised."
Will McCoy
Posted: Jul 6 2012, 01:55 AM

One Smart Cookie

Will shook Wes' hand and the reached for Blaine's. He returned the smile and then settled down into his own seat, taking a sip of his drink as well.

He nodded then. He figured that they were from Dalton, although he had never seen them there the last time he visited. "That I do," He said with a half smile. "Big family debate, but I can play football there, and I even joined the Glee club," He said as he set his cup down on the table.

Will nodded as he picked his cup back up again. "That makes sense," He commented, as he took a sip, glancing between the two. "I think that I finally feel comfortable enough in my own skin this year to join up," He said with a shrug.

"Have you both been members since the beginning?"
Rory Flanagan
Posted: Jul 6 2012, 02:00 AM

Kiss Me, I'm Irish

Group: Validating
Member No.: 100

Rory had his mum drop him off. His da wasn't quite as accepting as his mother of his explorations of his sexuality but considering he talked most about this lovely girl he met he was willing to overlook Rory's interest in American gay rights and of course, lovely boys. It was probably mostly because his mum loved him regardless, him being her baby and all.

He slipped inside and searched for familiar faces before moving over to where Will was. He certainly recognized him, considering a few mitigating factors and he sat down on the boy's other side.

His eyes lingered on the other two boys, gauging them and giving each a warm smile. A curly haired brethren, always good to see he wasn't the only one in the world who was afflicted with white-fro.

"Hey, Will. Fancy meeting you here. Who are you lovely boys you're with?" He offered his hand, happy enough to reach around Will because it put him closer to the boy. "Rory Flanagan."
Wes Zhang
Posted: Jul 6 2012, 02:09 AM

Unregistered

Wes' grin softened a bit and he gave Will a reassuring look.

"You'll like this group then, I promise," he mused before nodding. "I have. Blaine joined last year." As he said it the council member nudged his fellow Warbler a bit, causing the younger boy to smile almost shy like.

"I was hesitant to get involved before then," Blaine admitted then looked up as another new comer joined them at the table. He blinked when the other said his name, reaching out first to shake his hand. "Rory...are you friends with my sister Harmony?"

How many Rorys could there be in Westerville?

"His name's Blaine, by the way," Wes piped up with an amused grin as Blaine blushed. "I'm Wes."
Will McCoy
Posted: Jul 6 2012, 03:48 AM

One Smart Cookie

Will smiled into his cup a bit. Blaine was certainly attractive when he was flustered. Will just might have to make that happen a little more often.

"Good," Will responded, sitting up in his chair a bit. "I won't feel like a complete newbie then," He finished with a small smile directed at Blaine. He grinned at Rory then and settled back into his seat once again, so the other boy could make his own introductions.

He was glad to see Rory. They had exchanged a few texts, but had little time to hang out, at least without Sebastian. "Long time no see," He said to Rory. "How have you been?"

He turned his attention back to Blaine once again. "You have a sister?" Will asked, curiously. "Are you close?" He asked, suddenly connecting the dots of Rory's texts. Will smiled again at the blush that covered Blaine's cheeks. It really only made him more handsome, and it piqued Will's interest.

"Don't worry Blaine, I often forget to give people my name when meeting them," He reassured the curly haired boy, taking a sip of his tea
Rory Flanagan
Posted: Jul 6 2012, 08:19 PM

Kiss Me, I'm Irish

Rory let himself stretch out a little. He was growing taller again and there was going to be a lot to stretch out eventually, at least he hoped. He leaned to look at Blaine again and nodded. "Miss Harmony, the most beautiful lass I've ever seen." He let out a wistful sigh, head tilting back. "Hair like a raven's wing on that one..."

Okay, that was probably overly poetic and odd to hear from a stranger about one's sister. He hoped that Blaine didn't banish him from ever talking to her again.. Not that he wouldn't just happily move on to the next person but Harmony did catch his eye more than any other girl before and he did like her.

"I've been good, Will, avoiding trouble a bit better than the first few weeks. I think I grew a little and am starting to be a wee bit more imposing."
Blaine Anderson
Posted: Jul 6 2012, 10:31 PM

From the Ashes

"Well, I don't usually I just...His name was familiar so I got sidetracked," Blaine admitted, looking sheepish as he glanced down at the table, rubbing his left hand a bit. "And yes, we are. To answer your question from before." He glanced at Rory, amused by how wistful the other sounded, resisting the urge to chuckle even as Wes did.

"You sound a bit lovestruck," he drawled playfully, taking another sip of his latte as Blaine made an amused sound.

"She's told me a lot about you, Rory."

A young woman came over and rested a hand on Wes' shoulder, smiling at him as the senior looked up.

