Welcome
|To Dirty Little Freaks|

welcome to dirty little freaks, a multiverse rpg where anything can happen.

Updates
|Latest in Game News|

Links

Calendar
|To Keep in the Know|

MONTH:

March 2019

SEASON:
Winter/Spring

Birthdays:
Mar. 9th - Flint Emerson
Mar. 14th - Bayle Tsala
Mar. 21st - Nick Ward
Mar. 29th - Joshua Foley

Important Dates:
March 6th - New York (Mutant) Pride Parade
March 17th - President Potts Speaking At the Capitol

OOC Dates:
---

Chatbox
|Take a Load Off|

The Staff
|We've Got This|

Your Go-To People

Credits
Original Skin & Graphics:
Boleyn of RPG-D
Sidebar: Dana

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to "Dirty Little Freaks", a Glee AU RPG! Feel free to take a look around and get a feel for the crazy little universe we've created here!

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Heart Racing, 09-10-12
Kurt Hummel
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 02:44 AM

Songbird

Group: New York
Member No.: 11

Oh... Oh this was a terrible idea. He'd been on a happy high when he volunteered. Like an idiot. A complete idiot. He wasn't ready for this scale of performing in front of others but he tried to keep Blaine's words in mind. There were cliffs and he had to face his fears and ... push through it. Needed to be strong and do something fresh and new... and completely terrifying.

The Warblers moved into the lunch room with that same ease of boys who had performed before and Kurt was ... stiff. He felt like he was about to explode... especially when the others started the introductory music. His heart was racing in his chest, his eyes squeezed shut, blocking all the faces out for a moment to convince himself to start, to not choke, don't choke...

"You think I'm pretty without any make-up on.... You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong... I know you get me, so I let my walls come down, do~own..."

His voice sounded okay, but there was obvious nervousness. It wasn't to the par Kurt was satisfied with and he was still clenching his hands a little awkwardly at this sides, even as everyone else was starting to get into the beat of the song.

"Before you met me, I was alright... But things were kinda heavy, you brought me to life~! Now every February you'll be my valentine, valen~tine!"

His eyes shot to the side, finding Wes briefly in the Warblers and then his eyes ghosted to Kris, to Sebastian too. This was too much and he couldn't get away from it.

"Let's go all the way tonight..." He finally found Blaine in the lunch crowd and remembered talking about cliffs and taking leaps. "No regrets, just love.."

Sing like no one is watching.

He relaxed, stepping into a sway, eyes closing again as he sank into the sound of the music.

"We can dance until we die~ You and I, we'll be young fo~orever!"

Okay, eyes open, focus, project.

"You make me feel like I'm living a~aa teenage dream! The way you turn me on! I can't sleep~ Let's runaway and don't ever look back~ Don't ever look back!" He pressed his hand over his heart as he moved forward further into the lunch room.

"My heart stops~ when you look at me! Just one touch, now baby I believe! This is real, so take a chance and don't ever look back~ don't ever look back!"

Kurt could do this. He could do more than do this, he could rock it. He turned lightly around, hips leading.

"We drove to Cali and got drunk on the beach~" He turned lightly again, swinging himself up onto the edge of a table, legs crossing as he did a little tilt to and fro with his shoulders. "Got a motel and built a fort out of sheets~! I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece..! I'm comple~ete!"

He tipped forward, hopping lightly up again with a neat little tug on his blazer before splaying his hands out, rotating his hips neatly with a growing confident smile.

"Let's go all the way tonight~ No regrets, just love!" He started moving between the tables again, swaying and turning lightly, fingers tracing over shoulders as he went. "We can dance until we die~ You and I! We'll be young fo~rever!"

"You make me! Feel like I'm living a tee~nage dream! The way you turn me on!
" He put his shoulders into it now, loving the fact he spent way too much time learning dances off music videos. "I can't sleep! Lets runaway and don't ever look back~! Don't ever look back!"

Another little twirl and he reached the outside edge of the dining hall again, at the end of the Warbler train and oh did he strut.

"My heart stops when you look at me~! Just one touch, now baby I believe!" He gently brushed his hands over neat little ties, doing before grasping a hold of Wes's, pulling him out among the tables.

He might be adlibbing a bit of the choreography but ... ... well they would get over it. "This is real, so take a chance~ And don't ever look back, don't ever look back!"

