Welcome
|To Dirty Little Freaks|

welcome to dirty little freaks, a multiverse rpg where anything can happen.

Updates
|Latest in Game News|

Links

Calendar
|To Keep in the Know|

MONTH:

March 2019

SEASON:
Winter/Spring

Birthdays:
Mar. 9th - Flint Emerson
Mar. 14th - Bayle Tsala
Mar. 21st - Nick Ward
Mar. 29th - Joshua Foley

Important Dates:
March 6th - New York (Mutant) Pride Parade
March 17th - President Potts Speaking At the Capitol

OOC Dates:
---

Chatbox
|Take a Load Off|

The Staff
|We've Got This|

Your Go-To People

Credits
Original Skin & Graphics:
Boleyn of RPG-D
Sidebar: Dana

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to "Dirty Little Freaks", a Glee AU RPG! Feel free to take a look around and get a feel for the crazy little universe we've created here!

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

I'm On The Road, iso Flint; 5-3-12, early morning
Kyle Lawrence
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 02:20 AM

Pocket-Sized

Group: New York
Member No.: 76

"It doesn't really make much of a difference to me," Kyle said honestly. The things Flint had listed about each place were things he'd already thought of. "The people I know best are still in Ohio."

He hadn't really had to make new friends since meeting Kevin and Will in first grade. He didn't think he'd be very good at it. Maybe if he looked at it as an experiment, he could get summon more enthusiasm for the idea.

"I think... more of the people who got out of Ohio would head south," he said thoughtfully. It would probably be easier to start new lives there as well, since the city was new.
Flint Emerson
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 02:31 AM

Grocery Store Menace

Member No.: 30

Flint nodded a little. "So... South?" If they went South they'd need to go into town, get food, find a cheap motel or something and get some actual sleep. Three hours and food was enough to get to Boston, but nowhere near enough to get to St. Fabray.

"I...don't know why, but I'd like you to decide." It was weird, but he just...maybe it was because he'd failed Kyle so many times already that he didn't want to force the other into a city of Flint's picking. He didn't feel like dwelling on it.
Kyle Lawrence
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 07:43 PM

Pocket-Sized

Member No.: 76

Kyle didn't want to decide, but someone had to. He almost considered flipping a coin, but that... that wasn't the way to make this decision. He shook his head slowly.

"No... I don't think that's the right place for me, as a mutant. I'm okay with being one, but I don't have the kind of pride a lot of other people seem to take in it. I'm not looking for a permanent new home either. I just want somewhere to wait until it's either okay to go back to Ohio or until my family can come find me." He looked at Flint. "I think I'd rather go to Boston."
Flint Emerson
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 10:22 PM

Grocery Store Menace

Member No.: 30

Flint nodded, a small smile gracing his face. It was wrong, but in that second, Kyle looked so much like Gavin.... Flint tightened his hold on Kyle for a brief second (he knew how much the other would probably protest) before standing. "I don't have a watch, but I'm pretty sure we slept longer than I wanted us to." His words were soft, he didn't mind. There had been no problems besides Kyle's nightmare.

"I still think we should go into town - I can teleport us there now, and then we can finish heading towards Boston." One of his hands slid into his pocket, curling around the chunk of metal in there. "Maybe I can try and find a new phone or something in town, have a bunch of numbers memorized but nobody in Boston's." Flint glanced down at Kyle. "Maybe we can find a charger for your phone at some point too."

Flint wasn't addicted to his phone like some people were, but it was nice to have one, felt a little safer to have one; he liked having one because it wasn't the connecting with people so much but rather the stuff he had on his phone, the pictures and notes and the videos, that he had taken while connecting with them. He just wanted a phone with all that stuff back.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

original skin by Boleyn of RPG-Directory
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0749 seconds | Archive