"Felicia, hi," he said brightly, standing up to give her a hug which she returned.

"Hello, handsome," the pretty blonde mused, squeezing him close before drawing back. "I was wondering if I could steal you for a second to ask you about something~"

"Of course," Wes agreed with a grin then looked at his tablemates. "Be right back, gentlemen." Blaine waved a bit as his fellow Warbler slipped off with Felicia to meet with a couple of the older members, leaving the younger Warbler to shift just a bit before looking to Rory and Will again.

"What grades are you both in, if you don't mind me asking?"
Will McCoy
Posted: Jul 7 2012, 12:57 AM

One Smart Cookie

Will laughed softly, shrugging his shoulders. "It happens," Will replied to Blaine and glanced over at Rory, grinning a bit. "That's great," Will said. "Maybe we'll do better against the football team, if there is a next time that is."

He was well aware of how lovestruck his friend was. It all was really quite amusing. "He does, doesn't he?" Will said giving a wink to Rory, as he took a sip of his coffee. Will was momentarily distracted by the girl, watching Wes interact with the girl before turning his attention back to Blaine and Rory.

"I'm a sophomore actually," Will replied, setting his cup down. He leaned forward against the table. "What about you?"
Rory Flanagan
Posted: Jul 7 2012, 09:02 PM

Kiss Me, I'm Irish

Rory grinned, nodding a little. "Maybe... at the very least lust-struck. I really enjoy her company, she's sweet and we have similar interests. I'm pretty sure she's not interested in a relationship right now but..." He shrugged, reaching up to rub the back of his neck. "I can wait. At least for a realistic amount of time.."

He was going to be honest to Blaine. He did want his sister. He was willing to wait for her, but he couldn't wait forever. He didn't have forever. He was already sniffing around other ant mounds for a bit of tongue tickle.

"Freshman meself" He rested his elbow on the back of the chair, eyes flickering between Will and Blaine. He reached his fingers out to gently brush Will's shoulder, eyes indicating Blaine.

Though his eyes may have wandered after Wes a little, interest piqued slightly but it faded quickly, attention returning to the boys he was with.
Blaine Anderson
Posted: Jul 7 2012, 09:22 PM

From the Ashes

While he wasn't normally the type, a protective feeling bubbled up inside Blaine as he listened to Rory gush a bit, appreciating the honesty in what the other was saying but..still.

That was his baby sister this kid was talking about.

"She deserves the best," he mused a bit, eyeing Rory critically for a moment before his expression softened back into his warm smile. "I'm a Junior. Funny that with Wes at the table we have all grades covered."

Blaine was oblivious to the silent conversation going on between the other two boys, taking another sip of his mocha as his left hand clenched lightly in his lap.

"Is this your first time here as well, Rory?"
Will McCoy
Posted: Jul 7 2012, 11:02 PM

One Smart Cookie

If Will thought that he could have gotten away with it. He would have facepalmed right at the table. He knew that he couldn't, so he settled instead for giving him a gentle poke with his shoulder, one that Blaine would not have seen.

This was Blaine's sister that he was leering over.

Will chuckled lightly at Blaine's observation, hoping to cover the awkward moment a bit. "Funny, I never thought of it like that, but that was a very astute observation."

Will hoped that Blaine was more interested in his coffee than he was in the two of them at the moment, because he really didn't want Blaine to notice the fact that Will and Rory were discussing him, albeit silently. Sometimes he wished he could have had his Aunt Jean's ability, but alas he did not.

He raised an eyebrow slightly, silently asking Rory if he needed both Anderson siblings, and yes he was interested in Blaine, and he would appreciate not having to compete with his friend. Things like that got so messy.

Blaine was speaking again, and he returned his eyes and his attention to Blaine, sipping his coffee as he did so.
Rory Flanagan
Posted: Jul 7 2012, 11:11 PM

Kiss Me, I'm Irish

Of course Rory thought Blaine was hot but he wasn't looking to chase the boy. He didn't really want to make a mess of what he was creating with Harmony. He was interested in the romance, not the destruction in it. He wanted this to progress the way it should and he wanted it to degress in the same way if it ended up falling apart.

"I plan on giving her the best." He could sharpen his focus. He chose honesty but he did have a plan and he was putting it into place. He had no intention of hurting the girl if it could be avoided.

He gently nudged Will again and grinned. He wanted Will to totally go after that. Why not? Will was handsome, he could probably get who he wanted.

"Aye it is. I'm... ... Well I like people, of whatever gender, I'm not sure if that has a name for it. Bisexual I suppose. I figured I should try and find somewhere I could relate to others."
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

original skin by Boleyn of RPG-Directory
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6807 seconds | Archive