He slid his hand around Wes's back and grasped his hand, turning the shorter boy around neatly, dipping him back slowly. "I'm~a get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans~ Be your teenage dream~ Tonight!" He pulled the older boy up sharply then turned to drape the boy's arm over his shoulders as he did a little slide down.

"Let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans~ Be your teenage dream tonight!"

He released Wes with a little twirl and kept the turn up as he moved a little quickly to the table most center in the room to take a step up onto a chair.. then up onto the table, avoiding the food there.

"[b]Yeaaaaah![b]" He extended his hands out before snapping back down and out. "You! Make me! Feel like I'm living a~ teenage dream! The way you turn me on!"

He grasped at his heart, knees bending in, free hand raising over his head again. "My! heart stops! When you look at me! Just one touch~ now baby I believe~ This! Is real! Now take a chance and don't ever look back, don't ever look back!"

He slid both hands over his legs now, getting his whole body into the sway dip motion, working his waist in a smooth way that made his muscles burn.

"I'm~a get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight! Let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans tonight~!"

Oh god he felt winded. He may have gotten a little bit too into..all of that... No... No, he was going to be confident about it. He stepped down lightly, putting a little bit of a swag to his step, leaving the confident smile in place. That was a success. He rocked that song.
Blaine Anderson
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 11:22 AM

From the Ashes

Member No.: 4

The Warblers were like rock stars; had always been. And it was no different this time as Kurt finished the song and applause broke out through the lunchroom.

It was actually pretty common for the group to put on on the fly performances and the fact that they hadn't done one yet had been odd. A lot of it had to do with the drama that had been going on but now that things had calmed down, Wes and the council had presented a performance to the group and had initially asked Blaine if he wanted to give it a go--he seemed to be doing better after all. The young man had hesitantly agreed but while he had gotten in one decent practice, Blaine knew he wasn't going to be able to do the song justice.

Thus it had landed in Kurt's hands.

"You did fantastic, Kurt!" Wes praised as he caught the countertenor during the applause, still reeling a bit from the sudden change in choreography--but he definitely wasn't complaining either--grinning brightly at the younger Warbler. "I knew you wouldn't have any issues."

"What he means to say," Sebastian piped up as he swung around the council member, winking at Kurt. "Is that he enjoyed your break from the routine." He snickered as Wes tried to elbow him and ducked away, walking backwards away from them. "You did amazing, Kurt, by the way."

And seated at his table still, Blaine was checking back over the footage he'd recorded at the council's request, smiling faintly though he couldn't shake the sadness he felt.

But he wouldn't let himself dwell on that.

Clicking the camera off he glanced up and over to where the others were, smiling a bit more as everyone seemed to be throwing praise Kurt's way.

Good. He deserved it.
Kurt Hummel
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 11:37 AM

Songbird

Kurt's heart was still racing but it was different than the fear he had before. It was pure excitement, a joyful giddiness from a job well done and the glee of performing in front of so many people and receiving such an applause. He really could get used to this kind of thing, he wanted it.

He started to say something to Wes before Sebastian cut in and Kurt even had a smile for Sebastian though it was starting to get a little bit smug. Yes, he did do well and he loved the praise. It felt good to be recognized for something that he really enjoyed. But the smugness was only brief.

"Thank you. It's so different performing in front of a large group than just a little one, and having all this space and so many people and just..." He was out of breath still, a little flush to his cheeks and just delight dancing in his eyes.

Then he remembered someone important and he reached to gently squeeze Wes's arm before turning to move around the tables. He pinpointed where the other boy was and approached quickly, extending his hands to grab Blaine's with a gentle tug.

"Come on, you're a Warbler too!"

He wanted Blaine included. It was a lot because of Blaine that Kurt felt the confidence he did in doing all of that and he wanted Blaine to share with everyone else. They were his friends first, Kurt didn't want to steal them or ostracize his older friend. He wanted all the Warblers together.
Blaine Anderson
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 11:48 AM

From the Ashes

Blaine had just set the camera down on the table, honestly prepared to just go back to his food while the other Warblers basked in the glory of a good performance but then Kurt was there.

So much for that idea apparently.

