Welcome
|To Dirty Little Freaks|

welcome to dirty little freaks, a multiverse rpg where anything can happen.

Updates
|Latest in Game News|

Links

Calendar
|To Keep in the Know|

MONTH:

March 2019

SEASON:
Winter/Spring

Birthdays:
Mar. 9th - Flint Emerson
Mar. 14th - Bayle Tsala
Mar. 21st - Nick Ward
Mar. 29th - Joshua Foley

Important Dates:
March 6th - New York (Mutant) Pride Parade
March 17th - President Potts Speaking At the Capitol

OOC Dates:
---

Chatbox
|Take a Load Off|

The Staff
|We've Got This|

Your Go-To People

Credits
Original Skin & Graphics:
Boleyn of RPG-D
Sidebar: Dana

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to "Dirty Little Freaks", a Glee AU RPG! Feel free to take a look around and get a feel for the crazy little universe we've created here!

Name:   Password:

Finders Keepers, 5-18-12
Erin O'Brien
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 02:57 PM

Kicks Ass and Takes No Prisoners

Group: New York
Member No.: 60

It was Friday, and Erin didn't have to work till this evening, so she was planning on taking advantage of the nice weather to explore the city a bit. She grabbed a Chai tea from the shop in town. It was no where as good as the Lima Bean's, but it wasn't bad actually. It would do in a pinch that's for sure.

She felt like she was getting her balance back somewhat, but she was extremely worried about Santana. She had heard nothing from either one one of them, and that scared her to death actually. She walked along the row of shops, just window shopping, because she really couldn't afford to buy anything but the necessities right now.

She stopped in front of a window admiring a spring jacket, as she sipped her coffee. If she budgeted her money right, she might be able to afford it in another few weeks. She needed to make sure that she had her part of the rent and food money first. Having Nell and Rachel living with her really helped though, so at least she only needed to come up with a third of it.

She looked around her for a moment. She had been hoping to meet some more people that resided in the city. It was beautiful here, but the one thing that Erin loved was people. She loved meeting new people, and with everything that had happened, she had been so reserved and rightfully so, but she missed interacting with people. Her friends didn't call her a social butterfly for nothing.

She took one last look at the jacket, and continued on her way.
Daniel Carrow
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 03:27 PM

Unregistered

Danny had become accustomed to the guns that he'd come with. The weapons weren't so much confiscated as they were being held until all three of them passed their whatever. Because their father was a human and even a form member of the MRD it made things difficult but Mr. Carrow was trying to provide as much information as he had.

He didn't think about the men he'd shot. It didn't occur to him that he probably should. He saw them as enemies in a video game setting and just moved on. It was easy when there were no faces. Just like a video game.

He had gotten into the habit of touching buildings. The majority of these buildings weren't from the area, which was interesting to him. It was like they were one place and now here and he could figure out where by touching them. It was like magic.

Though Julia explained that it was most likely because he was a mutant. First time he thought of it that way and it made sense. He slid his hand down one of the walls before lifting his hand away. It really was interesting.

He turned and nearly bumped into a girl, startling like a jumpy little mouse. "Oh, I am sorry, sorry, I didn't-- Did I bump you? I didn't mean to, did I?"
Erin O'Brien
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 08:01 PM

Erin looked up in surprise, because suddenly there was a person standing there. She had been thinking she wanted company, but never in her wildest dreams imagined she would actually get it.

This day was looking up already.

"Not at all," She assured the boy. "I was just window shopping enjoying the day." She smiled, switching her coffee to her left hand. "I'm Erin O'Brien. I don't think that we've met before," She finished reaching out her hand for the boy to shake.

"What's your name?" She asked with a smile.
Daniel Carrow
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 02:50 AM

Unregistered

"Danny." Was his quick reply. He hesitated a moment before shaking her hand. It was a short shake before escaping the hold. He wasn't big on touching still and with so much going on in the city he was a little flighty at the moment. It would be a little more time before he settled. He just wasn't a fan of change.

He stood awkwardly for a moment, looking a bit confused for a moment, glancing this way and that. He wasn't sure what to go ahead and say so he was not saying anything for a moment... then he went back over what she'd said...

"What were you shopping for?" Horray, context clues. He could still remember some things like that. Maybe one day he'd be doing it without the slight delay because he wasn't sure.
Erin O'Brien
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 06:38 AM

Erin pulled her hand back after the short handshake. She was happy to run into someone. Danny seemed like a nice enough kid, even if he was a little fidgety, Erin didn't care.

"It's very nice to meet you Danny," She answered with a smile, taking a small sip of her drink. She studied him for a moment before answering his question.

"Shop?" Erin asked questioningly. The light of recognition dawned on her face. "Oh yes, well you see, I happened to like clothes when I lived in Ohio, so I was just admiring a jacket in the window over there," She said pointing at the window behind her.

"What brings you out here?"
Daniel Carrow
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 01:54 PM

Unregistered

"You are from Ohio." Danny pointed out, as if she needed that pointed out. But i twas something they had in common, that was good. He tilted his head a little, then shrugged. "It was safer. Dad is MRD but he didn't like what was going on so he quit and brought us down here."

He was getting better with providing information when he was asked questions, but there was a clear hesitance to it. Like he was taking a moment to think over everything he was saying then remembering to say it.

He looked over the girl, then leaned to look at the jacket she'd indicated before then back at her. "My sister has red hair too." Because it was information and it seemed like something relateable. He didn't bother pointing out that he had red hair, or at least didn't think of it.
Erin O'Brien
Posted: May 2 2012, 04:50 PM

Erin nodded her head slightly. "I am actually originally from Ireland, but my family moved to Columbus when I was younger," She explained, not really knowing why she was sharing all of this. It wasn't like she had spoken to her family in months anyway.

She finally caught something the boy said. "Your father is MRD?" She clarified. "Does he still have connections there?" It had been way too long since she had heard anything about Kris and Santana for her comfort. She would be getting answers very soon that was for sure.
Daniel Carrow
Posted: May 2 2012, 08:08 PM

Unregistered

"He is probably fired. He didn't call off work when we left and he said I could fire at will. So I did." He frowned but then remembered what his father had said. War had casualties and children had to grow up faster than in peaceful times. They were at war for his and Julia's safety but more than that, everyone else too. Their family was prepared for this kind of thing.

"Did you leave someone behind? " he asked finally. Most people had. Either left behind or lost, that was generally what had happened. It was sad but these things happened and there was no way of going back now.

He fidgeted a moment then decided it would be okay to offer it to her. "We could teach you how to shoot if you wanted. Everyone should know how, should says my dad."
Erin O'Brien
Posted: May 3 2012, 01:57 AM

"Would that really be a bad thing though?" She asked. She had just met this boy, and had no preconceived notions about him, but she held no love loss for the MRD. They did try and kill her after all, or at least capture her.

Erin nodded her head. "Actually yes, but I haven't spoken to my family since before Christmas, so there is no love loss there," She said almost a little bitterly, but she quickly covered it up with a smile, taking another sip of her drink.

She tilted her head a little at Danny's suggestion. She never really thought about the need to fire a weapon, but with everything that was going on, she really needed to protect herself and those around her.

She would do anything to protect her friends, even if she had to fire a gun. She nodded. "When do you want to start?"
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

original skin by Boleyn of RPG-Directory
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2033 seconds | Archive