"Alright, alright," he said with a soft smile, letting himself be pulled up, letting go of one of the countertenor's hands briefly to snag the camera and put it into the pocket of his blazer. His gaze shifted back to Kurt and his hand tightened around the one he still held, pausing briefly before they were back into the mix of the other Warblers. He stepped forward as he let go of Kurt's hand and pulled him into a light hug, smile warming just a touch.

"Told you that you'd soar," Blaine said softly, squeezing Kurt close for a second before letting go and backing off some. "Now come on, all of this is for you so let's get back over to the group," he urged, nudging the younger boy back towards the others.
Kris Morgan
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 02:02 PM

One Badass Jumper

Group: Young Avengers
Member No.: 114

The feeling that Kris had entered the twilight zone came back in full force has he performed with the Warblers in the dining hall. He had never seen anything like this at his old school, much less been a part of it.

The song went well in Kris' opinion. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it. It was amazing to Kris. He spend part of his time watching Kurt, because the boy was truly in his element. He was so glad that Kurt had decided to rejoin, and seemed to make his peace with Sebastian somewhat.

Kris would have liked to have seen Blaine perform more, but after practicing with him, understood that he just didn't feel comfortable, even if he didn't know why. He was the newbie, so he didn't expect to be included in the inner sanctum yet. He was happy to just get to be there actually.

He stood by Wes after Kurt had left to go find Blaine. He would have to wait his turn to congratulate the young man. He deserved all the praise he was getting though. He grinned at Wes when Kurt left. Wes didn't strike him as the type of guy to go off book all that often, but he seemed to be handling it okay.

The two boys returned and Kris walked over to offer his congratulations as well. "Great job, man," Kris said, patting Kurt on the back a bit. "It was so fun." He smiled at Blaine as well in greeting. "Hi Blaine."
Kurt Hummel
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 02:18 PM

Songbird

Kurt smiled warmly in the hug, giving Blaine an extra squeeze at his words. He didn't think he was quite soaring yet but he'd at least taken flight. It was such a great feeling to have stepped off that cliff and taken such a risk. It had paid off far better than he expected it to but he was proud of himself for once.

He led Blaine closer to the group with him as well, breaking into another proud smile when Kris complimented him. He was enjoying these compliments quite a bit. Who wouldn't? And it was all over something he loved dearly.

"Well~ Sectionals will be a breeze then won't it?" He smiled in that confident manner, sure that they were slated for victory... with Kurt leading, of course. He wasn't going to let go of this feeling so easily.
Blaine Anderson
Posted: Jun 29 2012, 02:50 AM

From the Ashes

"Looks like it," Wes mused, arms going behind his back as he stood with the group, the chaos in the lunchroom having settled a bit, everyone starting to go back to their lunches now. "I've actually got a song picked out that I think you'd do fantastic on, Kurt, assuming I can get my other two potential singers to agree."

Letting Kurt bask in the moment, Blaine ended up near Sebastian who swayed a bit to bump his shoulder, the younger boy grinning faintly which earned him a faint smile in return. They both focused their attention back on Kurt, Kris, and Wes, the older of the pair waving some at the newest Warbler of the bunch--being Kris.

"Glad you enjoyed your first performance with the Warblers, Kris," he said happily, tucking his hands into his pockets.
Kris Morgan
Posted: Jul 1 2012, 02:28 AM

One Badass Jumper

Kris just shook his head a little. He was still having difficulty believing that he was actually here, having a normal high school experience. He had never had that before.

"Yeah I really did," He said grinning and nodding a bit at Blaine. "Ya'll are so talented." He agreed, glancing at Wes for a moment. He wondered what the older boy had in mind, and who would be included.

"Just how many of these do you guys do anyway?"
Kurt Hummel
Posted: Jul 1 2012, 08:24 PM

Songbird

Kurt was curious about that little tidbit of information as well. It could mean more of these performances with him leading and they... ....were exhilarating. He felt the energy still in his skin, all the way into the tips of his fingers and toes. He was ready to go ahead and do another one even but he had to wait.

He was really glad he chose to rejoin. If he hadn't he would have been looking on in such a forlorn manner from the audience. It would have really been missing out on something great and he would have regretted it.

His eyes flickered through the Warblers, finding Sebastian and Blaine again. He smiled at both of them, but more to Blaine before loosening picking at his shirt a little to get a bit of air flow. He was a little hot after all that movement.
Wes Zhang
Posted: Jul 1 2012, 11:59 PM

Unregistered

"Honestly it just depends," Wes said with a shrug and would have continued were it not for Sebastian slinking over and draping an arm around both the council member and Kris.

"Depends on how much we push for them he means," Sebastian mused with a grin, glancing at Kurt and grinning at him before focusing on the newest Warbler under his arm. "We try and do as many performances as we can here and other places just for practice and to have fun."

"We performed at the mall last year," Blaine spoke up, moving over to stand a bit closer to Kurt,smiling warmly as he lightly bumped the other. "With such a great new lead it'd be a terrible idea not to do it again."

"So very true, Blaine," the council member agreed, grinning lightly at Kurt.
Kris Morgan
Posted: Jul 2 2012, 12:38 AM

One Badass Jumper

"Ah, is that how it works?" He asked jokingly, stiffening slightly at the touch, but relaxing almost immediately. This group was a touchy feely bunch, and it was something that Kris was getting used to. Living with Flint certainly helped.

Kris nodded at Blaine, and looked at Wes. "You know, if we ever do perform at the mall again. It might be a good one to invite Santana to. She is there a lot," Kris said. He didn't mention that he had picked her up there for their date. It was no one's business.

Kris looked over at Kurt as well, having caught Wes' grin. Yes, he was really liking their chances in competition. This would be a new experience for him. He was excited.
Kurt Hummel
Posted: Jul 2 2012, 01:17 AM

Songbird

Kurt's smile faded a bit when Sebastian grinned at him and his eyes turned away from him. It was different when Blaine wasn't standing next to him. He felt a little bit of a knot and his brow furrowed briefly before he mentally shrugged it off. Over it. Moving on. And Blaine was complimenting him.

"Why thank you~ Just let me know when and where and I'll be sure to dazzle everyone." It felt good to have validation behind the growing confidence. He felt... good.

He gave a gentle bump back and smiled warmly back at the shorter boy, before subtly checking him over, trying to see if he could see any difficulties being had. There was brief concern but it faded a second later back into that easy, happy look.

Blaine Anderson
Posted: Jul 2 2012, 01:45 AM

From the Ashes

Sebastian's demeanor changed pretty quickly and he slowly slid his arms off Kris and Wes, his grin a little more closed off all of a sudden.

"Hey, you know, I just remembered something I have to do. I'll catch you guys later," he mused without the same spark in his voice, mock saluting them all as he took a few steps backwards then turned and headed out of the lunch room.

Blaine had been about to say more to Kurt but he paused, watching Sebastian go with a slightly worried look in his eyes. His left hand clenched and unclenched a bit before he stuck it into his pocket, looking back to the others and putting on a smile.

"Whatever we plan to do, it'll be great, I have no doubts."
Kris Morgan
Posted: Jul 2 2012, 03:26 PM

One Badass Jumper

Kris gave Kurt a reassuring smile as Sebastian made his exit. Awkward situations are still awkward no matter how you shake things out. It did seem that everyone was trying though.

He chuckled then at Kurt's statement. "Of that, I have no doubt my friend," He said as he stepped forward to once again clap him on the shoulder. "It was really great!"

Kris glanced at the clock against the wall though, frowning slightly. "I have to jet though, or I'm gonna miss my next class," He said, almost apologetically, because he didn't really want to go. He thought about ditching, but then he thought that wouldn't go over big with Wes, so he pushed that thought away.

"I'll see you guys later, yeah?"
Kurt Hummel
Posted: Jul 2 2012, 03:40 PM

Songbird

Kurt's expression dropped and there was guilt there. He opened his mouth to try and maybe call Sebastian back but he didn't want to make the moment more obvious. He didn't mean to drive Sebastian away but here he was, doing just that. He just couldn't understand why he had to be okay with the other boy already.

He went quiet then, wincing a little at the clap on on his shoulder but smiling at Kris all the same. He should probably get on his way too... He just felt ... guilty. He shouldn't feel guilty but he did and it made things a little awkward.

Hee brushed himself off gently and smiled at the other Warblers. "I should probably head to class too. That was really wonderful and I can't wait to do it again!"
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

original skin by Boleyn of RPG-Directory
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5897 seconds | Archive